Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Glamour:inexpensive But Romantic Ways To Propose To That Special Person - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Glamour:inexpensive But Romantic Ways To Propose To That Special Person (842 Views)

Korede Bello's Poll Shows That Yoruba Girls/Guys Are More Romantic - Do U Agree? / Dbanj Is Ready To Propose To Billionaire Daughter Girlfriend, Adama Indimi / Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glamour:inexpensive But Romantic Ways To Propose To That Special Person by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 24, 2013
Proposing used to be as simple as getting down on one knee and praying your girl says yes, but with the rising trend in larger than life proposals and with all the expectations women have today, men have got to up their game. Marriage Proposal doesn’t have to be so
expensive to be romantic. It could be very simple
and yet very romantic and unforgettable. Here are
a few inexpensive, simple and yet romantic ways
you could propose and give your sweetheart that unforgettable memory.
Go out for a night of dancing and ask the DJ or bandleader to pass you the mic so you can
dedicate a song and propose on the dance floor.
Flying anytime soon? Use the plane's loudspeaker system (of course, run your plan by
the flight attendants first) and propose at 35,000 feet.

Read about other many romantic methods here(with pics) www.gosifechris..com/2013/09/glamourinexpensive-but-romantic-ways-to.html and dont forget to comment if you have other romantic ways of proposing.

Happy reading

Re: Glamour:inexpensive But Romantic Ways To Propose To That Special Person by gluv01(f): 9:05am On Sep 24, 2013
After that, a typical naija girl will come back later to show you how p square proposed to Lola. Or if you've seen how beautiful the latest galaxy is cheesy
Re: Glamour:inexpensive But Romantic Ways To Propose To That Special Person by Coldfeet(f): 9:45am On Sep 24, 2013
My boo didn't propose like I would have wanted him to! sad my dream proposal would have to take place at the Lekki Admiralty toll plaza at night!!! How he is gonna do it I dunno! Says he just might someday and I know he would if he could get a permit to halt traffic a few mins! When? I dunno either! I just have to keep a look out and drive slowly each time I pass by it

Abeg make una no honk too much if you find traffic on a particular toll lane not moving e fit be we o!! wink cool
Re: Glamour:inexpensive But Romantic Ways To Propose To That Special Person by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 24, 2013
Coldfeet: My boo didn't propose like I would have wanted him to! sad my dream proposal would have to take place at the Lekki Admiralty toll plaza at night!!! How he is gonna do it I dunno! Says he just might someday and I know he would if he could get a permit to halt traffic a few mins! When? I dunno either! I just have to keep a look out and drive slowly each time I pass by it

Abeg make una no honk too much if you find traffic on a particular toll lane not moving e fit be we o!! wink cool

gluv01: After that, a typical naija girl will come back later to show you how p square proposed to Lola. Or if you've seen how beautiful the latest galaxy is cheesy

LMFAO... @ cold feet,aiit i will be on the lookout or maybe you can tell him you are running outta patience waiting,i would like to witness it,PM me if he fix a date...

@ gluv,you are definitely a nigerian true blood to be saying that,maybe by Experience smiley
Re: Glamour:inexpensive But Romantic Ways To Propose To That Special Person by gluv01(f): 1:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
gositech:

@ gluv,you are definitely a nigerian true blood to be saying that,maybe by Experience smiley

grin grin I know Naija babes well grin Everything is all about money
Re: Glamour:inexpensive But Romantic Ways To Propose To That Special Person by Chinwem(f): 1:26pm On Sep 24, 2013
Ain't nobody got time for that......I want a private proposal, no cameras, no hanky panky, no Hocus pokus

Just me , him and the ring grin
Re: Glamour:inexpensive But Romantic Ways To Propose To That Special Person by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2013
Chinwem: Ain't nobody got time for that......I want a private proposal, no cameras, no hanky panky, no Hocus pokus

lol...i am even finking about mine,maybe ontop of WESTMINSTER PALACE

Re: Glamour:inexpensive But Romantic Ways To Propose To That Special Person by angelTI(f): 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2013
Chinwem: Ain't nobody got time for that......I want a private proposal, no cameras, no hanky panky, no Hocus pokus

tank u o. Am a naturally-shy person. I dont want all eyes on me abeg

(1) (Reply)

“my Precious Treasure, The Puzzle Of My Heart”! Read Paul Okoye’s Sweet Message / Nike Oshinowo Speaks On The Birth Of Her Twins And Battle With Endometriosis / PICTURES: Sir Shina Peters, Olamide Kick-off Felabration With A Bang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.