Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Lingerie! A Must Have! - Fashion (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lingerie! A Must Have! (148026 Views)

Women C-string Invisible Underwear Panties Lingerie / Enjoy La Senza Lingerie Shopping Online In India / Is There A Difference Btw Underwear And Lingerie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by cococandy(f): 6:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
edwife:

Now i see how you guys dey send me to go look for trouble,i will go and provoke o then by the end i will simply write na cococandy,efe and chilli send me,i beg before firing at me wait for them... cheesy
cheesy
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 6:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
edwife:

Now i see how you guys dey send me to go look for trouble,i will go and provoke o then by the end i will simply write na cococandy,efe and chilli send me,i beg before firing at me wait for them... cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by ifyalways(f): 9:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
BoboYekini:
Hmm. Na these kain gentle babes dey sweet to toast. To say 'no' dey always hard dem. cheesy
Yeye cheesy

You'd be surprised. You can be gentle but yet stingy with "kpomo". No try yaself. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
ifyalways:

Yeye cheesy

You'd be surprised. You can be gentle but yet stingy with "kpomo". No try yaself. cheesy
Yes I know you too na gentility babe. All your online gra-gra nor fool me cheesy Just like Efemenaxy, we used to fight a lot but since I discovered she's just a mushy romantic, she's got so shy. Always blushing when I say 'Baby hello'.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 4:51am On Apr 19, 2015
BoboYekini:
Yes I know you too na gentility babe. All your online gra-gra nor fool me cheesy Just like Efemenaxy, we used to fight a lot but since I discovered she's just a mushy romantic, she's got so shy. Always blushing when I say 'Baby hello'.

angry angry angry

You're crazy!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by rvpbae: 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
BoboYekini:
hmmm
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 12:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
Efemenaxy this is the routine i usually do for my watermelon to stay fresh and appalling.

You need to do exercises that focus on your chest muscles as well as cardiovascular exercises. By doing cardio and following a healthy lifestyle and diet you should be able to maintain a healthy BMI which will in turn allow you to maintain the position and shape of your breasts. You can also lift your breasts by tightening and strengthening the chest muscles.

To do this try strength training exercises like push-ups: Lie facing the floor with your hands slightly wider than your shoulders. Keeping your core tight and your body straight, raise your body slightly off the floor by extending your arms.

And please always have a sport bra when you exercising,go for the one that is one size down your normal size.

And lastly always wear a bra that is supportive and fits you correctly;look for the one you are very comfortable to wear every time,i wore mine even in bed. tongue but on and off. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 7:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
Na wa oh, Eds.

That routine sounds painful. And sleeping with a bra on? embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 7:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:
Na wa oh, Eds.

That routine sounds painful. And sleeping with a bra on? embarassed lipsrsealed

It is not painful when you use to it,sleeping with bra does not kill anybody.Remark,i said on and off.

Beauty is pain,and to look good the natural way you must be willing to go through some pains.

Even surgery is no joke,it might be quick but painful.You already do cardio so a little push up won't kill you,besides you are on a healthy diet cheesy
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
edwife:

It is not painful when you use to it,sleeping with bra does not kill anybody.Remark,i said on and off.

Beauty is pain,and to look good the natural way you must be willing to go through some pains.

Even surgery is no joke,it might be quick but painful.You already do cardio so a little push up won't kill you,besides you are on a healthy diet cheesy

The minute I get home, I start taking off clothes. Trousers, shoes, socks, and bra are the first to go. Even jewelry.

I sleep in my birthday suit, even in winter. So the thought of having a bra constrict my chest muscles? Na chest pain be that abeg.

Push ups sound brutal. What if I crack my elbows?? embarassed
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 8:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

The minute I get home, I start taking off clothes. Trousers, shoes, socks, and bra are the first to go. Even jewelry.

I sleep in my birthday suit, even in winter. So the thought of having a bra constrict my chest muscles? Na chest pain be that abeg.

Push ups sound brutal. What if I crack my elbows?? embarassed

grin grin grin efe you are not serious.

1 Like

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 8:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
edwife:

grin grin grin efe you are not serious.

cool tongue I dey careful jare. Anything that breaks now may not heal well, if at all. So na softly-softly I dey do am. cheesy
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 9:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
Moca, oya come over here if you wan see...

I dey wait you sha.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:
Moca, oya come over here if you wan see...

I dey wait you sha.
On ur marks,
Present ma!
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 9:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
Good.

Oya wait a few seconds. Don't go any where...
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 9:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:
As promised, Moca. smiley

The first pic was taken in Nov shocked :oember last year, when she was just 2 years old. The second one, last Saturday cheesy
Jehovah jireh!
Osanubua!!
Efe,is this from u or hubby?
I'm speechless.

I need a baby girl o!
U r really trying.
Imm so much in love.

Thanks.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 9:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
moca:

Jehovah jireh!
Osanubua!!
Efe,is this from u or hubby?
I'm speechless.

I need a baby girl o!
U r really trying.
Imm so much in love.

Thanks.

Lol! You're welcome, Moca.

From me. Mine was like that too as a child. I now understand the pain my hair dey cause people who fixed it back then. cheesy cheesy
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by ifyalways(f): 1:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
I saw it Efe tongue tongue

Hello Moca, how are yous?. We holidayed and I ate all sorts of food, no guilts cheesy now,I have to incorporate squats to my normal fitness routine cry First week was horror, I was limping. But I'm fine now.

Chilli, ndi healthy eating how far? Nothing will seperate me from my banku and okro, wheat and ofe nsala.

Coco, Eddy. . .Helllo
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by cococandy(f): 3:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
Hello smiley
ifyalways:

Hello Moca, how are yous?. We holidayed and I ate all sorts of food, no guilts cheesy now,I have to incorporate squats to my normal fitness routine cry First week was horror, I was limping. But I'm fine now.

Chilli, ndi healthy eating how far? Nothing will seperate me from my banku and okro, wheat and ofe nsala.

Coco, Eddy. . .Helllo
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
ifyalways:

Coco, Eddy. . .Helllo
Nne,a di m mma kiss

See enjoyment bucketful cheesy
Abeg,carry go!
Nothing do u! cheesy

Ify,ndi be unu di egwu.
Do u know they fined us for conducting a befitting and we'll deserved funeral for popsi?
That una igwe's cabinet members r thieves.
Who does that?
See their reasons. Over decoration and over partying. Anuofias.
Meanwhile our uncle is their secretary o.
I don vex tire since I heard this.
But all d same,its well.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
ifyalways:

Coco, Eddy. . .Helllo

I'm still in track. Tbh, it feels great. I eat all I want to eat but less oil.
Also for the foods that have much carbs, I try to eat salad before the main meal. Like that the stomach is half full and can only take little junk.

Enjoy your vacation. Mine will soon come
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 1:04pm On Apr 25, 2015
ifyalways:

Coco, Eddy. . .Helllo

Lol!

I believe you Ify. cheesy cheesy

Chillisauce:

I'm still in track. Tbh, it feels great. I eat all I want to eat but less oil.
Also for the foods that have much carbs, I try to eat salad before the main meal. Like that the stomach is half full and can only take little junk.
Enjoy your vacation. Mine will soon come

I have totally cut out oils from my foods.

You know, fry-fry stuff is soooo addictive but once you start on that healthy eating journey, you'll be amazed at how good the alternatives to fry-ups can be. All it takes is just a little patience to get used to it, and a little bit of innovation.

Herbs also help a lot too.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
edwife:

Lol,plenty sweet ones released.

I am watching one now,"deepest of dreams".

-Touching love
-she devil
-unfinished business

Very good actors,well acted.

I've just finished watching She Devil. Interesting one that. Glad it didn't extend into Parts 2, 3, 4, 5a and 5b. cheesy

So two down, two to go. Lemme see...might watch Unfinished Business next. cheesy
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by cococandy(f): 7:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
Edwife, efemenaxy check out 'Lagos Cougars' on Netflix.
I was so surprised to find it there.
Uche jombo, Alex ekubor, monalisa chinda etc.

And it had just one part too. No part 2,3 etc.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 7:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
cococandy:
Edwife, efemenaxy check out 'Lagos Cougars' on Netflix.
I was so surprised to find it there.
Uche jombo, Alex ekubor, monalisa chinda etc.

And it had just one part too. No part 2,3 etc.

I have watched it tey tey grin,i love the movie,especially the small boy following mona around,that guy can even make me commit lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 7:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
EfemenaXY:

I've just finished watching She Devil. Interesting one that. Glad it didn't extend into Parts 2, 3, 4, 5a and 5b. cheesy

So two down, two to go. Lemme see...might watch Unfinished Business next. cheesy

All the movies i gave you have only two or one parts.I am watching quality now and check,they all old movies,when movie was movie cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by cococandy(f): 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
edwife:

I have watched it tey tey grin,i love the movie,especially the small boy following mona around,that guy can even make me commit lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
the boy creeped me out. He was acting like a dangerous stalker.

You sef. I'm sure you've finished nollywood movies cheesy
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
cococandy:
the boy creeped me out. He was acting like a dangerous stalker.

You sef. I'm sure you've finished nollywood movies cheesy

Lol you won't blame me,especially when my booboo is my master gringrin.He enjoys it as much as I do,our favorite passtime.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by cococandy(f): 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2015
edwife:

Lol you won't blame me,especially when my booboo is my master gringrin.He enjoys it as much as I do,our favorite passtime.
smiley
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2015

Lol.

I would dress like this all day if it were possible. I hate wearing clothes o. As soon as I get home, I just strip immediately especially if I'm wearing pants. The minimal the clothing the better for me.
I used to think you were male. Do you have pretty body?
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
I like this type on the image below.
[img]http://www.365moda.it/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/20016-b1.jpg[/img]

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (71) (Reply)

Sonam Kapoor Style Diva / Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair / My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.