Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Lingerie! A Must Have! - Fashion (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lingerie! A Must Have! (148095 Views)

Women C-string Invisible Underwear Panties Lingerie / Enjoy La Senza Lingerie Shopping Online In India / Is There A Difference Btw Underwear And Lingerie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 9:03am On Mar 26, 2016
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by byvan03: 9:39am On Mar 26, 2016
edwife:

We are great, for where?

I am still in bed.... tongue I have prepared everything already-i am just gonna do the cooking.

What are the kids doing when you are in bed,they don't make noise and report themselves? Tell me your technique.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
byvan03:

What are the kids doing when you are in bed,they don't make noise and report themselves? Tell me your technique.

Thank God for gadgets, i will kiss anyone who created those stuff.
I raised them to also be very independent of each other or us.They have their individual interests and are pretty much entertain by those.

Sometimes, you know kids will be kids but they good. smiley

1 Like

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
edwife:

Happy easter dear, glad to hear you are having great rest.

I was lucky like that, it's a blessing.

Happy Easter ladies, Chillisauce,efemenaxy and Byvan03 how are you ladies?

Happy Easter to you to dear kiss

When is Chillisauce gonna resurface from under the sheets to gulp in some air? Abi she nor dey breathe ni? sad undecided lipsrsealed

edwife:

We are great, for where?
I am still in bed.... tongue I have prepared everything already-i am just gonna do the cooking.

What did you cook? smiley
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 9:31am On Mar 28, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Happy Easter to you to dear kiss

When is Chillisauce gonna resurface from under the sheets to gulp in some air? Abi she nor dey breathe ni? sad undecided lipsrsealed

Don't mind chilli, after she will complain her tummy is growing bigger... tongue

What did you cook? smiley

I saw your meal,well done.

I made roasted chicken,lamb ribs,fried rice,plantain and mushrooms sauce.Chocolate cake for dessert.

There were a storm all through the night... shocked embarassed still very windy. undecided
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 8:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
edwife:

Don't mind chilli, after she will complain her tummy is growing bigger... tongue

I saw your meal,well done.

I made roasted chicken,lamb ribs,fried rice,plantain and mushrooms sauce.Chocolate cake for dessert.

There were a storm all through the night... shocked embarassed still very windy. undecided

Mommy...sounds yummie Eds. smiley

Yep, really useless storm it was. angry
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by bukatyne(f): 5:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
cococandy:
Hello house.
Chillisauce
Bukatyne
Edwife
Efemenaxy
Byvan03
Babygirlfl
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I hope that's enough to go round.

Happy Easter to you guys.
Hope everyone is fine.
Greetings from our side.

Happy 'Belated' Easter dear

Sure you had fun

How are you, Omomo and daddy? grin

Hello house.

1 Like

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by ifyalways(f): 6:34am On Mar 30, 2016
Happy Belated Easter to everyone.

My Easter moves:

I cut my hair down to the scalp.Pure Kodo,black and shiny. My boys just dey dash me "knock" anyhow.

We went zip lining and some hiking. Zip lining was fun.

I didn't cook nada. Ate out, mostly junk cheesy cool

I bought myself an elliptical bicycle, the junk in the trunk and thighs must go. angry

Back to the heatwave in 9ja, no fuel too. I wish the Easter never ends. This country sef sad cry
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by cococandy(f): 6:54am On Mar 30, 2016
@bold, Picture grin

Where did you go zip lining? I'm sitting here dreaming of places I'd like to go but can't for now cry cry
ifyalways:

My Easter moves:

I cut my hair down to the scalp.Pure Kodo,black and shiny. My boys just dey dash me "knock" anyhow.

I bought myself an elliptical bicycle, the junk in the trunk and thighs must go. angry

Back to the heatwave in 9ja, no fuel too. I wish the Easter never ends. This country sef sad cry
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by ifyalways(f): 7:02am On Mar 30, 2016
cococandy:
@bold, Picture grin

Where did you go zip lining? I'm sitting here dreaming of places I'd like to go but can't for now cry cry
Lake Maggiore. Someplace after Milan,Italy.

Picture eekwa? You want make my big head crash Seun's servers? Well, if I can re-size the jumbo head, I'll post cheesy

Trust you and baby plus daddy are great.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by cococandy(f): 11:59am On Mar 30, 2016
ifyalways:

Lake Maggiore. Someplace after Milan,Italy.

Picture eekwa? You want make my big head crash Seun's servers? Well, if I can re-size the jumbo head, I'll post cheesy

Trust you and baby plus daddy are great.
Italy? Coooooool mehn. #Twinge of jealousy embarassed

How will your head crash seun's server? You're just holding out. But I bet it looks great on you.

We are all fine. Thank you smiley
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 6:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
A year older today, ladies! wink

2 Likes

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by cococandy(f): 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
EfemenaXY:
A year older today, ladies! wink
Happy birthday to you.
God bless you real good.
In fact I can't put all the wishes into appropriate words but I hope you get the depth of goodwill coming from me in these little words.

May you always be happy. Amen

1 Like

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 3:23am On Mar 31, 2016
cococandy:

Happy birthday to you.
God bless you real good.
In fact I can't put all the wishes into appropriate words but I hope you get the depth of goodwill coming from me in these little words.

May you always be happy. Amen

I definitely do girl smiley

Amen, amen, amen, & thanks for the prayers and good wishes Coco. Much appreciated kiss

1 Like

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by byvan03: 2:22pm On Mar 31, 2016
I wish you better years ahead dear @ EfemenaXY .

Hello ladies!

1 Like

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by ifyalways(f): 6:10am On Apr 01, 2016
Happy belated birthday to you, Efe. Trust you had fun. May God bless you today and always, satisfy you with longevity and good health, cause his countenance to shine on you and give you joy everlasting. kiss

1 Like

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 6:45am On Apr 01, 2016
byvan03:
I wish you better years ahead dear @ EfemenaXY .

Hello ladies!

That is a really lovely cake Byvan - thanks love! kiss kiss kiss

And amen smiley smiley

ifyalways:
Happy belated birthday to you, Efe. Trust you had fun. May God bless you today and always, satisfy you with longevity and good health, cause his countenance to shine on you and give you joy everlasting. kiss

What more can one ask for? Nne, you've said it all! Amen, amen, and amen, Ify. smiley smiley

Thanks girl. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 9:28am On Apr 01, 2016
[quote author=EfemenaXY post=44300685][/quote]

I am so sorry this is coming late,i was planning to do something beautiful for you but i guess heaven had other plans.

I wish you form the bottom of my heart a very wonderful Birthday.May you experience joy,peace,fulfilment,longevity and over all good health.

Love you longtime girl. kiss kiss kiss

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
ifyalways:

My Easter moves:

Please post some pics from Italy,maybe it might interest some of us and see if we can squeeze it in the list of destination vacation.

I am transitioning by the way, naturalista rocks! I am almost there and loving my baby hair... tonguekiss
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 6:21am On Apr 02, 2016
edwife:

I am so sorry this is coming late,i was planning to do something beautiful for you but i guess heaven had other plans.

I wish you form the bottom of my heart a very wonderful Birthday.May you experience joy,peace,fulfilment,longevity and over all good health.

Love you longtime girl. kiss kiss kiss

Merci beacoup Eddy. Mon appreciate. Ton cake est very beautiful. smiley kiss

Er..mon Francois est better? wink cheesy
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 6:28am On Apr 02, 2016
Ifyalways: Skin cut? As in moro-moro gorimakpa? Why na? Isn't that a bit extreme?

Edwife: you're going au natural? Good luck oh! I tried the transitioning a few years ago (didn't want to do the big chop of a thing), and I tell you - 'twas the most miserable period for me. The breakage was out of this world. I'm surprised I didn't go "bald" like Ifyalways. cool

I'll stick to permed hair biko. Easier to maintain..

1 Like

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 10:33am On Apr 02, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Merci beacoup Eddy. Mon appreciate. Ton cake est very beautiful. smiley kiss

Er..mon Francois est better? wink cheesy

Is it Francois Hollande or what? grin grin

mon Francais, ton cake est tres jolie... wink. Honestly you are trying,if we go holidaying in France- you won't get lost . cheesy
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 10:41am On Apr 02, 2016
EfemenaXY:
Ifyalways: Skin cut? As in moro-moro gorimakpa? Why na? Isn't that a bit extreme?

Edwife: you're going au natural? Good luck oh! I tried the transitioning a few years ago (didn't want to do the big chop of a thing), and I tell you - 'twas the most miserable period for me. The breakage was out of this world. I'm surprised I didn't go "bald" like Ifyalways. cool

I'll stick to permed hair biko. Easier to maintain..

Too late, it has been 10 months and my hair looks healthy and soft.It is getting darker and longer.

I am about to finally chop the rest.I am a wig freak now,no more frequent visitation to the salon for me cheesy-less expensive.

I felt in love with natural hair after watching two nollywood actresses transitioning and the final result kiss kiss. Once my hair is all natural,i will post some pics.It takes a lot of patience and hard work to achieve it and i was very prepared.I had long hair but it's worth it.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 12:26pm On Apr 02, 2016
edwife:

Is it Francois Hollande or what? grin grin

mon Francais, ton cake est tres jolie... wink. Honestly you are trying,if we go holidaying in France- you won't get lost . cheesy

grin grin Pidgin French, I guess cheesy

Don't worry, I'll get there small-small cool
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 12:29pm On Apr 02, 2016
edwife:

Too late, it has been 10 months and my hair looks healthy and soft.It is getting darker and longer.

I am about to finally chop the rest.I am a wig freak now,no more frequent visitation to the salon for me cheesy-less expensive.

I felt in love with natural hair after watching two nollywood actresses transitioning and the final result kiss kiss. Once my hair is all natural,i will post some pics.It takes a lot of patience and hard work to achieve it and i was very prepared.I had long hair but it's worth it.

Yep, it's tough work but worth it, though just not for me.

I'm absolutely crazy about my daughter's hair though. 4c natural. Waist length. No combing. Pure finger detangling. Phew!
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 6:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
Lovely profile pic, Coco.

How're you and the little one faring? Remember to give us a shout anytime you start to feel the baby blues. We're all here for you and will definitely help you 'snap' out of it. smiley smiley
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by cococandy(f): 7:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
EfemenaXY:
Lovely profile pic, Coco.

How're you and the little one faring? Remember to give us a shout anytime you start to feel the baby blues. We're all here for you and will definitely help you 'snap' out of it. smiley smiley
Thank you and thanks for the offer. I will remember that.

We are doing great. smiley

1 Like

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 03, 2016
Hello babes kiss kiss

Missed yall.

I have finally relaxed my 3 yr natural hair .

Couldn't manage as it was getting longer and more difficult to maintain. Time taken so long detangling.

However , the length no be here. First time my hair length is close to bra length.

Will be retouching twice a yr to maintain the length.
But old age Don dey catch person sef. Soon I will cut the Damn thing.
EfemenaXY. . I have been trying my British accent since the thing no gree enter. I had to mix American, nigerian, igbo., Ghanaian. , french accents etc for my presentations grin grin

Chai...old age.
I for ask edwife for info but her french accent thick pass my own sef grin

Cococandy baby.. how's my girls twine doing ? kiss
Byvan just dey chop all the lingerie sales money. God dey.

Happy Easter yall kiss
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 11:37am On Apr 03, 2016
Chillisauce:
Hello babes kiss kiss

Missed yall.

Couldn't manage as it was getting longer and more difficult to maintain. Time taken so long detangling.

However , the length no be here. First time my hair length is close to bra length.

EfemenaXY. . I have been trying my British accent since the thing no gree enter. I had to mix American, nigerian, igbo., Ghanaian. , french accents etc for my presentations grin grin

Chai...old age.

Happy Easter yall kiss

Chilli kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 6:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
Chillisauce:
Hello babes kiss kiss

Missed yall.

Chai...old age.

Happy Easter yall kiss

kiss kiss kiss ma copine.

You don't want to hear my thick french accent... grin British peeps love it. When I used to work in council,my boss will always make me do

presentations and they all be listening as if i sabi pass but na my accent they wan hear. undecided undecided
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 6:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
edwife:

kiss kiss kiss ma copine.

You don't want to hear my thick french accent... grin British peeps love it. When I used to work in council,my boss will always make me do

presentations and they all be listening as if i sabi pass but na my accent they wan hear. undecided undecided

They say ze French are very sexzzzzy...

Edwife kiss Eddy kiss kiss Eds kiss kiss kiss
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 6:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
EfemenaXY:

They say ze French are very sexzzzzy...

Edwife kiss Eddy kiss kiss Eds kiss kiss kiss

Lol, the accent yes. kiss kiss kiss

I was waiting for damiso and kimoni but i might as well show you my present figure.

Efe kiss kiss efemena kiss kiss efemana tongue tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (Reply)

Sonam Kapoor Style Diva / Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair / My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.