Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

She Wants Me Back, After I Dumped Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me Back, After I Dumped Her. (3635 Views)

18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) / He Bought Her A Range Rover Sports And Dumped Her On Valentine Day / Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants Me Back, After I Dumped Her. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 24, 2013
While i was dating her, i noticed some changes in her actions. She doesn't want me to touch her phone again, but i do play games, watch movies, make calls on her phone (cos na me buy d card) before.
I had to employed some tactics to get her phone. I checked her inbox and was able to to find out that she's been dating another guy.
She apologised and told me that the relationship was just a week old and that her mum is in support of it. We settled it in a mature manner and she promised me not to date the guy, but there was this cold communication' between us.
To cut the story short, I forgot her birthday( though i opologizd) and 2months later, she forgot mine too. Tit 4 tat, i guess?
She stopped picking my calls and won't borther to reply my msg...though she do cme around at some times.
I started making new frds, declined contacting her, eliminated her from my life. It was tough though, but we never spoke from that day I broke up with her until yesterday around 11pm when she called me with a strange number.
She sent me a msg this morning and also droped a msg on my whatsapp telling me that she "still cares"
I know she's been stalking me, casually viewing all my happy status update and pix on internet.
I don't want to go back to her because things will still remain the same and i don't want to get hurt again.
Please, how should i handle her?
Re: She Wants Me Back, After I Dumped Her. by bukatyne(f): 12:44pm On Sep 24, 2013
Guseh: While i was dating her, i noticed some changes in her actions. She doesn't want me to touch her phone again, but i do play games, watch movies, make calls on her phone (cos na me buy d card) before.
I had to employed some tactics to get her phone. I checked her inbox and was able to to find out that she's been dating another guy.
She apologised and told me that the relationship was just a week old and that her mum is in support of it. We settled it in a mature manner and she promised me not to date the guy, but there was this cold communication' between us.
To cut the story short, I forgot her birthday( though i opologizd) and 2months later, she forgot mine too. Tit 4 tat, i guess?
She stopped picking my calls and won't borther to reply my msg...though she do cme around at some times.
I started making new frds, declined contacting her, eliminated her from my life. It was tough though, but we never spoke from that day I broke up with her until yesterday around 11pm when she called me with a strange number.
She sent me a msg this morning and also droped a msg on my whatsapp telling me that she "still cares"
I know she's been stalking me, casually viewing all my happy status update and pix on internet.
I don't want to go back to her because things will still remain the same and i don't want to get hurt again.

@OP,

First, your thread title is wrong because it is more like she dumped you.

What do you mean by 'settled maturedly' when you first discovered she was cheating on you?

Does her mother know about your relationship? If yes, was the mother encouraging her daughter to double date? Confirm this

I want to believe your relationship died a natural death and it is not always one should give a second chance. She obviously was not sorry cheating on you and might continue to do so since

1. She has her mother's backing (if true)
2. She did not show remorse (unless you are not telling the full story)

She said 'she cares'... as per courtesy, tell her thanks and delete her number sharp sharp. She is not worth your time. You do not have anything binding you both together now. If she still continues to stalk you, warn her severely and report her to her family or get your parents to warn hers (if you have the liver to tell them sha) if she still persists.

It is well. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: She Wants Me Back, After I Dumped Her. by ITbomb(m): 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2013
Looks like you are the one that 'Wants Her Back'
Just a simple text 'still cares' shouldnt send your head haywire for a girl who should have been out of your system.
Quit thinking about her and move forward.
If it were me she send such a text, I would have laugh over it and delete or reply 'yea still care for a Bleep, i know he cant handle you the way i did'.

3 Likes

Re: She Wants Me Back, After I Dumped Her. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 24, 2013
bukatyne:

@OP,

First, your thread title is wrong because it is more like she dumped you.

What do you mean by 'settled maturedly' when you first discovered she was cheating on you?

Does her mother know about your relationship? If yes, was the mother encouraging her daughter to double date? Confirm this

I want to believe your relationship died a natural death and it is not always one should give a second chance. She obviously was not sorry cheating on you and might continue to do so since

1. She has her mother's backing (if true)
2. She did not show remorse (unless you are not telling the full story)

She said 'she cares'... as per courtesy, tell her thanks and delete her number sharp sharp. She is not worth your time. You do not have anything binding you both together now. If she still continues to stalk you, warn her severely and report her to her family or get your parents to warn hers (if you have the liver to tell them sha) if she still persists.

It is well. cheesy

the story was nt in full, i broke up with her d last tym she payed me a visit.
I quite appreciate ur comment'
Re: She Wants Me Back, After I Dumped Her. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 24, 2013
ITbomb: Looks like you are the one that 'Wants Her Back'
Just a simple text 'still cares' shouldnt send your head haywire for a girl who should have been out of your system.
Quit thinking about her and move forward.
If it were me she send such a text, I would have laugh over it and delete or reply 'yea still care for a Bleep, i know he cant handle you the way i did'.
bruv, i have moved on...don't need her anymore. But, just want to handle this situation in a more diplomatic way. Tanx
Re: She Wants Me Back, After I Dumped Her. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2013
Diplomacy in this situation is dumb... I am not insinuating that you are dumb.

What happened to something like this:

Its been a long time I heard from you Tola and telling me you still care after so many months is worrisome. I may try to want to understand how you feel and the situation you are in but I have moved on. I am sorry. I am more focused now and do not want to associate with drama anymore.

Its funny because she doesnt even know if you are lame or something at the moment. Would she still care?.
Re: She Wants Me Back, After I Dumped Her. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2013
Hey son, that's one. It doesn't matter who dumped who.

You've moved on, I'd advice you keep it that way.

What you need in this woman business is experience, lots of it. And you can only get it after running through plenty of them.

You want to get to a place where you can buy condoms for someone to bang your chic and not give a fvck. A lot of this mindset will come after you don see them finish - and mostly know what to expect.

You also seem to be emotionally vulnerable to this one, a very good reason to avoid her at all costs. Keep doing what you are doing and get another babe.

But if you still want to bang her once in a while, never raise up any of the issues from the past. Just be cool with her and she'll keep tendering it. Tell her you want you guys to be just friends - right off the bat. This means no jealous poke-nosing in her business again too.
Re: She Wants Me Back, After I Dumped Her. by bukatyne(f): 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2013
Richfella: Hey son, that's one. It doesn't matter who dumped who.

What you need in this woman business is experience, lots of it. And you can only get it after running through plenty of them.

You want to get to a place where you can buy condoms for someone to bang your chic and not give a fvck. A lot of this mindset will come after you don see them finish - and mostly know what to expect.

You also seem to be emotionally vulnerable to this one, a very good reason to avoid her at all costs. Keep doing what you are doing and get another babe.

But if you still want to bang her once in a while, never raise up any of the issues from the past. Just be cool with her and she'll keep tendering it. Tell her you want you guys to be friends - right off the bat. This means no jealous poke-nosing in her business again too.

What kind of advice is this?

OP please don't listen to it

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Me Back, After I Dumped Her. by WackyJ1(m): 11:01pm On Sep 24, 2013

But if you still want to bang her once in a while, never raise up any of the issues from the past. Just be cool with her and she'll keep tendering it. Tell her you want you guys to be friends - right off the bat. This means no jealous poke-nosing in her business again too.

OP Take this advice
Re: She Wants Me Back, After I Dumped Her. by doris4u(f): 11:33pm On Sep 24, 2013
Pretend as if u didnt see d message nd dnt reply.Dnt go bk 2 her cos she wil repeat it again.she must av come bk 2 after realisn dat she couldnt replace u
Re: She Wants Me Back, After I Dumped Her. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 24, 2013
You shouldn't be bothered by her "still cares" message, if you yourself have surely moved on.
Someone who has moved on will simply ignore and delete that message, aka. not respond.
If she messages you again, then tell her that you are not interested.

If that's the true story you recounted up there, then you didn't really dump her.
You both drifted apart, initiated by her, and you eventually stopped communicating.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me Back, After I Dumped Her. by Nobody: 1:58am On Sep 25, 2013

But if you still want to bang her once in a while, never raise up any of the issues from the past. Just be cool with her and she'll keep tendering it. Tell her you want you guys to be just friends - right off the bat. This means no jealous poke-nosing in her business again too.
Whoever she was, she really did a number on you embarassed Why are some girl so wicked sad

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me Back, After I Dumped Her. by WackyJ1(m): 2:47am On Sep 25, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Whoever she was, she really did a number on you embarassed Why are some girl so wicked sad

you really need to ask oh. They're just too wicked
Re: She Wants Me Back, After I Dumped Her. by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 25, 2013
Same old ish just a different day undecided
Re: She Wants Me Back, After I Dumped Her. by 190theclown: 7:08am On Sep 25, 2013
wait

is Another Nigerian girl posing problems again to my gentle Nigerian brothers*sighs*
Re: She Wants Me Back, After I Dumped Her. by andyanders: 8:20am On Sep 25, 2013
Guseh: While i was dating her, i noticed some changes in her actions. She doesn't want me to touch her phone again, but i do play games, watch movies, make calls on her phone (cos na me buy d card) before.

Let her go for your own good because she must have been thrown out by the other guy and she wants to come back. NEVER allow her back. Let her keep monitoring your progress and die with envy. You are a new person and never eat your vomit.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me Back, After I Dumped Her. by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 25, 2013
Thanks, i quite appreciate your comment(s)
Re: She Wants Me Back, After I Dumped Her. by Exponental(m): 11:43am On Sep 25, 2013
Maybe.........Maybe!
Maybe she loves d fukcomyccin, kissoquine n romanticillin she gets from u to cure her boredom/loneliness. As we know, d sickness cannot be cured permanently.
Re: She Wants Me Back, After I Dumped Her. by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 25, 2013

Remember i don't want her anymore.
But, you be badt player ooo cheesy
Re: She Wants Me Back, After I Dumped Her. by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 25, 2013
Exponental: Maybe.........Maybe!
Maybe she loves d fukcomyccin, kissoquine n romanticillin she gets from u to cure her boredom/loneliness. As we know, d sickness cannot be cured permanently.
I thought as much, but am not a "shock-absorber". Lolzzz...
Re: She Wants Me Back, After I Dumped Her. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
LMAO! grin grin Badt girls make the world go round cool

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me Back, After I Dumped Her. by bukatyne(f): 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2013
Guseh:
I thought as much, but am not a "shock-absorber". Lolzzz...

Guseh:
Remember i don't want her anymore.
But, you be badt player ooo cheesy

You are more sensible than I thought. cool

Please take it as a compliment cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me Back, After I Dumped Her. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2013
bukatyne:

You are more sensible than I thought. cool

Please take it as a compliment cheesy cheesy cheesy

A thankful sigh!

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Guys, How Do You Feel When Buying Condom? / Ladies, What Do U Think About Guys Who Are Good Cooks / Am I Married To A Former Prostitude? Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.