Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Warri's Own Version Of Rick Ross (picture) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Warri's Own Version Of Rick Ross (picture) (3660 Views)

Picture Of Rick Ross Fiancee Totally N Aked & Sitting On Top Of Rapper Meek Mill / New Images Of Rick Ross Shows Dramatic Weight Loss:::::::::::::::: / Picture Of Rick Rose In A Room Full Of Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warri's Own Version Of Rick Ross (picture) by ambrosini593(m): 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2013
Warri's own version of Rick Ross

Ladies,you like his swag?

Re: Warri's Own Version Of Rick Ross (picture) by Allurefunky(f): 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2013
What da hell is dis?!
Re: Warri's Own Version Of Rick Ross (picture) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 24, 2013
Allurefunky: What da hell is dis?!

A case of dyslipidaemia
Re: Warri's Own Version Of Rick Ross (picture) by sambaba32yaho: 2:25pm On Sep 24, 2013
Dis is what am saying I really luv dis nairaland wit what u guys namely post!!!
Re: Warri's Own Version Of Rick Ross (picture) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 24, 2013
This one Na Roshay!!!!! gringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Warri's Own Version Of Rick Ross (picture) by Arosa(m): 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2013
Person come out from inside bush where em go shit, una dey take am picture say em look like Rick Ross. Abegi this one na poo belle, Rick Ross own no look like that. undecided
Re: Warri's Own Version Of Rick Ross (picture) by Chiopatra: 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2013
this one would have strong bidy odour
Re: Warri's Own Version Of Rick Ross (picture) by ebamma(m): 3:20pm On Sep 24, 2013
Should i laugh or should i cry Should i laugh or should i cry Should i laugh or should i cry?
Re: Warri's Own Version Of Rick Ross (picture) by Preceedo(m): 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2013
ebamma: Should i laugh or should i cry Should i laugh or should i cry Should i laugh or should i cry?
see you! Mtcheeeeww
Re: Warri's Own Version Of Rick Ross (picture) by demelza: 3:42pm On Sep 24, 2013
Kai, see bréast. Almost A-cup
Re: Warri's Own Version Of Rick Ross (picture) by carule(m): 3:48pm On Sep 24, 2013
Omo na die be dis oh
Re: Warri's Own Version Of Rick Ross (picture) by switdil(f): 4:00pm On Sep 24, 2013
grin grin
C bwreast ee
Him galfriend no need get bwreast again
He don kukuma pack her own join e own
#olomuroro#
Re: Warri's Own Version Of Rick Ross (picture) by Andyblaze: 4:01pm On Sep 24, 2013
demelza: Kai, see bréast. Almost A-cup
grin
Re: Warri's Own Version Of Rick Ross (picture) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2013
Re: Warri's Own Version Of Rick Ross (picture) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2013
Lmao. My bra size
Re: Warri's Own Version Of Rick Ross (picture) by 3ace(m): 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2013
Can that be his legs or the pix was Photoshoped? He looks like a decomposed body.
Re: Warri's Own Version Of Rick Ross (picture) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 24, 2013
*singing*
9 pieces straight 8 balls!
Re: Warri's Own Version Of Rick Ross (picture) by tupaz96: 11:45pm On Sep 24, 2013
WARRI BIBLE IS NOW OUT, GRAB UR OWN
COPY!.
Sample version..
ENG - As it is written in the Bible.
Warri - As dey yan 4 Bible.
ENG - Jesus entered the boat with His disciples.
Warri - Bro J cum enter canoe wit im padi dem.
ENG - As the boat was sailing, there was a great
storm.
Warri - As the canoe dey move na im yawa cum
gas.
ENG - The storm was so great that it was like a
whirlwind.
Warri - As the yawa dey gas, na im kasala cum
burst join.
ENG - The disciplines became so afraid and they
shouted Master! Master!.
Warri - Na im liver cum cut im padi dem, na im
dey begin dey hala Bros eh! Bros eh!.
ENG - Jesus wake up and calm the wind down.
Warri - Na so Bro J get up cum arrange the
matter.
ENG - He turned to His disciples and said, oh ye
with little faith.
Warri - Na so Bro J Luk im padi dem, shake im
head, com provoke... O boi! Una fall my hand
o!.

Lwkmd oooooo

more visit http://fb.com/judoc.bnel

follow via http://twitter.com/JudocKollect
Re: Warri's Own Version Of Rick Ross (picture) by NellyGhenghen(m): 11:49pm On Sep 24, 2013
tupaz96: WARRI BIBLE IS NOW OUT, GRAB UR OWN
COPY!.
Sample version..
ENG - As it is written in the Bible.
Warri - As dey yan 4 Bible.
ENG - Jesus entered the boat with His disciples.
Warri - Bro J cum enter canoe wit im padi dem.
ENG - As the boat was sailing, there was a great
storm.
Warri - As the canoe dey move na im yawa cum
gas.
ENG - The storm was so great that it was like a
whirlwind.
Warri - As the yawa dey gas, na im kasala cum
burst join.
ENG - The disciplines became so afraid and they
shouted Master! Master!.
Warri - Na im liver cum cut im padi dem, na im
dey begin dey hala Bros eh! Bros eh!.
ENG - Jesus wake up and calm the wind down.
Warri - Na so Bro J get up cum arrange the
matter.
ENG - He turned to His disciples and said, oh ye
with little faith.
Warri - Na so Bro J Luk im padi dem, shake im
head, com provoke... O boi! Una fall my hand
o!.

Lwkmd oooooo

more visit http://fb.com/judoc.bnel

follow via http://twitter.com/JudocKollect

Cracking joke and laffin at it all alone? undecidedhorrible comedian
Re: Warri's Own Version Of Rick Ross (picture) by Popowaa: 12:13am On Sep 25, 2013
If this thing manages to lie on u ehn,u will automatically become flat like fried egg

(1) (Reply)

See The Complete Photos Of Different Young Babes He F^**k@( While On Vacation / Fresh Private Photos Of Ghanaian Beauty Queen Leaked Online 18+only / DJ Cuppy Quashes Beef With Olamide, Admits She Is In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.