Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,899 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:38 AM

Can Samsung Note 2 Replace A Laptop - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can Samsung Note 2 Replace A Laptop (1217 Views)

My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly / Infinix Note 2 Has Been Launched! / Is It Possible To Replace A Broken Curve 7 Trackpad With That Of A Curve 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Samsung Note 2 Replace A Laptop by Wandeayo(m): 3:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
i ve an HP 630 laptop, i am planning to sell it in order to add more cash to it to buy a samsung note 2, guys in the house , pls does note 2 worth it?
Re: Can Samsung Note 2 Replace A Laptop by puskin: 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2013
Sorry to ask.......but, are you high??

How can you compare a laptop to a phablet? undecided undecided
Re: Can Samsung Note 2 Replace A Laptop by Wandeayo(m): 3:41pm On Sep 24, 2013
puskin: Sorry to ask.......but, are you high??

How can you compare a laptop to a phablet? undecided undecided

what will you do if you wish to have a phone like note 2, and you dont have enough cash to buy it, remember that you are an android addict , what will you do?
Re: Can Samsung Note 2 Replace A Laptop by physise(m): 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2013
a phone be it note 2 or note 3 can never replace a laptop

1 Like

Re: Can Samsung Note 2 Replace A Laptop by jedisco(m): 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2013
Well @op the note 2 cannot replace a laptop but then, I get your point.

It mainly depends on what you use your laptop for. If it's mainly to browse and watch videos, most of those can be done on the note but with some compromise. However, if you do alot of office work, gaming e.t.c then the note wouldn't suffice.

Most people who have tablets would agree that since the advent of tablets, traditional PC use is on the decline as most things previously done on PCs are increasingly performed by tablets. Also, the note is just a mini tablet.

Sometime ago, I lost my laptop. I wasn't really in a hurry to replace it as I transferred to my phone and tablet although with some inconvenience. The laptop I currently use is even an older model than the one I bought but I see no reason to change it in a hurry as it plays the games and other stuff I need. Currently I prefer browsing most times on my phone as it's more handy and always with me.

So the choice is up to you. Just put your needs into perspective.
Re: Can Samsung Note 2 Replace A Laptop by Francheezy(m): 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2013
physise: a phone be it note 2 or note 3 can never replace a laptop
Tell am ooohh
Re: Can Samsung Note 2 Replace A Laptop by krugar07(m): 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2013
jedisco: Well @op the note 2 cannot replace a laptop but then, I get your point.

It mainly depends on what you use your laptop for. If it's mainly to browse and watch videos, most of those can be done on the note but with some compromise. However, if you do alot of office work, gaming e.t.c then the note wouldn't suffice.
EXACTLY!!!
Re: Can Samsung Note 2 Replace A Laptop by Osyxcel(m): 7:08pm On Sep 24, 2013
A Laptop cannot be compared to a phablet. Gaming, Disk space, Ruggedness e.t.c

But then, like someone suggested, it depends on what you do with Ur Laptop and what you intend doing on the Note 2.
Re: Can Samsung Note 2 Replace A Laptop by OCTAVO: 9:18pm On Sep 24, 2013
physise: a phone be it note 2 or note 3 can never replace a laptop
Very true!!

1 Like

Re: Can Samsung Note 2 Replace A Laptop by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2013
neva!
Re: Can Samsung Note 2 Replace A Laptop by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2013
Wandeayo:

what will you do if you wish to have a phone like note 2, and you dont have enough cash to buy it, remember that you are an android addict , what will you do?
i will download and install bluestacks

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Magic Sim / MTN Fraudulent BBC Data Cap / Want To Increase My Ram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.