Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? (7159 Views)

I’m No Longer Interested In N25m Compensation - Baba Suwe / Is Iyanya Also Interested In Toolz ? / Interested In Moderating This Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Faith93: 7:43pm On Oct 29, 2013
I nominate SIR TUNECHI..because I knw he is capable of handling the position..and a very good nd active nairalander!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Ronaluniben: 8:02pm On Oct 29, 2013
[code][/code]who d cap fitz: SIR-TUNECHI,i vote hm as d modretor
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Ronaluniben: 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2013
I vote SIR-TUNECHI as d modretor#fact
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Oysdam(m): 9:43am On Oct 30, 2013
lmao,Tunechi u're inviting ur frnds to come nd nominate u..they're many capable and fit peeps here b4 u #TeamOysdam4Mod
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by SirTunechi(f): 9:51am On Oct 30, 2013
Oysdam: lmao,Tunechi u're inviting ur frnds to come nd nominate u..they're many capable and fit peeps here b4 u #TeamOysdam4Mod
ok......i knw dere re many capable pple here buh no one does it beta dan sir Tunechi
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Oysdam(m): 10:05am On Oct 30, 2013
Sir-Tunechi:

ok......i knw dere re many capable pple here buh no one does it beta dan sir Tunechi
being capable ain't by nominations u knw
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by kendallhart(m): 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2013
Yes
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by oliy24(m): 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2013
Yes ! Yes !! Yes !!!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2013
Hope am not late,am interested.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by dondumexx(m): 9:02am On Nov 09, 2013
Sir...it will be an honor and great responsibility to moderate this section....i fully understand the rules and promise to make sure visitors are compliant as possible.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by bishophenry(m): 6:23am On Nov 11, 2013
YES
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by freda506(f): 7:35am On Nov 11, 2013
Yes not been here for long but spend a lot of time online.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Fynestboi: 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
i want to re apply

Obinoscopy: Distinguished Nairalander,

Here comes another opportunity to serve as a moderator in Nairaland.
fully ready...

.:
The Celebrities Section needs a Moderator to assist in enforcing the rules of the board and the forum. So,
ready to assist in enforncing the rules of the board and the forum

.:
- Have you read the rules & regulations guiding this forum?
i have them all written in my brain.. So Its A YES

.:
- Are you willing to abide and enforce them strictly?
Yes

.:
- Are you Passionate about this section (do you post/visit often)?
passionate? Yes..

Post often? yes i now post often smiley smiley

visit often? Yes

.:
- Do you Spend enough time online daily?
a big YES.

.:
- Are you level-headed and willing to take instructions from the Admin?
YES

.:
- Can you work together with your co-mods as a team?
easiest...

.:
If you answered 'YES' to these questions and you wish to be a part of this team, please say so here.

Thank you.
I Am INTERESTED IN CO-MODERATING THIS SECTION cheesycheesycheesy

thank you.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Alikaxon(m): 7:54pm On Nov 12, 2013
Yes!! I'm very much interested with burning enthusiasm. I'm prepared and determined to take nairaland to the next level with quality delivery. I see it as a chance to serve not only nairaland, nor Nigeria, nor withing the shores of Africa, but the world; because I evisage nairaland being a world class web. I urge nairaland to give this oppurtunity to explore my burning potentials.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by MarvisAnyamele: 8:48am On Nov 13, 2013
Yes ooo. I am interested
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Fynestboi: 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2013
Sir-Tunechi:

really? Didnt even see this, so what where you doing? That make u thinks you are capable give me just two then i would queue behind you....
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by cumpaddre(m): 12:01am On Nov 15, 2013
Fynestboi: really? Didnt even see this, so what where you doing? That make u thinks you are capable give me just two then i would queue behind you....
I think YOU should queue behind ME, not him. I'm bringing something fresher than what NL has currently. This section will come alive soon. You can trust me on this.grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by ZingyRacy(f): 12:56am On Nov 15, 2013
yes
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Fynestboi: 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2013
cumpaddre:
I think YOU should queue behind ME, not him. I'm bringing something fresher than what NL has currently. This section will come alive soon. You can trust me on this.grin
is that all what or reasons you want this mod title?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Omg!! What Exactly Is This Heavily Endowed Girl Selling (photos) / Shocker: Pretty Mike of CLub Uno is allegedly Bobriksy's Bae -Details + Receipts / The Internet Is Freaking Out About This Mexican Weather Woman [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.