Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

10 Most Precious Gemstones - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Most Precious Gemstones (29912 Views)

Precious Moments Of 'queen Elizabeth' Tending To Her Princess Charlotte (photos) / Discover At This Season Of Christmas A Most Precious Food Better Than Rice! / What is the most precious gift... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Precious Gemstones by Adeoba10(m): 10:18am On Jul 15, 2014
ultrazone: Where can I buy all these stones? I'm tired of the ones I'm using now. Need to change them.
guy waka go tipper garage.
Re: 10 Most Precious Gemstones by nkpommpko(m): 1:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
chrisoml:
Are you a gem dealer? If yes, where are you located?
yes stay in abuja. What's your interest?
Re: 10 Most Precious Gemstones by chrisoml(m): 2:27pm On Jul 15, 2014
has some polished gems on offer just incase you have anyone serious enough.
Re: 10 Most Precious Gemstones by sojdan4real(m): 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2014
AbuMikey: Moussaieff Red,The world's most expensive Red Diamond

Once known as the Red Shield Diamond, the
Moussaieff Red is the largest Fancy Red diamond in the world at 5.11 carats. Discovered in Brazil in the 1990s, the diamond has a triangular brilliant cut (also known as a trilliant cut) and was most recently displayed at the 2003 "Splendor of Diamonds"

I will get you
Re: 10 Most Precious Gemstones by delishpot: 10:10pm On Jul 15, 2014
AbuMikey: Koh-i-Noor

The Koh-i-Noor is a 106 carat diamond which was
once the largest diamond in the world. Previously, it has belonged to various rulers in India; today it lies in the hands of the British royal family and I part of the Crown Jewels.

When the Koh-i-noor Diamond arrived in the hands
of the British royal family it weighed 186 carats (37
grams). Prince Albert carefully searched for a
diamond cutter with a very good reputation and headed to the Netherlands where he gave the mission of cutting the diamond to a certain Mr.
Cantor, who began the difficult task. It was then
presented to Queen Victoria.

It became one of the Crown Jewels, and was last
worn by the Queen Mother during her coronation as a mark of her becoming Empress of India.

Thieves.
Re: 10 Most Precious Gemstones by Michaelnsd: 8:30pm On May 02, 2016
Hello Guys, I will like to use this medium to inform you that I have high quality raw gemstones of Garnet spessartite, amethyst, aquamarine, tourmaline, sapphire, beryl, and very at a affordable rate starting from N500 per grams for spessartite. I do not want to put pictures here cuz ppl will copy and paste it, Anyone who is interested and serious should contact me on my e-mail alimimichaelnsd@yahoo.com and this No 08167114856, that number is also on whatsapp. Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Re: 10 Most Precious Gemstones by AbuMikey(m): 9:55pm On May 11, 2016
Michaelnsd:
Hello Guys, I will like to use this medium to inform you that I
have high quality raw gemstones of Garnet spessartite,
amethyst, aquamarine, tourmaline, sapphire, beryl, and
very at a affordable rate starting from N500 per grams for
spessartite. I do not want to put pictures here cuz ppl will
copy and paste it, Anyone who is interested and serious
should contact me on my e-mail
alimimichaelnsd@yahoo.com and this No 08167114856, that
number is also on whatsapp. Looking forward to hear from
you soon.

Hmmmm
Re: 10 Most Precious Gemstones by AbuMikey(m): 9:57pm On May 11, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: 10 Most Precious Gemstones by firestar(f): 12:54pm On May 12, 2016
AbuMikey:

Hmmmm

That 'hmmmm' is loaded.

Greetings. It's been awhile. Apart from jewellery and the obvious collateral value, what less known use does precious gemstone have?

Regards.
Re: 10 Most Precious Gemstones by AbuMikey(m): 1:06pm On May 12, 2016
firestar:

That 'hmmmm' is loaded.

Greetings. It's been awhile. Apart from jewellery and the obvious collateral value, what less known use does precious gemstone have?

Regards.

Very Loaded "Hmmm" angry grin

Most Gemstones, not Precious ones are used for Therapeutic and Magical uses...

The little I know.

Checkout this link http://www.sagegoddess.com/ten-ways-to-use-your-gemstones/
Re: 10 Most Precious Gemstones by mayhills082: 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
Imperial topaz, morganite and watermelon and black tourmaline available in quantity. contact 09074984693 on WhatsApp or calls... only serious buyers. thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of The Day / Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You / Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.