Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:01 AM

5 Abuja Hospitals You Should Know About - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Abuja Hospitals You Should Know About (67753 Views)

Save Lives First In Emergency - Adewole, Health Minister To Hospitals / How Some Private Hospitals Mistreat Patients / Doctors And Hospitals In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Abuja Hospitals You Should Know About by TRILLIONIAR: 6:45pm On Sep 24, 2013
agbo lo da ju
Re: 5 Abuja Hospitals You Should Know About by Noblechyk: 6:52pm On Sep 24, 2013
*solid*:
how about Zankli Hospital, Mabushi also National Assembly Clinic.
Remind him pls. Zankli should be among dat list
Re: 5 Abuja Hospitals You Should Know About by 360degree(m): 6:57pm On Sep 24, 2013
what about Diff Hospital in Aso Drive. The hospital that makes the DIFFrence. They gulp money like no man business.
Re: 5 Abuja Hospitals You Should Know About by slimchimex(m): 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2013
pics or am not interested
Re: 5 Abuja Hospitals You Should Know About by NaijaNaWaa: 7:03pm On Sep 24, 2013
The real deal is Reliance Hospital behind NIPOST Headquarters close to Biobak Kitchen. It is yet to take off though as finishing touches are still on going. I have this suspicion that the midget of FCT, aka hEll Rufai has a hand in it.
Re: 5 Abuja Hospitals You Should Know About by Teeboy15(m): 7:03pm On Sep 24, 2013
What I need now is d address of all ASUU offices so I can 'do' sumbody
Re: 5 Abuja Hospitals You Should Know About by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2013
lucenzo: Nnpc hospital. Nko?

NNPC hospital is for her staff alone embarassed
Re: 5 Abuja Hospitals You Should Know About by omeiz93: 7:13pm On Sep 24, 2013
Out of all these hosapitals you mentioned above, which of them is carrying out kidney transplant, the last time i checked Indian hospital is still takn d lead, none of these could even treat Gov. Suntai, the late former president Ya,aradua and d rest. All they are good at is to give you exorbitant fee. God bless all of us.
Re: 5 Abuja Hospitals You Should Know About by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 24, 2013
Abujafood:
We don’t ever pray to fall sick but sickness does indeed visit unannounced sometimes whether we like it or not. Whenever it comes however there is the need to visit a reliable hospital that would at the very least offer relief and healing of some sort. Here in Abuja we’ve taken time to list out 5 hospitals that stand out among others and you should know them just in case;

Abuja Clinics (Maitama)
This is by far the best private hospital in Abuja. It is well equipped to handle treatment of all kinds of medical services that most standard tertiary institutions in Nigeria can run. Its services are however very expensive hence it’s specifically meant for the upper class.

Federal Staff Hospital (Idu District)
This hospital which is government owned is one of the few hospitals in Abuja that provides high quality but affordable medicare. The hospital has 6 consulting rooms with space for 2 doctors at a time meaning at peak periods it could have 12 doctors to attend to patients’ needs that is besides having well equipped laboratories, a well stocked pharmacy and suffient number of wards for patients on admission.

Garki Hospital (Area 3)
This used to be the popular Garki General Hospital until it was privatized by the Federal Government. The hospital is well equipped although not as large as the previous two but it can compete in terms of having well trained staff that would look after your loved ones or yourself if you ever need medical attention.

Maitama General Hospital
Located along Aguiyi Ironsi way in Maitama, it is one of the few Government Hospitals that is above board in terms of offering reasonable medicare to the general public. The hospital does have challenges such as service delivery, overstretched facilities among others but that is expected of public hospitals.

National Hospital Abuja
The most popular hospital in Abuja and also the biggest although not the best. Many people have had course to complain about this hospital as being unreliable with uncourteous staff, poor service delivery and exhurbitant fees. But the hospital still remains the number one port of call for many ill and injured people in Abuja requiring medicare.

If you have medical needs from any hospital in Abuja and want to be well catered for you should know these 5 and make your pick on which one you’d rather use.

http://abujafood..com/2013/09/5-abuja-hospitals-you-should-know-about.html

See others at www.artisanng.com
Re: 5 Abuja Hospitals You Should Know About by Richy4(m): 7:19pm On Sep 24, 2013
sorry i used to remember Wuse general Hospital. and I knew that GWAGWALADA was a refereal hospital way back. what happened to them.I used to know that they got so many general hospitals like Kubwa, jabi, karishi, nyanya general hospitals etc.
Re: 5 Abuja Hospitals You Should Know About by Celepope: 7:20pm On Sep 24, 2013
NaijaNaWaa: The real deal is Reliance Hospital behind NIPOST Headquarters close to Biobak Kitchen. It is yet to take off though as finishing touches are still on going. I have this suspicion that the midget of FCT, aka hEll Rufai has a hand in it.
That hospital might end up being the best in the country.Rumor have it that the building is owned by Orji Uzor Kalu the biggest landlord in Abuja.
Re: 5 Abuja Hospitals You Should Know About by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 24, 2013
Richy.:
sorry i used to remember Wuse general Hospital. and I knew that GWAGWALADA was a refereal hospital way back. what happened to them.I used to know that they got so many general hospitals like Kubwa, jabi, karishi, nyanya general hospitals etc.

I DONT KNOW ABT WUSE BUT GWAGWALADA HAS BECOME THE TEACHING HOSPITAL 4 GWAGWALADA COMMUNITY SCHOOL grin
Re: 5 Abuja Hospitals You Should Know About by Ndkings1(m): 7:28pm On Sep 24, 2013
Na money kill am,
Re: 5 Abuja Hospitals You Should Know About by blackbeau1(f): 7:28pm On Sep 24, 2013
In the best of your interest,if you have an emergency,go to a private hospital or any of the above listed but not National Hospital but if you have a case that is not an emergency,then please go to National Hospital.I'm speaking as an insider in National Hospital.and for the people mentioning Zankli,stop misleading people. Zankli will just charge you exhorbitantly and then bring a quater of what they charged you to National Hospital so that National Hospital will end up running the tests for Zankli.For example,they charge 15k for histology tests while National Hospital charges 5k so they'll bring the sample to NHA and pay 5k,taking 10k for themselves for doing nothing

1 Like

Re: 5 Abuja Hospitals You Should Know About by goodpath: 7:30pm On Sep 24, 2013
Despite being a govt hospital,federal staff hospital along Jabi-Airport road is a citadel and hallmark of what all govt health institution should be.Very clean,affordable,serene environment,quick response to emergies etc.keep it up guys
Re: 5 Abuja Hospitals You Should Know About by goodpath: 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2013
Despite being a govt hospital,federal staff hospital along Jabi-Airport road is a citadel and hallmark of what all govt health institution should be.Very clean,affordable,serene environment,quick response to emergency etc.keep it up guys
Re: 5 Abuja Hospitals You Should Know About by Ramcie(f): 7:39pm On Sep 24, 2013
Nisa Premier should be on that list also. The hospital is synonymous with IVF treatment apart from other women and children related issues though it's also expensive.

1 Like

Re: 5 Abuja Hospitals You Should Know About by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2013
Which National Hospital? That hospital with quacks?! I went there with simple case of earwax to flush and came out with Acute Otitis Media! It was God that saved me!! angry angry
Re: 5 Abuja Hospitals You Should Know About by greaterlove(m): 8:04pm On Sep 24, 2013
Abuja clinics is one of the best I know, although very expensive ( my friend payed 500k for CS on his wife minus drugs and hospital bed) but the care you get is almost second to none and almost in the league of some hospitals abroad.
Re: 5 Abuja Hospitals You Should Know About by Cestmoi1(f): 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2013
Gwarimpa general hospital and Zankli nko?
Re: 5 Abuja Hospitals You Should Know About by Okeikpu(m): 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2013
So una get dis kind quality hospitals How come una ghostriders dey ride go abroad for and ordinary body checkup ? But i no see any pictures
Re: 5 Abuja Hospitals You Should Know About by eejo(m): 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2013
am a health care personel Infact our hospital are still consulting clinics
Re: 5 Abuja Hospitals You Should Know About by satellitedaisy: 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2013
Tracygold: Wat abt people day don't reside in Abj? Cos Abj hospitals re too expensive, u can spend up to #1m. Sickness will Neva be our portion, somebody shout a big

AMEN.......................................................................AMEN

You are so used to pinging that you don't know how to write again. Sorry undecided
Re: 5 Abuja Hospitals You Should Know About by wogorparadise: 8:56pm On Sep 24, 2013
Cele-pope:
Abuja clinic remains the best.Been there a couple of times and I can say that their services and facilities are at par with some western hospitals.Though very expensive maybe because it has most top guns ranging from Governors,Ministers and other government functionaries as his client.But OP u didn't mention ZANKLI and one other Indian hospital in karu.
which of the hospitals tak care of stroke?
Re: 5 Abuja Hospitals You Should Know About by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2013
NaijaNaWaa: The real deal is Reliance Hospital behind NIPOST Headquarters close to Biobak Kitchen. It is yet to take off though as finishing touches are still on going. I have this suspicion that the midget of FCT, aka hEll Rufai has a hand in it.

Its Odili hospital...it seem to be the largest private the way it is built though it ha not commenced business...but DIFF in Aso drive is the most expensive in Abuja...o think...card is 50k there
Re: 5 Abuja Hospitals You Should Know About by COOLDUN: 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2013
So we have all these good hospitals in Abuja, when then do our government officials go out to foreign countries for ordinary headache treatments? Does it mean that they prefer dyeing outside the country?

From now onwards any official that goes out of the country treatment would be brought home dead because that is what they wish other Nigerians who are not opportune to be in the corridors of power.
Re: 5 Abuja Hospitals You Should Know About by Davedonrich(m): 9:03pm On Sep 24, 2013
Babzilla: B4 U GO TO NATIONAL HOSPITAL WRITE UR WILL
FOR MANY GO AND FEW RETURN
hmm,,,Are U tryin 2 scare pple away!!!,,pls elaborate and xpanciate!!!
Re: 5 Abuja Hospitals You Should Know About by COOLDUN: 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2013
So we have all these good hospitals in Abuja, when then do our government officials go out to foreign countries for ordinary headache treatments? Does it mean that they prefer dyeing outside the country?

From now onwards any official that goes out of the country treatment would be brought home dead because that is what they wish other Nigerians who are not opportune to be in the corridors of power.
Re: 5 Abuja Hospitals You Should Know About by Kululuwa: 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2013
Abuja Clinics is not one if the best. Talking from experience. That place is filled with inexperienced and rude doctors.

1 Like

Re: 5 Abuja Hospitals You Should Know About by Davedonrich(m): 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2013
wogor@paradise:
which of the hospitals tak care of stroke?
asokoro general hospital or wuse general hospital,,,dey 're xcellent @ dat!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video / Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband / Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.