Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Latest Revelation About Pastor Ajanaku - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Latest Revelation About Pastor Ajanaku (2833 Views)

Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites / Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma / About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Revelation About Pastor Ajanaku by Sirniyeh(m): 7:02pm On Sep 24, 2013
Prophet Ireti Ajanaku, late spiritual leader of Christ Victory Chapel International seem to have become more popular after his death. There were claims that the popular gospel singer, Tope Alabi's spiritual estranged father was a cult member but it does not end there as another shocking revelation has surfaced on the late Prophet Ireti Ajanaku. One of his close aides who worked for him for five years, Emmanuel Olasemeji who is a furniture maker, opened up to Encomium Weekly on Wednesday, September 18, 2013, on the late Prophet he knew.
Excert
How did you become one of late Prophet Ajanaku’s aides? The first day I saw him, I was not attracted to him because of his physical look. He bleached. However, when my boss who was one of his church members introduced me to him, he prayed for me. My decision to visit his church was based on curiosity. That was in 2007. Sincerely, there is no way you won’t marvel at his preaching. He preached with persuasive and authoritative words. I was wowed. And that was when he was about completing his multi-million naira mansion. And most of the church members volunteered to assist the builders. He asked me to work for God in his house and do the furniture. I can’t lie to you, when Prophet Ajanaku spoke you would think it was God. His church members saw him as god. He often told us that he wines and dines with God and that if he wants anybody to die tomorrow, it would happen. We all respected and feared him. You dare not say no to his request. He said he had the power to save someone from ultimate death.
Detail soon

Re: Latest Revelation About Pastor Ajanaku by shininglite(m): 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2013
Op get a life who re u to judge nd write rubbish abt d dead
Re: Latest Revelation About Pastor Ajanaku by Valentinooo: 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2013
where are the details??

(1) (Reply)

10 Sermons That Makes The Congregation Dislike Their Pastors / Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? / 4,200 Religions; Why Do You Think Yours Is The Truth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.