Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer (8774 Views)

Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos / Snake Venom, World’s Strongest Beer Contains 67.5% Of Alcohol / Hero Beer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by gratiaeo(m): 7:23pm On Sep 24, 2013
HERO Beer is now one the
leading Eastern Nigerian
beverage, that is under the
production of SABMiller, the
world lagest brewers. HERO
lager is taking control both in
sales and consumption because
of its great test and quality in
Nigeria.
OUR HERO
OUR PASSION
OUR BEER
HERO THE BEST DRINK EVERY MAN CAN HAVE

1 Share

Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by cashkid18(m): 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2013
cryproducts of End time
Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by gratiaeo(m): 7:31pm On Sep 24, 2013
cashkid18: cryproducts of End time
Have you taking your HERO today?

1 Like

Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by kenbee(f): 7:34pm On Sep 24, 2013
Oh Mpa! It seems U haven't thirsted this wonderful beer. The price
the thirsted
the newness
the swagg
the popularity
the early morning energy after hange over.
I'm even on my second bottle shaa.
Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by gratiaeo(m): 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2013
kenbee: Oh Mpa! It seems U haven't thirsted this wonderful beer. The price
the thirsted
the newness
the swagg
the popularity
the early morning energy after hange over.
I'm even on my second bottle shaa.
Oh Mpa
Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by IGBOSON1: 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2013
gratiaeo: HERO Beer is now one the
leading Eastern Nigerian
beverage, that is under the
production of SABMiller, the
world lagest brewers. HERO
lager is taking control both in
sales and consumption because
of its great test and quality in
Nigeria.

^^^Any studies/surveys done to back up this assertion of yours?
Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2013
I attended 3 weddings in the past 3 weeks by Anambra people and i can say Hero Beer was served in place of other brands of Beer. I had the opportunity to drink one bottle of it.

grin cool
Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2013
That is the beer endorsed by Sincere 9gerians. Hero Beer!

1 Like

Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by asha80(m): 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2013
berem: I attended 3 weddings in the past 3 weeks by Anambra people and i can say Hero Beer was served in place of other brands of Beer. I had the opportunity to drink one bottle of it.

grin cool
in lagos or in anambra?
Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by MuNeme(m): 8:04pm On Sep 24, 2013
berem: I attended 3 weddings in the past 3 weeks by Anambra people and i can say Hero Beer was served in place of other brands of Beer. I had the opportunity to drink one bottle of it. grin cool
Just one bottle? you dey fall my hands o
Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by gratiaeo(m): 8:04pm On Sep 24, 2013
berem: I attended 3 weddings in the past 3 weeks by Anambra people and i can say Hero Beer was served in place of other brands of Beer. I had the opportunity to drink one bottle of it.

grin cool
Gudluck to you!
Here in Lagos especially area dominated by Igbos, Hero is taking over beer business with style
Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 24, 2013
asha 80: in lagos or in anambra?
In Lagos o! The beer have flooded the whole of Lagos. you hardly see any igbo man drink another brand of beer except Hero.It's cheaper and has more alcoholic content than Star.
Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by gratiaeo(m): 8:09pm On Sep 24, 2013
asha 80: in lagos or in anambra?
Everywhere in Nigeria especially eastern region and Lagos Precise
Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 24, 2013
MuNeme:
Just one bottle? you dey fall my hands o
Lol! bottle ole ka m ga anu nwanne? i choro ka o kwa tu o m n'uzo? mba nu! grin

1 Like

Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by kokoA(m): 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2013
Hmmm.. I've never heard of it sha. Maybe the producers have not considered abujaites worthy of enjoying their baby yet. Till then, I reserve my comments.. Heineken still rocks.
Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by gratiaeo(m): 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2013
berem: In Lagos o! The beer have flooded the whole of Lagos. you hardly see and igbo man drink another brand of beer except Hero.It's cheaper and has more alcoholic content than Star.
Its not cheaper in Lagos o, it sells the same price with Star, Gulder etc N200
Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by gratiaeo(m): 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2013
kokoA: Hmmm.. I've never heard of it sha. Maybe the producers have not considered abujaites worthy of enjoying their baby yet. Till then, I reserve my comments.. Heineken still rocks.
You have been missing a lot rush now go buy 1 bottle of HERO take cool temper
*spit on Heineken*
Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 24, 2013
gratiaeo:
Its not cheaper in Lagos o, it sells the same price with Star, Gulder etc N200
Really? My brother told me it's sold for 150 naira while others sell for 200 naira.
Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by gratiaeo(m): 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Any studies/surveys done to back up this assertion of yours?
Ejiro enyo ele ihe agba na aka
Oh-Mpa bu nke anyi
Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
Any plans to export it? We in the diaspora shouldn't be left out. Bring it down to LA and I will personally promote itundecided
Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by gratiaeo(m): 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
berem: Really? My brother told me it's sold for 150 naira while others sell for 200 naira.
Yes it's 150 in the east, due to cost of transportation Lagos is selling N200
Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by djon78(m): 8:23pm On Sep 24, 2013
Honestly the beer is giving Nigerian Breweries serious trouble cos it is challenging their market share seriously. Both Peter Obi tried cos he brought in the second biggest brewer in the world.
Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by kokoA(m): 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2013
Haba! When will this beer reach abuja naw?! 150naira! Whot! That means I can take two bottles for the price of one bottle of Heineken. Omor! See savings o.. Please HERO come over to Abuja quickly.
Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by gratiaeo(m): 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2013
Our HERO!
Our Drink

Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2013
gratiaeo:
Yes it's 150 in the east, due to cost of transportation Lagos is selling N200
You may be right though cos my brother schools at NAU Awka. cool

Does that mean the beer is transported from Anambra to Lagos? Seriously?
Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by Tolexander: 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2013
What is the relevance of this thread to how GEJ will be booted out in 2015?
Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by gratiaeo(m): 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2013
djon78: Honestly the beer is giving Nigerian Breweries serious trouble cos it is challenging their market share seriously. Both Peter Obi tried cos he brought in the second biggest brewer in the world.
One of the world's
leading brewers, operating
across six continents
Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by gratiaeo(m): 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2013
djon78: Honestly the beer is giving Nigerian Breweries serious trouble cos it is challenging their market share seriously. Both Peter Obi tried cos he brought in the second biggest brewer in the world.
One of the world's
leading brewers, operating
across six continents
Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by dandollaz: 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2013
Oooompa ooo.my hero my drink
Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by gratiaeo(m): 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2013
Tolexander: What is the relevance of this thread to how GEJ will be booted out in 2015?
What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by gratiaeo(m): 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2013
MOD front page tinz
Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by asha80(m): 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2013
berem: You may be right though cos my brother schools at NAU Awka. cool

Does that mean the beer is transported from Anambra to Lagos? Seriously?
the factory is in onitsha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Roadside Herb And Alcohol (paraga) Sellers: Your Thoughts / A Plate Of Food At Mr Biggs And Others: Which Is More Affordable? / Peak Encourages Muslim Faithfuls To Share Goodness And Nourishment This Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.