Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Who Rock It Better Between D'banj And Iyanya - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Who Rock It Better Between D'banj And Iyanya (2331 Views)

Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. / Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) / Who Rock It Better?peter Okoye (of P-square) Vs. His Son, Cameron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Rock It Better Between D'banj And Iyanya by gistyinka(m): 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2013
Who rock it better between D'banj and Iyanya . the sneakers is cost around $785. which was around N 126,188 in Nigeria currency..

http://www.gistyinka.com/trending-fashion-dbanj-iyanya-rock-785-buscemi-leather-footwear-sneaker/

Re: Who Rock It Better Between D'banj And Iyanya by Ziggyzito(m): 12:58am On Sep 25, 2013
gistyinka: Who rock it better between D'banj and Iyanya . the sneakers is cost around $785. which was around N 126,188 in Nigeria currency..

http://www.gistyinka.com/trending-fashion-dbanj-iyanya-rock-785-buscemi-leather-footwear-sneaker/
D'banj jor!! Inyanya keeps buying shoes after d'banj does!!
Re: Who Rock It Better Between D'banj And Iyanya by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 25, 2013
Ziggyzito: D'banj jor!! Inyanya keeps buying shoes after d'banj does!!

So?were.all those copies made for.Dbanj alone?
Re: Who Rock It Better Between D'banj And Iyanya by djeezy(m): 6:14am On Sep 25, 2013
Dbanj
Re: Who Rock It Better Between D'banj And Iyanya by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 25, 2013
dbanj
Re: Who Rock It Better Between D'banj And Iyanya by homesteady(m): 7:41am On Sep 25, 2013
I love red! So I'll go with Dbanj! cheesy
Re: Who Rock It Better Between D'banj And Iyanya by Ichliebedich(f): 8:26am On Sep 25, 2013
Koko master
Re: Who Rock It Better Between D'banj And Iyanya by Popowaa: 9:01am On Sep 25, 2013
undecided
Re: Who Rock It Better Between D'banj And Iyanya by switdil(f): 9:27am On Sep 25, 2013
Eja nla jor
Iyanya don kill e own wit e dressing
Re: Who Rock It Better Between D'banj And Iyanya by Ziggyzito(m): 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2013
IvyBlue:

So?were.all those copies made for.Dbanj alone?
i know what you're looking for, but i wont give it to you...people like you find it very difficult to comprehend and realise the humour intended by one...well.. no beef smiley
Re: Who Rock It Better Between D'banj And Iyanya by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2013
Ziggyzito: i know what you're looking for, but i wont give it to you...people like you find it very difficult to comprehend and realise the humour intended by one...well.. no beef smiley

Quoted you as any other member ,I don' think I have seen this moniker before , so I don't understand what you mean by "I know what you looking for..." I am sorry I failed to see the humour in your post and no I wasn't planning to have beef with you .thankyou!
Re: Who Rock It Better Between D'banj And Iyanya by Ziggyzito(m): 8:11pm On Sep 25, 2013
IvyBlue:

Quoted you as any other member ,I don' think I have seen this moniker before , so I don't understand what you mean by "I know what you looking for..." I am sorry I failed to see the humour in your post and no I wasn't planning to have beef with you .thankyou!
apparently,there was no humour intended...kindly get back to the kitchen smiley
Re: Who Rock It Better Between D'banj And Iyanya by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 25, 2013
Ziggyzito: apparently,there was no humour intended...kindly get back to the kitchen smiley

What you talking about? undecided
Re: Who Rock It Better Between D'banj And Iyanya by lilprinze: 8:22pm On Sep 25, 2013
haba na d'banj see has he pose as chairman hiz far richer, connected dan iyanya
Re: Who Rock It Better Between D'banj And Iyanya by Ziggyzito(m): 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2013
lipsrsealed
IvyBlue:

What you talking about? undecided
Re: Who Rock It Better Between D'banj And Iyanya by Saraben(f): 10:02pm On Sep 25, 2013
dbanj of course BT d guy son dey old o

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Beautiful Lips! / Please What Is Wrong With This Picture? / End Time Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.