Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? (13765 Views)

9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down / 5 Tricks Nigerian Men Use To Trap Women Into Marriage / Is This What Girls In White Garments Now Use To Trap Men? (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2013
It happens. There was a lady whose boyfriend wanted to get married but she was not ready yet. She wanted to focus on her career and studies and he got her pregnant.

I think most times is when the guy is insecure. It does not happen often, but it does happen.

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Danhumprey: 10:06pm On Sep 24, 2013
190-the-clown:
i intend trapping popowaa with belle embarassed embarassed
Guy,you try ooo. You wan hit jackpot be that. cheesy
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by djeezy(m): 10:09pm On Sep 24, 2013
Popowaa: Most of the time we hear women trying to trap guys with pregnancies and i wonder if it's only the ladies who do that because i have heard guys who intentionaly create holes in condoms or remove it during the action.Is it to deliberately get them pregnant and what motive will a guy have to get a woman pregnant?
What's the essence of creating holes? If he wants her pregnant, he can just get on with it without a condom, and besides he should be ready for any thing that may arise therefrom including STDs and the likes. I have only seen situations where a guy tries to trap a girl with pregnancy, most times in Nollywood movies when the girl is from a very affluent background. Be that as it may, it happens.
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Danhumprey: 10:10pm On Sep 24, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Lol too much for a broke guy like you tongue
LWKMD....... I don't think 190 would take this insult lightly! wink

190 ain't broke! tongue
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:13pm On Sep 24, 2013
veave: Yes.
Someone did it because he wanted to be sure he could father a child in future.
The poor girl was the Lab facility used for the xperiment.
God Help Us All...
Poor gal? Gal plueeeeaSeeee! She was busy moon walking wiv her azz on d bobos tombo, and u hia typing poor gal? If I deck u angry
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Popowaa: 10:15pm On Sep 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Poor gal? Gal plueeeeaSeeee! She was busy doing moon walking wiv her azz on d bobos tombo, and u hia typing poor gal? If I deck u angry
grin
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 24, 2013
djeezy: What's the essence of creating holes? If he wants her pregnant, he can just get on with it without a condom, and besides he should be ready for any thing that may arise therefrom including STDs and the likes. I have only seen situations where a guy tries to trap a girl with pregnancy, most times in Nollywood movies when the girl is from a very affluent background. Be that as it may, it happens.
The guy wears condom. So his partner won't get suspicious or uncomfortable.
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:17pm On Sep 24, 2013
Miss_3v3: It happens. There was a lady whose boyfriend wanted to get married but she was not ready yet. She wanted to focus on her career and studies and he got her pregnant.

I think most times is when the guy is insecure. It does not happen often, but it does happen.
She got pregnant cus she's careless and senseless. How u gon fevk a nigg@ strapless and say he trapped u? Dem r@p8 am? MBA! Dats a big lie! It no follow o...B fair..dem trap each other.

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by djeezy(m): 10:18pm On Sep 24, 2013
maxwello.yg:

The guy wears condom. So his partner won't get suspicious or uncomfortable.
Ohw I see. Lol, sounds very mischievous.
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Nomski0(f): 10:18pm On Sep 24, 2013
Popowaa: i'm not talking abt STDs,sm do it to impregnate innocent girls and i'm curious as to y guys will do that
Guys do it for the very same reasons girls do it.
My cousin wanted to go abroad for her masters, her boyfriend was really against it and tried to talk her out of it, when she didnt bulge, the dweeb got her pregnant......next thing marriage. And just like that, her education was put on hold. Its very disgusting when a guy does it but even more disgusting when a girl does it.

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 24, 2013
Danhumprey: Personally personally,I don't think such gibberish happens. And if it does,it would be 1 in 10 incidences! That is,for one guy who do it,10 females do it. Guys are too occupy with hustling to think about holding a lady down by impregnating her. Or you think the guy would do that out of fear of losing the girl?? Come on,guys have the notion that "there are many fishes in the river" that they can sample. wink

Check your mail.

Ratio of 1-10 is more like it. But it reali does apen
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Popowaa: 10:19pm On Sep 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:
She got pregnant cus she's careless and senseless. How u gon fevk a nigg@ strapless and say he trapped u? Dem r@p8 am? MBA! Dats a big lie! It no follow o...B fair..dem trap each other.
Sm will wear the condom for u to see and take it off in the middle of the act,those desperado's have skills,dont underestimate them

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:19pm On Sep 24, 2013
My dear poster, if d guy b use style poke d condo, common sense go tell u make u find chemist go buy morning-after-Gbege. If dem no r@pe u, dem no trap u.

Cheers! grin
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Popowaa: 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
Nomski0:
Guys do it for the very same reasons girls do it.
My cousin wanted to go abroad for her masters, her boyfriend was really against it and tried to talk her out of it, when she didnt bulge, the dweeb got her pregnant......next thing marriage. And just like that, her education was put on hold. Its very disgusting when a guy does it but even more disgusting when a girl does it.
why is it more disgusting when a gal does it?what is good for the goose is better for the gander too

3 Likes

Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
Popowaa: Sm will wear the condom for u to see and take it off in the middle of the act,those desperado's have skills,dont underestimate them
He can take it off stylishly no wahala,but it's also my duty to drink d anti-disappear d following morning stylishly. 50-50 no cheating! Don't dull mehn!
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Popowaa: 10:23pm On Sep 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:
He can take it off stylishly no wahala,but it's also my duty to drink d anti-disappear d following morning stylishly. 50-50 no cheating! Don't dull mehn!
grin
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:25pm On Sep 24, 2013
Popowaa: why is it more disgusting when a gal does it?what is good for the goose is better for the gander too
Dats my bebe! Talk d talk!! kiss
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Romanciella(f): 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2013
Nomski0: Guys do it for the very same reasons girls do it. My cousin wanted to go abroad for her masters, her boyfriend was really against it and tried to talk her out of it, when she didnt bulge, the dweeb got her pregnant......next thing marriage. And just like that, her education was put on hold. Its very disgusting when a guy does it but even more disgusting when a girl does it.
hmm m wit u on dis 1
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2013
buh can a girl really be trapped with a pregnancy? in this our time? are ladies still that naive?
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Nomski0(f): 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2013
Popowaa: why is it more disgusting when a gal does it?what is good for the goose is better for the gander too
Promise to answer this sincerely......

Would you rather date a guy who adores you, worships the very ground you walk on and loves you but you dont like him or love him
Or
date a guy who doesnt give a rat's äss about you but you love him with all your heart and he treats you like trash?
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2013
Larryfly: buh can a girl really be trapped with a pregnancy? in this our time? are ladies still that naive?
Na so we see am o! My dear sisters dey ping wiv remote control.
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Popowaa: 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Dats my bebe! Talk d talk!! kiss
lol
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Popowaa: 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2013
Nomski0:
Promise to answer this sincerely......

Would you rather date a guy who adores you, worships the very ground you walk on and loves you but you dont like him or love him
Or
date a guy who doesnt give a rat's äss about you but you love him with all your heart and he treats you like trash?
I will rather date smone who worships and adore me other than a guy who treats me like trash.Who will see hell and walk straight in?
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by AbuMikey(m): 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2013
This thread brings back Sick Memories for me embarassed
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Nomski0(f): 10:49pm On Sep 24, 2013
Popowaa: I will rather date smone who worships and adore me other than a guy who treats me like trash.Who will see hell and walk straight in?
See? I knew that'd be your choice. I'm sure you can relate it to the question you asked Miss.

Most guys who trap girls with pregnancy, actually are insecure about the girls. They dont think they deserve such girls and are always scared that she's gonna pack up and leave. So having a child with her seals her destiny with theirs. Eventually, the girl gives in to their care and adoration. But the story is different for the opposite.....most guys you try to trap with pregnancy, run away, abandon you or perhaps deny you and the baby.
I feel its less disgusting when guys do.....though its still disgusting all the same

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 24, 2013
Nomski0:
See? I knew that'd be your choice. I'm sure you can relate it to the question you asked Miss.

Most guys who trap girls with pregnancy, actually are insecure about the girls. They dont think they deserve such girls and are always scared that she's gonna pack up and leave. So having a child with her seals her destiny with theirs. Eventually, the girl gives in to their care and adoration. But the story is different for the opposite.....most guys you try to trap with pregnancy, run away, abandon you or perhaps deny you and the baby.
I feel its less disgusting when guys do.....though its still disgusting all the same

what u just said is a story line............most girls don't fall for that kinda trap anymore................that's xoooooo 1940

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Popowaa: 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2013
Abu Mikey: This thread brings back Sick Memories for me embarassed
Anything u wanna share?
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Popowaa: 10:58pm On Sep 24, 2013
Nomski0:

Unless u are dating a teenager cos most men dont joke with their babies
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by AbuMikey(m): 11:02pm On Sep 24, 2013
Popowaa: Anything u wanna share?
It is well!!!

I don't wanna talk about it now!
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Popowaa: 11:03pm On Sep 24, 2013
Abu Mikey: It is well!!!

I don't wanna talk about it now!
okwink
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by AbuMikey(m): 11:04pm On Sep 24, 2013
Popowaa: Unless u are dating a teenage cos most men dont joke with their babies

Its the truth tho!
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Nomski0(f): 11:04pm On Sep 24, 2013
Larryfly:

what u just said is a story line............most girls don't fall for that kinda trap anymore................that's xoooooo 1940
Most girl dont fall for that Are you kidding me?
A guy intentionally gets you pregnant and he's willing to marry you, its obvious he loves you and the ball is in your court?

Or you force yourself on a man, get knocked up and you try your best to get him to marry you and all he wants is his baby, and you end up a single mother?

Please tell me the more promising scene here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience This Morning / Revenge From An Ex / 'Happy Birthday To My Pillar'- Khole Celebrates Denrele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.