Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,818 members, 7,806,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Choose Your 5 Most Powerful Skills From This List Of Skills - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Choose Your 5 Most Powerful Skills From This List Of Skills (36291 Views)

5 Most Under Appreciated Jobs In The World / Before You Quit Your Low Paying Job Check This List / Why Did You Choose Your Current Career? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choose Your 5 Most Powerful Skills From This List Of Skills by ARareGem(f): 7:23pm On Sep 25, 2013
Re: Choose Your 5 Most Powerful Skills From This List Of Skills by tellwisdom: 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2013
Pressing bo0obs is what I do more sad
Re: Choose Your 5 Most Powerful Skills From This List Of Skills by manny4life(m): 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2013
olumaxi: Y is terrorism not listed?

Seriously, some of you need to check your words before using them, carelessly throwing out red-flag words without any cause for it may land you in serious issues. We're not talking about terrorist attack, so why bring in terrorism?
Re: Choose Your 5 Most Powerful Skills From This List Of Skills by Freiburger(m): 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2013
These are lists of skills any civilized and serious employer will ask a new employee to complete so that he can take note or keep into record of how best the employee can be utilized. This is just a few from a bulk of numerous lists of skills, it is a course on its own. Shocked at most of the replies I'm seeing here.
Re: Choose Your 5 Most Powerful Skills From This List Of Skills by zynzyn(m): 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2013
Challenging! I'll take this on tomorrow!
Re: Choose Your 5 Most Powerful Skills From This List Of Skills by SBJoji(m): 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2013
All of the above
Re: Choose Your 5 Most Powerful Skills From This List Of Skills by promizchild: 8:17pm On Sep 25, 2013
thank you for this educative draft
Re: Choose Your 5 Most Powerful Skills From This List Of Skills by Boll2010: 8:23pm On Sep 25, 2013
Time is money can't afford to be a minute late
Re: Choose Your 5 Most Powerful Skills From This List Of Skills by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 25, 2013
Administrative
Auditing

SELF-MANAGEMENT SKILLS
Accept responsibility
Decisive
Diplomatic !!!

Yeah, I'm prouda dem 5 !!!
Re: Choose Your 5 Most Powerful Skills From This List Of Skills by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2013
Me I no get any skill o
Re: Choose Your 5 Most Powerful Skills From This List Of Skills by Larrysky(f): 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2013
Before I got to the tenth skill, I forgot the first five. Too long and boring.
Re: Choose Your 5 Most Powerful Skills From This List Of Skills by SHEAU(m): 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2013
integrity issue?
1forall: This is good for CV writing smiley
Re: Choose Your 5 Most Powerful Skills From This List Of Skills by spade: 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2013
Engineering
Software-specific
Drawing
Painting
Creative

There... smiley
Re: Choose Your 5 Most Powerful Skills From This List Of Skills by delors(m): 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2013
Na wah o. You listed close to 220 skill sets and you asked for just 5? No accurate or sincere response will come through...at all.
Re: Choose Your 5 Most Powerful Skills From This List Of Skills by Hunkyimage(m): 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2013
Singin' All of d above by Maino cheesy
Re: Choose Your 5 Most Powerful Skills From This List Of Skills by Simplepton: 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2013
Thank you for coming up with a list like this.
Re: Choose Your 5 Most Powerful Skills From This List Of Skills by JimloveTM(m): 10:09pm On Sep 25, 2013
delors: Na wah o. You listed close to 220 skill sets and you asked for just 5? No accurate or sincere response will come through...at all.

I read a post about how to make money with your skills, so thats y i started this thread.. Alot of people wont see how, but i will post it below:
Re: Choose Your 5 Most Powerful Skills From This List Of Skills by ONESON1(m): 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2013
nice
Re: Choose Your 5 Most Powerful Skills From This List Of Skills by emmabest2000(m): 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2013
wonderful write up OP you are on point
Re: Choose Your 5 Most Powerful Skills From This List Of Skills by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 25, 2013
emma_best2000: wonderful write up OP you are on point
so you quoted all the topic just to write this?abeg give me the weed wey u dey smoke
Re: Choose Your 5 Most Powerful Skills From This List Of Skills by JimloveTM(m): 10:32pm On Sep 25, 2013
JimloveTM:

I read a post about how to make money with your skills and interests, so thats y i started this thread.. Alot of people wont see how, but i will post it below:

HOW TO MAKE A MILLION DOLLARS WITH YOUR SKILL AND INTEREST

1. Select your ten top interests. These go in the top row of your Excel sheet. I don’t care if you’re flipping burgers right now or cleaning bathroooms. This is for you. I don’t care if you’re fending off a case of the blues because somebody left you in the park. You have ten different interests. My interests that I listed are (writing, excel design, events planning, public relations, social networking, creativity, football, tutoring, project management, and networking). I also have a column for non-profit work and random things that didn’t make sense in the other categories.

2. Each interest becomes a profit category. Put each interest as a column header. You are going to bank $100,000 in each of your own interests. How are you going to get to $100,000?

3. Pick 10 projects for each category. This may take a bit of brainstorming but if you’re into everything from construction to body building you can get to $10,000. I know you can get to $10,000 by designing five websites or planning five weddings. Most likely, you’ll totally outgrow that $10,000 benchmark.

4. Did you just suggest that I open 100 businesses? Not all at once, clearly. If you have enough projects going you’ll see momentum somewhere.

5. I’m sure someone is thinking, “What if one of these things fail?” You have 99 other things in your Excel sheet. Go do those.

6. I always encounter people who feel like a business must have huge costs to get started. Trying to meet just the $10,000 benchmark insures you won’t go to crazy trying to open a theme park (yet).

7. A list of 100 ideas to execute may freak you out if you see yourself as “just an illustrator.” I think it’s okay to develop a wider definition for ourselves. Fear of failure makes us come up with things like, “never a corporate sellout,” or “too down to earth want something like that.” Also, what’s cooler? A broke illustrator or one with ten projects in the mix? That they picked. In the words of Seth Godin, “pick yourself.”

8. Have fun with this. Some ideas won’t seem like a full time calling like running a film festival in your neighborhood. Except, that’s the kind of fun thing a girl could do for the rest of her life.

9. If you’re philanthropic you still have to brainstorm ways to make a profit. That’s a topic for another piece but wanting to help people is not an excuse to starve. If you’re selling the tickets to that concert for charity make sure you get paid. You’re going to learn to write yourself a check for helping people.

Source: http://thinkysolutions..com/2013/09/how-to-make-million-dollars-with-your.html

1 Like

Re: Choose Your 5 Most Powerful Skills From This List Of Skills by NOIBMUUL(m): 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2013
sethxy: cooking, customer service and SKELEWU.

Sex nko?
Re: Choose Your 5 Most Powerful Skills From This List Of Skills by eroma(m): 10:49pm On Sep 25, 2013
@op, I did not see agriculture/farming. Am sure u are not aware that this is a very lucrative economic activity now. Nigeria has a very large population to be fed and wise men (farmers) leverage in this fact to make millions and firm.
Re: Choose Your 5 Most Powerful Skills From This List Of Skills by JimloveTM(m): 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2013
eroma: @op, I did not see agriculture/farming. Am sure u are not aware that this is a very lucrative economic activity now. Nigeria has a very large population to be fed and wise men (farmers) leverage in this fact to make millions and firm.

thanks,added
Re: Choose Your 5 Most Powerful Skills From This List Of Skills by igbanbajo(m): 11:35pm On Sep 25, 2013
Bookmarked.
Re: Choose Your 5 Most Powerful Skills From This List Of Skills by leo2008: 11:35pm On Sep 25, 2013
@op............ na all the skills i get..... employers dont know what they are missing..... and no money to start bizness.....times are hard.....even a whole federal government self dey owe undecided
Re: Choose Your 5 Most Powerful Skills From This List Of Skills by jhames010(m): 11:39pm On Sep 25, 2013
Is it five from each section??

At least I made 2nd page grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Position Yourself For Opportunities During & After Covid-19 Lockdown / Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark / They Were Expecting Sack Letter But She Surprised Them With Iphone 13 PRO MAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.