Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ (6628 Views)

Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) / Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman / How To French-kiss A Babe Like A Gentleman - User Guide!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 25, 2013
I was in school and was feeling cold, one cute guy asked me if I was feeling cold I said yes cry and he gave me his sweater cheesy the best part is that he put it on me smiley I was so like, "omg"! Inside, he's such a gentleman! I took his sweater home, I forgot to give it to him undecided My point is that no nigerian guy can do that, I ain't lying, o we only see them in movies undecided

4 Likes

Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by AbuMikey(m): 12:46am On Sep 25, 2013
Have we met before,I can even do more than the guy sef! angry

5 Likes

Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Ab025(m): 1:03am On Sep 25, 2013
The truth is, even in that skul that u are, even if a nigerian guy came over to u wen were feelin cold and offered u a sweather, u will refuse it bt as soon as that white dude or african-american guy shows up with even a t-shirt, u will accept it....am not suprised!!

Abi na lie I talk....?

37 Likes

Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Nobody: 1:49am On Sep 25, 2013
That is real sweet smiley
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Nobody: 1:53am On Sep 25, 2013
Abu Mikey: Have we met before,I can even do more than the guy sef! angry
lol cheesy what are you gonna do? undecided you will just watch me freeze to death!
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Nobody: 1:55am On Sep 25, 2013
Ab025: The truth is, even in that skul that u are, even if a nigerian guy came over to u wen were feelin cold and offered u a sweather, u will refuse it bt as soon as that white dude or african-american guy shows up with even a t-shirt, u will accept it....am not suprised!!

Abi na lie I talk....?

no 9ja guy will come over! not in this 21st century
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Nobody: 1:55am On Sep 25, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
That is real sweet smiley
ikr! smiley cheesy
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by moonraker(m): 1:59am On Sep 25, 2013
I wouldn't. And i am not even as half Nigerian as the other niggaz on this thread.

kinda a bad idea to generalize if you ask me

1 Like

Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Nobody: 2:02am On Sep 25, 2013
moonraker: I wouldn't. And i am not even as half Nigerian as the other niggaz on this thread.

You wouldn't or you mean you would?
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by moonraker(m): 2:36am On Sep 25, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
You wouldn't or you mean you would?

Actually, it is what it is.

I was responding to the point of her saying that if it were a Nigerian guy, they wouldn't do anything.

My answer to that was that i would. Its kinda like common sense if you ask me. thing is, the world isnt

in the shape that God wanted it to be. it pretty messed up i tell you. everyone thinking about themselves and shit.

5 Likes

Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Nobody: 4:35am On Sep 25, 2013
moonraker:

ikr!
**wonders how many nigerian guys this girl has met and walks out of thread smh**

1 Like

Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Nobody: 4:39am On Sep 25, 2013
is this girl another onila?

3 Likes

Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Temismith(f): 5:21am On Sep 25, 2013
Now dat u re pregnant for him, what do u want from us again? Pls keep d baby for d sake of d sweater. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Nobody: 5:28am On Sep 25, 2013
^^^^^ hilarious much? grin grin grin
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 25, 2013
We need to discuss this Temi...

Temismith: Now dat u re pregnant for him, what do u want from us again? Pls keep d baby for d sake of d sweater. grin
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Tapout(m): 7:17am On Sep 25, 2013
Errmm undecided ...y wud a 9ja guy do that undecided ?? If he does, then that's a clear sign #ETT

If I'm the one its either we share the sweater or I'll just leave u 2 ur fate cheesy

The era of titanic is over#

3 Likes

Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 25, 2013
Temismith: Now dat u re pregnant for him, what do u want from us again? Pls keep d baby for d sake of d sweater. grin
grin
Romance section is gradually turning into a better Jokes section
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 25, 2013
Tapout: Errmm undecided ...y wud a 9ja guy do that undecided ?? If he does, then that's a clear sign #ETT

If I'm the one its either we share the sweater or I'll just leave u 2 ur fate cheesy

Looool

1 Like

Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Agbgift(f): 8:04am On Sep 25, 2013
@op, a lot of nigeria guys would do such.
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Nomski0(f): 8:07am On Sep 25, 2013
Most Nigerian men have lost the concept of romance. You dont have to be wealthy to romance a pretty girl senseless.
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 25, 2013
Awwww hw sweet
We need more men like dis jooR

SA men r worse jooR
I was carrying bout 3 heavy luggage on my way to see my mother these 2 SA men just pass me nd said if they weren't tired they would help me !! Like seriously
I had to pay one guy who pushes trolleys to help carry my luggage
Smh!!
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Popowaa: 8:21am On Sep 25, 2013
mayapop: I was in school and was feeling cold, one cute guy asked me if I was feeling cold I said yes cry and he gave me his sweater cheesy the best part is that he put it on me smiley I was so like, "omg"! Inside, he's such a gentleman! I took his sweater home, I forgot to give it to him undecided My point is that no nigerian guy can do that, I ain't lying, o we only see them in movies undecided
Guys do it,it's not only in movies but pls return his sweater

9 Likes

Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by fuckluv(f): 8:22am On Sep 25, 2013
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by dopeJemi: 8:27am On Sep 25, 2013
I did it 4 my exundecided buh I didn't put it on her dou... I removed my sweater and folded it so she couLd lay her head on it cuz of d hard wood she was sleeping on, whiLe I slept like dat on d hard wood, I almost froze 2 death undecided

7 Likes

Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Danhumprey: 8:29am On Sep 25, 2013
Is the OP a Nigerian or what I smell another Onila's fetish! lipsrsealed
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by AbuMikey(m): 8:58am On Sep 25, 2013
angryangryangryangry
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by peteafrik88(m): 8:59am On Sep 25, 2013
Ab025: The truth is, even in that skul that u are, even if a nigerian guy came over to u wen were feelin cold and offered u a sweather, u will refuse it bt as soon as that white dude or african-american guy shows up with even a t-shirt, u will accept it....am not suprised!!

Abi na lie I talk....?

Dats the truth joooo... All this people with "no Nigerian guy" ish. Em can vex me when they hav not even met 1 millionth of 9ja guys... Whatever the girl's name is, all I have to say to you is Park well jooo!!!

1 Like

Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Princeparix(m): 9:04am On Sep 25, 2013
abeg romance no dey our DNA.

#jumps into domination-dey-our-DNA river#

1 Like

Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by LewsTherin: 9:11am On Sep 25, 2013
I remember giving a friend my suit while attending a program in UNIBEN and the cold was really getting to her.

Abi na lie I talk....?

I actually tend to agree with this dude. I wonder if my friend then would have collected the suit if it was a few guys I know that offered.

Don't generalize especially when your prejudices are involved. (I think I should take that advice myself)

1 Like

Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 25, 2013
gringrin
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 25, 2013
Tapout: Errmm undecided ...y wud a 9ja guy do that undecided ?? If he does, then that's a clear sign #ETT

Loool grin

Be my Jack let me be your Rose gringrin
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 25, 2013
mayapop: I was in school and was feeling cold, one cute guy asked me if I was feeling cold I said yes cry and he gave me his sweater cheesy the best part is that he put it on me smiley I was so like, "omg"! Inside, he's such a gentleman! I took his sweater home, I forgot to give it to him undecided My point is that no nigerian guy can do that, I ain't lying, o we only see them in movies undecided

We dey owe you sweater? cool

The guy na mugu.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Top 15 Most Romantic Love Songs - IMO / Ladies Do You Like Hairy guys like me? pictures / The Only Thing You Should Do For A Man Is Pray For Him Don't Help Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.