Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,702 members, 7,805,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

God's Wife -missing In Action - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Wife -missing In Action (2243 Views)

Man Asks Church To Return His Tithes Or Face Court Action / People Reportedly Missing In Different Parts Of World Few Minutes Ago: RAPTURE!! / Camilla Mberekpe’s Confession: Is It African Magic Or Holy Spirit In Action? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God's Wife -missing In Action by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 25, 2013
God, the Father, God the Son, children of God, yet to have children, one must have a wife. How come no one told me about God's wife?
Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by flexshop(m): 1:06am On Sep 25, 2013
Billyonaire: God, the Father, God the Son, children of God, yet to have children, one must have a wife. How come no one told me about God's wife?
the father and the son are one
Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:17am On Sep 25, 2013
flexshop:

God died....Psalm 82:7 (bible)

God is dead....Friedrich Nietzsche (philosophy)

God Is Dead - Black Sabbath (music)

Three different angel pointing to one direction cant be all wrong.
Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 25, 2013
flexshop:
Not true. Jesus was on earth according to the book, and keep referring to hsi father in heaven. What of the Mother ? God's wife ?
Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by flexshop(m): 3:32pm On Sep 25, 2013
Billyonaire: Not true. Jesus was on earth according to the book, and keep referring to hsi father in heaven. What of the Mother ? God's wife ?

Whosoever has seen me has seen the father, for I and the father are one- jesus of nazareth

Your question should dwell on the reality of the concept of trinity? In that case, we would relive an age old debate.
Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by RationalDude(m): 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2013
Ummm...... God is too big to be questioned, he is all powerful and as such, he can do whatsoever pleases him. If he decides to have a son without a wife, "how is it consine you?" take time oo
Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by RayMcBlue(m): 7:15pm On Sep 25, 2013
Maybe god is asexual like an hydra...

1 Like

Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by Heathen(m): 7:23pm On Sep 25, 2013
Ray McBlue: Maybe god is asexual like an hydra...
Two words; Binary Fission.
Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2013
Ray McBlue: Maybe god is asexual like an hydra...
nice way to look at it

1 Like

Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by RayMcBlue(m): 8:27pm On Sep 25, 2013
Heathen: Two words; Binary Fission.

Yep.wink
Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by RayMcBlue(m): 8:28pm On Sep 25, 2013
9jadelta: nice way to look at it

cool
Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 25, 2013
All answers are not in anyway attempt at expounding on the queen mother in heaven
Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2013
Billyonaire: All answers are not in anyway attempt at expounding on the queen mother in heaven

Jeremiah 44:17-25
New International Version (NIV)

17 We will certainly do everything we said we would: We will burn incense to the Queen of Heaven and will pour out drink offerings to her just as we and our ancestors, our kings and our officials did in the towns of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem. At that time we had plenty of food and were well off and suffered no harm.18 But ever since we stopped burning incense to the Queen of Heaven and pouring out drink offerings to her, we have had nothing and have been perishing by sword and famine.”
19 The women added, “When we burned incense to the Queen of Heaven and poured out drink offerings to her, did not our husbands know that we were making cakes impressed with her image and pouring out drink offerings to her?”
20 Then Jeremiah said to all the people, both men and women, who were answering him,
21 “Did not the Lord remember and call to mind the incense burned in the towns of Judah and the streets of Jerusalem by you and your ancestors, your kings and your officials and the people of the land?
22 When the Lord could no longer endure your wicked actions and the detestable things you did, your land became a curse and a desolate waste without inhabitants, as it is today.
23 Because you have burned incense and have sinned against theLord and have not obeyed him or followed his law or his decreesor his stipulations, this disaster has come upon you, as you now see.”
24 Then Jeremiah said to all the people, including the women,“Hear the word of the Lord, all you people of Judah in Egypt.
25 This is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says: You and your wives have done what you said you would do when you promised, ‘We will certainly carry out the vows we made to burn incense and pour out drink offerings to the Queen of Heaven.
“Go ahead then, do what you promised! Keep your vows!

1 Like

Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by Virick(m): 11:03pm On Sep 25, 2013
Interesting,

@OP i must be honest and say that much as i'm unsure as to the true nature of your question, or better put, that i do not understand your true intent, i will place my comment here anyways as it is somewhat related. I hope it will reach those of u who have been tittering on the edge of uncertainty as it regards the truth of the concept of trinity which is very much misunderstood or even mis-taught by modern religion through its controllers who are determined to keep you good folks of this particular planet from true independent Thinking.

It is a wonder why it occurs so little to people as to how it is possible that "God" (I will interchange that word with "Divine consciousness" ) could possibly have "children" (i.e Son and Holy spirit) and parent them without a female mate, with God/Divine consciousness being a HE to your perception. It is impossible.
Further more, it is assumed, albeit unspoken of that the "holy spirit" is Male. If we have three "Men" that make up a creative family, then it can be assumed that we have a case of Homosexuality at creative level which is impossible and against natural law, as that borders on Creative Hypocrisy since all creative expression consists equally divided pairs of Males and Females. Equal Sex division is an omnipresent fact of nature from the mineral through to the vegetable and animal kingdoms. Look around you please! and yes Humans of this planet are still animals albeit glorified ones by virtue of recognition of a creator.

But here's the truth, Divine consciousness is neither male nor female. It is S.E.Xless. You could also say mother-father or male-female.

"God" is THE S.E.XLESS Mother-Father And yet you persist in referring to Divine consciousness as HE alone, while forgetting that He and She merely denote a se.xual/reproductive function which emerges from s.e.xlessness and to which the condition of division or genderhood must return.

Note that i said, MOTHER-FATHER Not Mother AND Father - Biiig difference!

It is out of Divine consciousness' state of s.e.xless-ness that all pairs of opposites (Fathers AND Mothers) are EQUALLY divided that they may subsequently come together in the creative act of SE.X and thus void their se.xual/gender opposition.
The voidance of opposition is for instance, that 'feeling' of Cli.max which is the spiritual state of temporary loss of Genderhood we all experience during sex, albeit misused. In chemistry it is called 'neutral' or so.
That temporary loss of genderhood in "climax" for instance is Divine Consciousness or "God" manifested and Yes!, God is at end of the road in s.ex, funny shi.t eh?

"God" therefore and again, is the S.E.Xless ONE out of which all pairs of opposites emerge and to which they MUST return! This fact is all around u in nature and u are most certainly not expected to take my word for it.
S.ex division which is CAUSED by Divine consciousness is present in ALL kingdoms including the mineral kingdom.
Gender Voidance through Se.x (Intercourse in animals) is everywhere present and in different forms. It can be no other way as Divine consciousness has not a set of laws for one thing and different for another. Natural Law and the Law of creation is Consistent as "God" is timelessly consistent and never changing. At least u Christians know that, or do you?
Sodium for instance is the equal and exact opposite mate of chlorine. Sodium being Male and Chlorine Female and at this moment never mind what the Quackademia tells u in that regard. When Na and Cl have "s.ex" they loose their gender and crystalise into a salt. If u look a salt crystal under the scope, u will see that it is perfectly cubical. Ah! so there are straight lines in nature after all... I wonder if anyone wonders why. ah well...

For the sake of this conversation, "Jesus" represents Male and yes, the "Holy spirit" IS Female. "God" of your misunderstandings is a s.exless or Mother-father reality with Father and Mother being naught but creative tools. U may cease saying "He" for that is incorrect, in my opinion anyways.

So, where am i going with all this?

Well u see, the very smart folks who control u thru fear and false teachings in your religions are telling lies when thru their heavily manipulated books, they speak little of the gender of the "holy spirit" and HER office or prototype in nature as Mother/Female and the EQUAL mate of the "son"/Male/Father. They fear letting u all in on the truth of the trinity and the fact that for the purpose of creating anything, an EQUAL Female and Male is required. What i am saying is that u have all been lied to since u were born. You all go about parroting the LIE that the female came out of the male and is thus subject to the male. That the male is 'DA MAN!' and the woman his child factory and s.ex relief. How insipid!

Furthermore they have taken their twisted teachings on the s.ex nature of all creation and made it into an evil by claiming that "Jesus" was born of an immaculate conception thereby implying that rest of us where born of the "original sin" of Adam and Eve who found their gen..ital.s without Divine consciousness' consent. Oh come now!!!
If S.ex is abhorrent to Divine consciousness then why is it omnipresent?? Why would Divine consciousness make males and females equally everywhere mmhh??

Do u know what happens when two unbalanced elements are mated in chemistry? Poof!
The direct analogy of 'Poof' is modern marriages and the divorce rate. In most cases borne out of abuse of wifes who will have that no more. I am 'Male' by the way.

So OP, no one told u about Divine consciousness' wife because they did not have the answer and those who have the answers teach u that God is male to keep u from an amazing realization with consequences bordering on their loss of power and control over the masses through religion and its fear-based doctrines. What a mess...
If u scientists who are religious knew the truth about Divine Consciousness' creative processes or the trinity concept, u would have produced marvelous planet-saving inventions by now which are based on natural law and not on skewed perceptions based on utter nonsense from religion (and science).

I repeat, again, Divine consciousness is neither male nor female. IT is Both or NON depending on the context used. All Males and Females emerge from The ONE Divine consciousness and return to that ONE thru voidance of genderhood and repeat that division and voidance consitently and rhythmically. Am i making sense?

To those who take this as proof positive that casual s.ex is fact of nature, please think again as there are insidious physical and psychological consequences to unbalanced mating. U may ask a chemist. There is no punishment from a "God" any more than the effect of walking off of a cliff against the "law of gravity" is punishment from any "God". U only hurt yourself is all there is and will keep hurting yourself till u connect CAUSE with EFFECT and seek to be More as God rather than fear the so-called "Him". It is also an interesting fact that 99.9% of the se.x.ually active human population has never made real 'love'. What we practice is mutual mas-tur-bat-ion, a wise man once said. Guys, when last have u and your mate climaxed together? Ah yes, it's all about "DA-MAN" eh? Please Ponder that.

Thank you.

Virick Ponders.

P.s: My apologies to NL for circumventing the censorship as i am well aware that it assists in keeping the forum 'clean'. I am however compelled to make sure the words appear for teaching purposes. My apologies again. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 26, 2013
Virick: Interesting,

@OP i must be honest and say that much as i'm unsure as to the true nature of your question, or better put, that i do not understand your true intent, i will place my comment here anyways as it is somewhat related. I hope it will reach those of u who have been tittering on the edge of uncertainty as it regards the truth of the concept of trinity which is very much misunderstood or even mis-taught by modern religion through its controllers who are determined to keep you good folks of this particular planet from true independent Thinking.

It is a wonder why it occurs so little to people as to how it is possible that "God" (I will interchange that word with "Divine consciousness" ) could possibly have "children" (i.e Son and Holy spirit) and parent them without a female mate, with God/Divine consciousness being a HE to your perception. It is impossible.
Further more, it is assumed, albeit unspoken of that the "holy spirit" is Male. If we have three "Men" that make up a creative family, then it can be assumed that we have a case of Homosexuality at creative level which is impossible and against natural law, as that borders on Creative Hypocrisy since all creative expression consists equally divided pairs of Males and Females. Equal Sex division is an omnipresent fact of nature from the mineral through to the vegetable and animal kingdoms. Look around you please! and yes Humans of this planet are still animals albeit glorified ones by virtue of recognition of a creator.

But here's the truth, Divine consciousness is neither male nor female. It is S.E.Xless. You could also say mother-father or male-female.

"God" is THE S.E.XLESS Mother-Father And yet you persist in referring to Divine consciousness as HE alone, while forgetting that He and She merely denote a se.xual/reproductive function which emerges from s.e.xlessness and to which the condition of division or genderhood must return.

Note that i said, MOTHER-FATHER Not Mother AND Father - Biiig difference!

It is out of Divine consciousness' state of s.e.xless-ness that all pairs of opposites (Fathers AND Mothers) are EQUALLY divided that they may subsequently unite in the creative act of intimacy and thus void their se.xual/gender opposition.
The voidance of opposition is for instance, that 'feeling' of Cli.max which is the spiritual state of temporary loss of Genderhood we all experience during sex, albeit misused. In chemistry it is called 'neutral' or so.
That temporary loss of genderhood in "climax" for instance is Divine Consciousness or "God" manifested and Yes!, God is at end of the road in s.ex, funny shi.t eh?

"God" therefore and again, is the S.E.Xless ONE out of which all pairs of opposites emerge and to which they MUST return! This fact is all around u in nature and u are most certainly not expected to take my word for it.
S.ex division which is CAUSED by Divine consciousness is present in ALL kingdoms including the mineral kingdom.
Gender Voidance through intimacy (Intercourse in animals) is everywhere present and in different forms. It can be no other way as Divine consciousness has not a set of laws for one thing and different for another. Natural Law and the Law of creation is Consistent as "God" is timelessly consistent and never changing. At least u Christians know that, or do you?
Sodium for instance is the equal and exact opposite mate of chlorine. Sodium being Male and Chlorine Female and at this moment never mind what the Quackademia tells u in that regard. When Na and Cl have "s.ex" they loose their gender and crystalise into a salt. If u look a salt crystal under the scope, u will see that it is perfectly cubical. Ah! so there are straight lines in nature after all... I wonder if anyone wonders why. ah well...

For the sake of this conversation, "Jesus" represents Male and yes, the "Holy spirit" IS Female. "God" of your misunderstandings is a s.exless or Mother-father reality with father and mother being naught but a creative tool. U may seize saying "He" for that is incorrect, in my opinion anyways.

So, where am i going with all this?

Well u see, the very smart folks who control u thru false teachings in your religions are telling lies when thru their heavily manipulated books, they speak little of the gender of the "holy spirit" and HER office or prototype in nature as Mother/Female and the EQUAL mate of the "son"/Male/Father. They fear letting u all in on the truth of the trinity and the fact that for the purpose of creating anything, EQUAL Females and Males are required. What i am saying is that u have all been lied to since u were born. You all go about parroting the LIE that the female came out of the male and is thus subject to the male. That the male is 'DA MAN!' and the woman his child factory and s.ex relief. How insipid!

Furthermore they have taken their twisted teachings on the s.ex nature of all creation and made it into an evil by claiming that "Jesus" was born of an immaculate conception thereby implying that rest of us where born of the "original sin" of Adam and Eve who found their gen..ital.s without Divine consciousness' consent. Oh come now!!!

If S.ex is abhorrent to Divine consciousness then why is it omnipresent?? Why would Divine consciousness make males and females equally everywhere mmhh?? Do u know what happens when 2 unbalanced elements are mated in chemistry? Poof!
The direct analogy of 'Poof' is modern marriages and the divorce rate. In most cases borne out of abuse of wifes who will have that no more. I am 'Male' by the way.

So OP, no one told u about Divine consciousness' wife because they did not have the answer and those who have the answers teach u that God is male to keep u from an amazing realization with consequences bothering on their loss of power and control over the masses through religion and its fear-based doctrines. What a mess...
If u scientists who are religious knew the truth about Divine Consciousness' creative processes, u would have produced marvelous planet-saving inventions by now which are based on natural law and not skewed perceptions based on utter nonsense from religion (and science).

I repeat, again, Divine consciousness is neither male nor female. IT is Both or NON depending on the context used. All Males and Females emerge from The ONE Divine consciousness and return to that ONE thru voidance of genderhood and repeat that division and voidance consitently and rhythmically. Am i making sense?

To those who take this as proof positive that casual s.ex is fact of nature, please think again as there are insidious physical and psychological consequences to unbalanced mating. U may ask a chemist. There is no punishment from a "God" any more than walking off of a cliff against the "law of gravity" is punishment from any "God". U only hurt yourself is all there is and will keep hurting yourself till u connect CAUSE with EFFECT and seek to be More as God rather than fear the so-called "Him". It is also an interesting fact that 99.9% of the se.x.ually active human population has never made real love. What we practice is mutual mas-tur-bat-ion, a wise man once said. Guys, when last have u and your mate climaxed together? Ah yes, its all about "DA-MAN" eh? Please Ponder that.

Thank you.

Virick Ponders.

P.s: My apologies to NL for circumventing the censorship as i am well aware that it assists in keeping the forum 'clean'. I am however compelled to make sure the words appear for teaching purposes. My apologies again. Thanks.

How do you factor Satan in ?
Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 26, 2013
anyone who shares such belief that God must have a wife
believes that:

God is male
God is/behaves like man

&& I have a problem with that wink
Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 26, 2013
chai! see chapter books!
Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by Virick(m): 1:07am On Sep 26, 2013
Billyonaire:

In a sense, a figment of the imagination of the global human collective, perpetrated by your very same religious controllers/leaders. If next u will ask me about Hell and Heaven. I will answer for heaven and leave hell to ur imagination by completing the truncated 'biblical' statement of the one later labelled Jesus which goes: Seek ye first the Kingdom of heaven [WITHIN YOU] and all else shall be added unto thee. Heaven is not out there its in You! What heck heck, Hell? In the morning, step outside and take a look, it is all around u.

Thank you.

Ponders.
Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by Virick(m): 1:07am On Sep 26, 2013
Billyonaire:

Are u satisfied with the trinity concept now?
Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by Virick(m): 1:08am On Sep 26, 2013
*Kails*:
chai! see chapter books!

It was written for love of you.
Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 26, 2013
Virick:

It was written for love of you.

awe!! cheesy

how tweet smiley grin
Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by NoProphecy: 1:18am On Sep 26, 2013
The obvious truth is that God is homosexual & not really interested in women. Connect the dots: all powerful, all knowing, smart and the most eligible bachelor ever, yet single for the entire 6000 years that the universe has existed. No wife, no girlfriend. Very suspicious.
Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by Virick(m): 1:26am On Sep 26, 2013
*Kails*:

awe!! cheesy

how tweet smiley grin

Lol! ur welcome smiley
Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by Virick(m): 1:35am On Sep 26, 2013
NoProphecy: The obvious truth is that God is homosexual & not really interested in women. Connect the dots: all powerful, all knowing, smart and the most eligible bachelor ever, yet single for the entire 6000 years that the universe has existed. No wife, no girlfriend. Very suspicious.

Nice joke! Suspicious indeed brethren. LOL!!!

Ok,
May i ask where u came about 6000 years?
Let us assume that it is true that earth at least is 6000 years, what makes u think the universe is also 6000 years?
Would the premise of that assumption be the myth of the 7 day creation event, by any chance, in which everything was created by the waving of a magic wand? I sure hope not for u will be but going back to the era when the earth was flat AND EVERYBODY COULD SEE that it was flat, or that the sun revolved around the earth AND EVERYBODY COULD SEE that yes indeed "it did".

Today u are assuming the universe revolves around the this one tiny planet even to assuming (by further implication) that it is the only planet with life, and this is 2013. My my...

I assure u that Divine Consciousness by no means put all those stars (suns) and forming nebula out there merely for Humanity's viewing pleasure. It's not like Humans of this planet even look up anyways. The irony...

Cheers.
Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by plaetton: 1:58am On Sep 26, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Jeremiah 44:17-25
New International Version (NIV)

17 We will certainly do everything we said we would: We will burn incense to the Queen of Heaven and will pour out drink offerings to her just as we and our ancestors, our kings and our officials did in the towns of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem. At that time we had plenty of food and were well off and suffered no harm.18 But ever since we stopped burning incense to the Queen of Heaven and pouring out drink offerings to her, we have had nothing and have been perishing by sword and famine.”
19 The women added, “When we burned incense to the Queen of Heaven and poured out drink offerings to her, did not our husbands know that we were making cakes impressed with her image and pouring out drink offerings to her?”
20 Then Jeremiah said to all the people, both men and women, who were answering him,
21 “Did not the Lord remember and call to mind the incense burned in the towns of Judah and the streets of Jerusalem by you and your ancestors, your kings and your officials and the people of the land?
22 When the Lord could no longer endure your wicked actions and the detestable things you did, your land became a curse and a desolate waste without inhabitants, as it is today.
23 Because you have burned incense and have sinned against theLord and have not obeyed him or followed his law or his decreesor his stipulations, this disaster has come upon you, as you now see.”
24 Then Jeremiah said to all the people, including the women,“Hear the word of the Lord, all you people of Judah in Egypt.
25 This is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says: You and your wives have done what you said you would do when you promised, ‘We will certainly carry out the vows we made to burn incense and pour out drink offerings to the Queen of Heaven.
“Go ahead then, do what you promised! Keep your vows!

Excellent take supported by scriptures..

The biggest problem with Christianity is the conflation of the Hebrew tribal god Yahweh with the creative agent of the universe, despite biblical evidence that portrays Yahweh as a pathetic local deity with self-esteem issues.

In ancient hebrew lore, yahweh's consort was the goddess Ashera, Yahweh's son was Baal, and his daughter was Lilith, the one referred to as the Queen of Heaven.
The Israelites always ran back to worship Ashera, Baal and Lilith, the Queen of heaven, to intercede on their behalf to temper the many tantrums of Yahweh.
It is all there in the bible.
Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by plaetton: 2:01am On Sep 26, 2013
*Kails*:
anyone who shares such belief that God must have a wife
believes that:

God is male
God is/behaves like man

&& I have a problem with that wink

It is all there in the bible.

The biblical God is male, no doubt about that.
Yahweh, the biblical god behaved not just like a man, but a terrible man by human standards.
Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by flexshop(m): 2:15am On Sep 26, 2013
st augustine once said trying to understand the mysteries of God is like trying to empty an ocean into a small hole.I laugh at the heresy being preached in this thread.the aim of the thread to learn and explore biblical teachings has been defeated. God have mercy on us all
Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 26, 2013
NoProphecy: The obvious truth is that God is homosexual & not really interested in women. Connect the dots: all powerful, all knowing, smart and the most eligible bachelor ever, yet single for the entire 6000 years that the universe has existed. No wife, no girlfriend. Very suspicious.
Hahahahaha, this made me laugh for the first time in 2 months.
Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 26, 2013
The good book says "As it is in heaven, so shall it be on earth" and I need to know where the creators of humans found the species of women to imitate from. I need a proof that God has a wife and cos he cant just have kids without sex. Except that God itself is exactly the opposite of what we think it is, and religion merely a joke on us all.
Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by RayMcBlue(m): 6:43am On Sep 26, 2013
What even made you think of god as a man? Maybe she's a woman. Made more sense that she gave birth to J-man and all the angels. Someone like that don't need a wife. Does a termite queen need a wife in a typical termite colony? Nope.

god is a girlie. Either that or asexual. undecided
Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 26, 2013
Ray McBlue: What even made you think of god as a man? Maybe she's a woman. Made more sense that she gave birth to J-man and all the angels. Someone like that don't need a wife. Does a termite queen need a wife in a typical termite colony? Nope.

god is a girlie. Either that or asexual. undecided
The entire concept of Father, Son without mention of Wife, mother, seems to punch a big hole in religions. Are you pondering what am pondering ?
Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by RayMcBlue(m): 7:01am On Sep 26, 2013
Billyonaire: The entire concept of Father, Son without mention of Wife, mother, seems to punch a big hole in religions. Are you pondering what am pondering ?

Tell me. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Wrong In Celebrating Birthdays, Christmas Etc. To The JW. / Is It A Sin To Stay At Home On Sunday 2 Watch A Football Match And Leave Church? / A Must Read. The Power Of Midnight Prayer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.