Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Essien And Mikel- Who Is A Better Midfielder? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Essien And Mikel- Who Is A Better Midfielder? (836 Views)

Eden Hazard And Mikel Training Together,the Fans React [photo] / Who Is The Better Midfielder Amongst This Guys / Boyhood Picture Of Michael Essien And Sulley Muntari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Essien And Mikel- Who Is A Better Midfielder? by Capableben(m): 5:19am On Sep 25, 2013
The duo from chelsea fc have been so good. I really want to know amongst the two who betters off as a midfielder.

Re: Essien And Mikel- Who Is A Better Midfielder? by Evyuc(m): 6:24am On Sep 25, 2013
B4 b4 na essen bt now na mikel
Re: Essien And Mikel- Who Is A Better Midfielder? by DrKlever(m): 6:42am On Sep 25, 2013
Funny question. I think the answer is not far fetched, Essien was a good mid fielder I appreciated so much even more than mikel but now the lather will boss him anytime.
Re: Essien And Mikel- Who Is A Better Midfielder? by honeybun(f): 7:08am On Sep 25, 2013
Essien was better.
Mikel is better.
Hope you understand.

1 Like

Re: Essien And Mikel- Who Is A Better Midfielder? by 247notire(m): 7:30am On Sep 25, 2013
Mikel. Though Essien's known 4 his utility.
Re: Essien And Mikel- Who Is A Better Midfielder? by Danhumprey: 8:01am On Sep 25, 2013
What is the purpose of this thread?? I am tired and sick of the continuous,unnecessary Nigerian-Ghanian rivalry! Can't we live in peace with our fellow West African neighbour? Why always have to compare them??
Re: Essien And Mikel- Who Is A Better Midfielder? by Capableben(m): 11:15am On Sep 25, 2013
Danhumprey: What is the purpose of this thread?? I am tired and sick of the continuous,unnecessary Nigerian-Ghanian rivalry! Can't we live in peace with our fellow West African neighbour? Why always have to compare them??
That was never the motivation behind the formation of this thread. take note. ehen, lest i forget, are u a ghanaian
Re: Essien And Mikel- Who Is A Better Midfielder? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2013
Capableben:
That was never the motivation behind the formation of this thread. take note. ehen, lest i forget, are u a ghanaian
exatly what he said, just happened
Re: Essien And Mikel- Who Is A Better Midfielder? by wandevincent(m): 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2013
honeybun: Essien was better.
Mikel is better.
Hope you understand.
u make sense
Re: Essien And Mikel- Who Is A Better Midfielder? by Danhumprey: 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2013
Capableben:
I'm a Nigerian. cool

(1) (Reply)

Mysterious Messages related to football / He Chose Football Over Education..how Do We Assit Him..pls Advice / Our Players Can Be Like Lionel Messi – Joseph Yammin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.