Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

2face New Album, (enter The Place) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face New Album, (enter The Place) (2166 Views)

***see Tubaba (2face) New Makeover Tattoo To Thank Wife (with photos)*** / Confirmed By Nowmuzik/hypertek,2face New Album Sells 4 One Thousand / 2face New Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face New Album, (enter The Place) by dready(f): 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2008
I just got his lattest effort tile Enter The Place, it is got a four tracks and some instrumentals, did not see the collabo with R-Kelly was printed on the C-D Jacket that the tracks he featured those artistes will be coming soon,
I want to know what my Peeps here in Nairaland feel about the Album if you have gotten the album spit, coz I and I heareth, sorry i do not have link coz i do not know how to download, but the album is everywhere as of today.
Re: 2face New Album, (enter The Place) by whateva(m): 7:14pm On Jun 24, 2008
Na Spoil we spoil we no dey thief latest slogan from am na be that.
Re: 2face New Album, (enter The Place) by jaquan(m): 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2008
i hope he sales, so he can take care of his seven kids sad
Re: 2face New Album, (enter The Place) by darellone: 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2008
What is the title of the album?
Re: 2face New Album, (enter The Place) by whateva(m): 10:39am On Jun 25, 2008
ENTER THE PLACE that is the title of the album.
Re: 2face New Album, (enter The Place) by skyfaze(m): 8:04pm On Jun 26, 2008
that album na rubbish i regret of using my 100k to buy that song.rubbish one from 2face
Re: 2face New Album, (enter The Place) by rexfx2: 8:23pm On Jun 26, 2008
Enter the palce, 2face might just be entering d hole with this kinda work, i just hopes he makes up with the colabos with the international artists.
Re: 2face New Album, (enter The Place) by misshot: 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2008
that is just the promo copy,2 face real material is coming out soon
Re: 2face New Album, (enter The Place) by toto1: 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2008
a promo copy that has and intro which is a skit?
Na Spoil We Spoil We Nor Dey Thief
Re: 2face New Album, (enter The Place) by lucabrasi(m): 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2008
skyfaze:

that album na rubbish i regret of using my 100k to buy that song.rubbish one from 2face
did u mean 100,000 naira shocked shocked
@post
not heard it yet but ll look out for it hope its good
Re: 2face New Album, (enter The Place) by rockyfela(m): 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2008
can someone upload sth 4 us 2 hear because thats how pple usually condemn his works nd within 2 months the story goes d other wa round with everyone wanting 2 listen 2 his songs. so pls upload!!
Re: 2face New Album, (enter The Place) by ifyalways(f): 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2008
Nver heard abt it.Lost intrest in the guy since undecided
Re: 2face New Album, (enter The Place) by showbobo(m): 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2008
Its a bootleg.Dont think its officially out yet.

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian And Beyonce Who Is Hotter? / Latest Hot Gist / Shocken Monalisa Doing Bad Thing To Fred Amata On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.