Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. - Career (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. (253896 Views)

Graduate Interns At HCDC Limited / Salary of Federal Hospital Interns In Nigeria? / Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Bukkiminat(f): 5:48am On May 25, 2017
Shori:
Welcome to the club! Your first year should come easy... the real deal comes from 200-500L. it'll be well anyways.

...and to the whole house, I hope you've all been good. OAU just released our results and statistics were well...

Lol, OAU is a wicked sch...
How was ur result....
I ti e trust u....spanker
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Kunlexic(m): 7:00am On May 25, 2017
pemzylabi:
I just resumed 1st year Pharmacy in OAU and the hustle is already real.. My classes have been from 8 to 6pm, it's crazy. And we must not fail any course even a one unit course or you repeat the year. I just pray I survive by God's grace.. we are Pharmally!!
you will conquer.

8-6pm in part 1?....u will have some breaks between those hours. Maybe u mean every Monday after morning lecture,u go for 3hrs chemistry practical and from there u run to odlt for MTH(5-6pm) but for the other days in the week,we dnt normally have lecture anytime after 1:00pm except when we have practical class.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Kunlexic(m): 7:03am On May 25, 2017
Bukkiminat:

Lol, OAU is a wicked sch... How was ur result.... I ti e trust u....spanker
Aminat wats up....are u a rotaractor?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Sajperi(m): 4:45pm On May 25, 2017
adeoladrg:
With the advent of 'World Pharmacy Day'.

I'll want us to come here, introduce ourselves and discuss how to move pharmacy forward, in Nigeria and in the world at large.

Who would help me in getting this to the frontpage now? Who do I meet plss?
cool
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Shori(m): 12:02am On May 27, 2017
Bukkiminat:

Lol, OAU is a wicked sch... How was ur result.... I ti e trust u....spanker
He he! I wish I spanked it oh...
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Kunlexic(m): 1:00pm On May 27, 2017
First Uniben lost NUC accreditation, that is how UI has now lost NUC
accreditation.
NUC and the unseen forces are coming for us gradually yet your
MCM is bent on post-internship exams.
What is the hope of our profession in this country. And what is the way forward please fellow pansites?
Cc: Adeoladrg,drered and others

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by omiaruk: 8:33pm On May 27, 2017
OAU people, how was the results? One of my girls got withdrawn. Can I please have the statistics? Shori and co
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Bapy(m): 1:37pm On May 28, 2017
Great men of Honour...am an aspirant in the house.Team Pharm
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by kennedymonk(m): 5:11pm On May 28, 2017
Kunlexic:
accreditation.
What is the hope of our profession in this country. And what is the way forward please fellow pansites?
politics is not encouraged in pharmacy , the earlier we know, the better for us, this is not ordinary ... our dear profession is threatened, just few hands are working. God help us...
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Norabay(f): 10:31am On May 30, 2017
Goodmorning great aspirants. please guys I want to buy drugs prescription text book but I don't know of any. your suggestion will be highly appreciated.Thanks
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by kennedymonk(m): 2:42pm On May 30, 2017
Norabay:
Goodmorning great aspirants. please guys I want to buy drugs prescription text book but I don't know of any. your suggestion will be highly appreciated.Thanks
you may try EMDEX ,it gives good enough information on drugs prescribed in Nigeria
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Kunlexic(m): 6:59pm On May 30, 2017
Norabay:
Emdex is okay
You can download the app from google playstore using this link
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.medhand.emdex2016x1&hl=en
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Kunlexic(m): 7:11pm On May 30, 2017
kennedymonk:
politics is not encouraged in pharmacy , the earlier we know, the better for us, this is not ordinary ... our dear profession is threatened, just few hands are working. God help us...
why is it not encouraged?
You know if we say we won't join them to make policy,they may arrive at a policy that won't favour us. That is one of the reason why Pharm Siji Olamiju said they should add political pharmacy to our curriculum during our pans week formal opening ceremony cheesy
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Shori(m): 8:11pm On May 30, 2017
omiaruk:
OAU people, how was the results? One of my girls got withdrawn. Can I please have the statistics? Shori and co
It was generally "bad"! A lot of straight repeats and withdrawals. God help us all. You friend was in what level? For my class, 39 passed. 79 resits and 23 repeats. 9 withdrawals. Something like that for most other classes I think.

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Shori(m): 8:21pm On May 30, 2017
Kunlexic:
accreditation.
If you ask me, I think it's time to "up our game" too. NUC might not actually be coming for "us" because truthfully, in my school(OAU), things have not been that normal or usual. Our laboratories need maintenance and equipping. Standards are set by NUC and appropriate bodies and if we aren't meeting them then I think it's more of an in-house problem than an attack from the outside. On the post-internship exams, well... it's a kind of bittersweet concept if you ask me.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Bukkiminat(f): 5:22am On May 31, 2017
Shori:
It was generally "bad"! A lot of straight repeats and withdrawals. God help us all. You friend was in what level? For my class, 39 passed. 79 resits and 23 repeats. 9 withdrawals. Something like that for most other classes I think.

Aarrrh!
This is serious..
Ifefamasi, which way na?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Norabay(f): 8:36am On May 31, 2017
Kunlexic:
Emdex is okay
Thanks I will give it a try.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Norabay(f): 8:44am On May 31, 2017
Kunlexic:
Emdex is okay
is it for free?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Bowlexzy(m): 12:55pm On May 31, 2017
Hello, I am Samuel Bolu; Freelance computer technician, product manager, web content strategist and social media manager. I have worked with eCommerce companies and also small medium enterprise to help manage and monitor their sites. So do you want to start selling your products on Konga, Jumia, Bargainmaster, SME Markethub etc or you need your products on your site? Or are you new to e-commerce? And you need help registering and uploading your products? With marketing that increases sales? I am Looking for brilliant and exciting idea to help product manage. If you are running an e-commerce company, contact me if you need a product manager and management help. 07035943189 or 08154326177
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Shori(m): 7:41pm On May 31, 2017
Bukkiminat:

Aarrrh! This is serious.. Ifefamasi, which way na?
I tire oh!
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by omiaruk: 1:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
Shori:
smh
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by geunik(m): 4:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
All the way from Delsu. Pharmacy students check my blog on my signature.

2 Likes

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by geunik(m): 4:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by geunik(m): 4:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by guruvillage: 6:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
Statistical Analysis and Data Mining,
Qualitative & Quantitative Research
Training & Research Advisory (Thesis Structure, Dissertation and Research Publication)

Redfox Analytics-- redefining & standardizing the world of modeling, analytics and research with the use of solution engines: SAS, SPSS, Eviews, STATA, Python, R and Excel.
Statistical and Survey Analysis
Biostatistics (Medical Statistics)
Econometrics & Quantitative Risk*
Data Analytics Support*
Commodities Trading & Modeling*
MBA Research guide*
Financial Markets*

redfoxanalytics@yahoo.com
https://redfox3891./

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
Visit this site for gist, news, related to medicine and allied health sciences.

http://nigerianmedinterns.com/community/
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by kennedymonk(m): 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
geunik:
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by geunik(m): 7:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
kennedymonk:
Nice one
thank you for the compliment. Am working on the blog seriously
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Bapy(m): 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
Men of honour! if i may ask have anyone here been employed by a job advert he/she saw on jiji?

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (88) (Reply)

Medical Laboratory Scientists Forum / Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 / Best Paid Degrees In Nigeria (THE BITTER TRUTH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.