Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Can U Use Love Portion To Keep Your Husband Or Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can U Use Love Portion To Keep Your Husband Or Wife? (1488 Views)

As A Husband, Or Wife, Who Will You Make Your Next Of Kin / See How This 19yr Old SS3 Student Impregnated His Mother With Love Portion / Shocker! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Use Love Portion To Keep Your Husband Or Wife? by counsellorchee: 8:58am On Sep 25, 2013
So, what if your husband or wife is a serial cheat and you know this, can u use love portion to keep him or her? I can't try that though because i'm not disposed to the idea and the two people i know that tried that, died and lost their husbands to another woman anyway. A man or woman should love you for you not because he/she is influenced by something. The floor is open, nairalanders what do you think?
Re: Can U Use Love Portion To Keep Your Husband Or Wife? by nerodenero: 9:06am On Sep 25, 2013
Nonsense.do people still engage in such barbaric act?
Re: Can U Use Love Portion To Keep Your Husband Or Wife? by kreamidiva(f): 10:21am On Sep 25, 2013
What is love potion

Where is it sold

What does it do
Re: Can U Use Love Portion To Keep Your Husband Or Wife? by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 25, 2013
as in juju,abi?NO..thats putting evil in the equation..how will anybody enjoy relationship with anyone under influence that ordinarily is not love?
Re: Can U Use Love Portion To Keep Your Husband Or Wife? by mspee(f): 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2013
Love portion? In this 21st century? undecided
Hian o!
Re: Can U Use Love Portion To Keep Your Husband Or Wife? by Tinkybabe(f): 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2013
^^ He/she meant love potion.
Such ideology is archaic and devilish! angry
Re: Can U Use Love Portion To Keep Your Husband Or Wife? by Kanwulia: 8:01pm On Sep 25, 2013
Nah! Only to DRIVVVVVVE him away!!! kiss
Re: Can U Use Love Portion To Keep Your Husband Or Wife? by greatgod2012(f): 8:36pm On Sep 25, 2013
In my honest opinion, Using love portion to keep anyone to yourself means such a person does not belong to you in the first instance.
Re: Can U Use Love Portion To Keep Your Husband Or Wife? by Maipride(f): 9:44pm On Sep 25, 2013
What's meant to be will ALWAYS find its way..... Karma will catch up sooner or later.
Re: Can U Use Love Portion To Keep Your Husband Or Wife? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2013
Doing that is utterly evil,why ruin a man because you want his love by all means.If you can't stay married to a cheat,isnt it better just to let go than going voodoo on him?
Re: Can U Use Love Portion To Keep Your Husband Or Wife? by Popowaa: 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2013
I have been thinking abt this same thing for a while and my personal view(although i wont do it)i think it's babaric and evil but shdnt the victim be happy that sm1 love him/her that much that he/she would go extra lenght to keep him/her?If the person in question is ur spouse then i dont see the big deal here but if sm1 does this to me i wont trust that person again cos using that same means to kill me wont be a big deal to him/her.
Re: Can U Use Love Portion To Keep Your Husband Or Wife? by cycline404(m): 10:21am On Sep 26, 2013
It wont work.... Love portion or hate portion.... Nothing is to be compared with NATURAL!
Re: Can U Use Love Portion To Keep Your Husband Or Wife? by mysticgal(f): 11:45am On Sep 26, 2013
the love portion would still wear off and the person would hear drumbeats to music set by self,i know of victims though. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Do People Marry Someone They Really Don't Love? / In Need Of Advice / END TIME!!! Mum Gets Pregnant For Her 15 Year Old Son, Says She Fell For Him (ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.