Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

“I Am Single And Searching” – Rita Dominic Reveals! - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / “I Am Single And Searching” – Rita Dominic Reveals! (683 Views)

Actress Rita Edochie's Children Join Nollywood / SEE Rita Dominic's Sweet Birthday Message To Don Jazzy / Rita Dominic Shows Off Bikini Body In Vegas. Photos: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Single And Searching” – Rita Dominic Reveals! by gistmelove(m): 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2013
Unknown to many of her fans, one of her biggest heart aches giving her sleepless nightsis her single status.
And the Imo State-born star, who recently clocked 38, has finally bared her mind on the circumstances that led to her being single and searching at almost four scores on earth.
“I don’t talk about my personal life because some years ago, I was in this relationship that became public, and the press killed it.
The relationship didn’t work out because the press put a lot of pressure on it and it didn’t work out; since then I decided to guard my personal life jealously.
“After that relationship I met somebody else and we dated for four years. We thought we were almost going to get married but it didn’t work out.
I met somebody else and it didn’t work out again so I decided to just concentrate on my work.
I embarked on a whole lot of projects, now I’m through with them and I think I am now ready for another.
I am single and searching,” she said in a chat with Toolz on the Juice.

source >> http://www./2013/09/i-am-single-and-searching-rita-dominic.html

Re: “I Am Single And Searching” – Rita Dominic Reveals! by vizkiz: 1:59pm On Sep 25, 2013
Wuh d Bleep is she tryinq 2 do :/

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid, Skales & Banky (EME US Tour) Performances In Atlanta Part 1 / Gigi Chao Bombarded With Marriage Proposals From As Far As Nigeria. / Top 10 Richest Premier League Players 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.