Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Sweden Visa Applicatio - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sweden Visa Applicatio (6875 Views)

Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? / Information About Sweden Visa / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweden Visa Applicatio by opensource(m): 10:51pm On Jun 24, 2008
I want peoples contribution on applying for a sweden student visa.

This September lots of people have received admission to study in sweden , lets keep this for quetions and answers regarding Sweden.

Question 1 : Has any one who applied for visa in May 2008 at Abuja Sweden embassy be given visa ?
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by opensource(m): 9:29am On Jun 26, 2008
bump
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by tinkinfela(m): 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2008
Good luck to everyone who has applied.
I'm an applicant too but still awaiting decision.
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by realcool: 9:01am On Jun 30, 2008
yes i did not apply but some people has been given and some people also have been denied.
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by dapsycool(m): 10:09am On Jun 30, 2008
Realcool we need to talk, drop your number, i'll call u, it's very urgent
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by pappy2000: 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2008
please i want the addmission,it is abit confusion for me.anyone in the house who can help me secure an addmission
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by vikiviko(m): 10:57am On Jul 01, 2008
As regards Swedish student visa application, i have received calls and emails where people are faced with the problem of presenting a personal bank statemnt.

Can somebody please tell mee why the swedish embassy doesn't accept sponsorship statement?

Well if you need assistance in processing Swedish student visa contact me for more details.
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by realcool: 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2008
i will attend to u on a open forum.just ask me any question i will tell u.what i know
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by realcool: 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2008
pappy2000 just apply.it is very simple.but dnt ever say u want to buy addmmision online.
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by Alldruns: 4:27pm On Jul 01, 2008
Hi, good fellas,

Since their interest is in personal account, is savings account presentable: knowing fully well that only you withdraws from the account.

All D Runs
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by vikiviko(m): 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2008
@Alldruns

Thats the major issue, it must be your personal.
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by dapsycool(m): 7:25pm On Jul 01, 2008
Realcool, my question is not meant for a public forum, it has to do with what u said, "some have gotten, while some got rejected" i want to ask a question with regards to the statement you made, if it's not cool leaving your number, an email address would do. It's very urgent. If i ask my question here, it might not be a wise option.
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by opensource(m): 11:05pm On Jul 01, 2008
Sweden do accept sponsorship but you sponsor has got to deposit teh funds into your bank account and from there you are good to go , you dont even need your sponsors bank statement .

Also task clearance , birth certificate , and prove of source of fund. I should be getting my response soon from the sweden embassy latest 15th june and I will share my success story God willing with you all.

Admission is quite simply if you got up to at least 6 credits in subjects related to your course. right now admission for Sept/ Aug is closed until that of January 2009 which will open in August.

Once you have to 6 credit and have interest , I can gladly assist .

Please no personal meeting just on open board here , I wont respond or reply to sms thanks

Also any body received their Sweden student visa, share you story
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by papiwonder: 10:57am On Jul 02, 2008
please can you drop the name of the school here and also how much should be in the personal bank statement, Hope to read back
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by vikiviko(m): 10:59am On Jul 02, 2008
Dapsycool how far your application?

Share sweeten visa experience.
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by realcool: 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2008
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio
« #9 on: Yesterday at 04:27:44 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, good fellas,

Since their interest is in personal account, is savings account presentable: knowing fully well that only you withdraws from the account.

All D Runs

yes all u need to do is to put the money in your account and leave the money there,savings or current any will do,but you have to show the trace of the money.
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by realcool: 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2008
Realcool, my question is not meant for a public forum, it has to do with what u said, "some have gotten, while some got rejected" i want to ask a question with regards to the statement you made, if it's not cool leaving your number, an email address would do. It's very urgent. If i ask my question here, it might not be a wise option.

yea,i dnt apply but the fact about is that we dnt use oluwole statement O,becos if you have the money you will be given.
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by dapsycool(m): 4:01pm On Jul 02, 2008
Realcool i never asked about oluwole and i already know if one got the money visa is guaranteed. Those that were rejected, can you paste the reasons here?
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by opensource(m): 11:17pm On Jul 02, 2008
some Gay pigeons are diverting the main topics of this board , Please leave this trend only for the intended topic of discussion
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by demjohn(m): 12:36pm On Jul 03, 2008
WHO KNOWS HOW CHAD,EGYPT,ALGERIA,NIGER,TUNISIA LOOK LIKE OR IS THERE ANYBODY FROM THERE, I AM A TOURIST AND ANYBODY THAT KNOWS ANYTHING ABIOUT THIS COUNTRIES SHOULD LASE TEXT ME ON 08053227946
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by tinkinfela(m): 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2008
pls lets concentrate on the topic of this thread, coz i'm very sure some members still have unanswered questions about the swedish student resident permit application.

i've applied and waiting for decision from swedish embassy, hopefully, it's a positive one by God's grace.
the application porcess is very easy as long as you have the required documents which are the bank statements, tax clearance cert, birth cert, waec result etc.

i would like those who are in sweden already to tell us what it's like over there, their first year experience and all that. thanks
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by opensource(m): 11:30pm On Jul 03, 2008
@tinkinfela when you apply and what sch and course are you doing , I am Networking Design and Compt Management , Halmstad

Also you need to contact the migration board on the emails supplied to confirm that ur application has been forwarded to them
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by tinkinfela(m): 11:17am On Jul 06, 2008
Literature, Culture & Digital Medial (LCDM) at Blekinge Institute of Technology.

Please provide me the migration board's email address so I can contact them because it's been a week now that I've submitted the application. Thanks
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by opensource(m): 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2008
Here is the email address [email] upplysningen@migrationsverket.se[/email]

I also do have a friend doing a similar course which you best of luck .
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by tinkinfela(m): 6:44pm On Jul 10, 2008
Thanks, i emailed them and here's the reply i got.

Dear Mr,

We have still not received your application to the Migration Board. It
can take up to four weeks from the date  it was sent from the Embassy
before  we receive it.

Your case number is: ******
Please write this in the subject field in your future correspondence
with us.

Best regards,
Johan Bjurbäck

Upplysningen
Migrationsverket

The Public Contact Section
The Swedish Migration Board

it's been 2 weeks since i applied though so i guess i have to wait.  good luck to you too
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by opensource(m): 10:28pm On Jul 10, 2008
Yeah , Thats what you should get keep contact with them on that case ID and all should be goo . They will get your application on the end of the 4th week.

I am still awaiting my result.

I hope we all meet in Sweden
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by tinkinfela(m): 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2008
@opensource

Do you know anyone who has been given the resident permit?
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by tinkinfela(m): 10:51pm On Jul 18, 2008
Good luck to everyone whos applied.
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by opensource(m): 11:03pm On Jul 18, 2008
@Tinkinfela Thats indeed a great news couple with the fact that you just applied and in less than 4 weeks you got a response.

Processing time is normally 6-8 weeks ,  I should be getting my response soon from them before the end of this month and Hopefully will rejoice with you.
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by promise2(f): 1:24am On Jul 19, 2008
Tinkinfela,

How is the process of the sweden admission? what is the name of the school u applied to and the course?
For MBA what is thier requirements or could you kindly give me thier website?
After you must have gotten the admission, what next? and how much must be in your account for the VISA Application.

Pls your response will be appreciated.
VIKIVIKO, you can explain if you know about this please
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by tinkinfela(m): 11:25am On Jul 19, 2008
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by promise2(f): 6:53am On Jul 20, 2008
Tinkinfela,
I will reach u soon thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am A Fresh Graduate Of Medicine And Surgery,which Country Should I Migrate To? / Pls I Need Reliable Travel Agent That Can Help With Canada Working Permit / Enjoy A Weekend Of Fun In Badagry, Visit Historical Sites, Whispering Palms, Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.