Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,834 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! (34077 Views)

Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page / 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! / 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Abujafood: 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2013
Take it from me these methods have worked before, but don't come running back if a chic slaps you (may be you didn't follow the instructions well). If you're a guy wanting a relationship check yourself and see if you have any of these if you don't time to up your game.

1) Make it big!

This means get yourself a career that pays you well. It doesn't matter whether it's in the corporate world or in the hustling world of the street, if you have the spending power you're a hit with the girls.

2) Make a name for yourself

The girls wouldn't turn down a chance to have a BF that's admired and well known, it makes them feel lucky and every girl likes being lucky.

3) Dress right and tight

If you have an athletic physique and a fine face it won't fly with most Naija girls if you dress like a hard core born again (no offence if you're one) Your high class, fashionable dressing plus natural looks will sell you any day.

4) The Magic Word

Girls are sensitive to words and they're often moved to act based on them and many Nigerian girls have theirs. For some it could be Cash, others compliments. If you say her smile is very cute in most cases she'll be moved to think about you. Tell her you want to try out a game and need a partner. If she asks what's the game tell her shopping. Once again the magic words in reverse order; shopping, cute smile, cash to name a few. There are many more be creative.

5) Make her to feel envied by her female folk

Most women want other women to envy them. Buy a Nigerian girl an expensive item other girls crave for just as a gift and nothing more (while you're chyking her) telling her it's not a bribe, 95% of the time she'll give you her number if you ask her for it. The rest falls in place with time.

Has any of these methods worked for me? Your guess is as good as mine!

http://the-nigerian..com/2013/12/5-ways-to-catch-typical-nigerian-girl.html

7 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2013
Catch? Na fish?

Why go through all this work in hopes of seeking only a typical babe?

8 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Abujafood: 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2013
ogugua88: Catch? Na fish?

This ain't no work? It's for guys who may need help!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2013

31 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by JameyMaxwell(m): 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2013
Follow me
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by switdil(f): 12:32am On Sep 26, 2013
Jamey Maxwell: Follow me
Is that ur own magic word
U go sure tey for junction

12 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2013
Mtcheeew! Op, u fall my hand. See wetin u list 4 me. Hw many guys fit afford all dz.
Last Bullet:

If not dat I m very happy 2day, I 4 say d Op's head is not correct.

6 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by jmoore(m): 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2013
Are you a fisherman?
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by matzoro(m): 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2013
too much of nollywood.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2013
And this is what
Front page material
undecided

3 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Djtm(m): 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2013
1. Give her money.
2. Give her more money.
3. I said give her money!!!
4. See number 3.
5. See number 4.

84 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2013
@OP. If u love somebody, walk up to her and tell her u love her. That doesn't include those steps u mentioned.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2013
few of this has worked for me.
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by fingard02k(m): 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2013
bia okada man stop me here.. Na the place be this.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by mencade5(m): 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2013
I dont worship women.

7 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by emmykk(m): 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2013
i they come make i put my pot of beans for ground

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2013
One way to get chics: Be yourself - warts and all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Mavor: 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2013
@OP. So you wan use money "catch" chick? You have lost it already before it even began. The best time to "catch" a good woman is when she agrees for you in those days you were still smoking garri before you became successful. Any lady who smiles for you because of the content of your wallet and not the content of your character or the value of your potential is not worth the hassle.

He who finds a "wife", finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord.

23 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Azone: 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2013
grin grin grin... BUT U ACTUALLY RESPONDED WHICH IS A SIGN HE GOT UR ATTENTION... grin grin grin
switdil:
Is that ur own magic word
U go sure tey for junction

4 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by zangiff(m): 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2013
do Naija girl deserves all these? I hiss
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Mobsync(m): 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2013
Story.
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2013
Yawns *wait make I qo try am 4 dz babe wey dey alwuys sell pap 4 my strit* be back wif d results!
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Freiburger(m): 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2013
ogugua88: Catch? Na fish?

Ogugua leave matter jare, me think the OP got some points in a way.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by pxjosh(m): 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2013
Ok...
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by donpope1(m): 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2013
I don't need all these shi.t... I just need my joystick active and bluetooth On! tongue

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by dotcomnamename: 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2013
sanb: @Op; interesting points; but I'll analyse your post below as follows;

1) Make it big!

Note that if the girl herself has made it big and has the spending power; then don’t be surprised if she’s not attracted to you….

2) Make a name for yourself

If the girl already has a name and is well known, then that might not work…..

3) Dress right and tight

It doesn't have to be high class all the time but as long as you look presentable then that'll be okay...

4) The Magic Word

If the girl has her cash already, using your cash to entice her won’t make any difference to her…..

5) Make her to feel envied by her female folk

If she is rich, then buying her an expensive item which she could afford her self won’t score you any points…..

It’s good you didn't mention 100%; and as you mentioned only 95%, that means that there're still 5% left that won’t fall for this trick of getting her number just simply cos you bought her an expensive gift…..

Finally, my advice will be that you don’t use money as the number one item when you encounter a lady; especially if she’s rich already. Just be your natural self and don’t try to pretend cos women can smell pretense from afar…..

Nigerians with their ITK mentality! undecided

Why not learn from the post first!

How many award u got now? undecided

9 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Fazhy: 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2013
Can we know how experienced you are in matters related to women?

Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2013
Hmmm

okay can we lie too?

Because yours truly still dey find job
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by lifestyle1(m): 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2013
undecided
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2013
throw some money around and see if these broke yansh naija girls wont show

I am not talking about you so don't open your dikc sucking mouth and say sh!+

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by yuzedo: 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2013
is she a fish?? undecided undecided undecided

op bro just be a nice guys, make sure to hansome urself, smell nice wit good pefume, leave in a goood area like banana iceland or eko atlantick and bro truss me u will see a tread on NL "5 way to catch ur dream sweet man". truss me it work erytime for me. wink tenk. smiley smiley

9 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by horlabiyi(m): 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma / Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React / Sadiq Saleh Jambo Weds Fatima Abdulkadir Abacha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.