Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,000 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Agents Of The Devil Exposed! : Beware! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Agents Of The Devil Exposed! : Beware! (845 Views)

TB Joshua Is A Servant Of The Devil - EXPOSED!!! / Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agents Of The Devil Exposed! : Beware! by asco15(m): 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2013
AGENTS OF THE DEVIL EXPOSED!!!
Any girl or woman who wear short skirts, short gowns, sleeveless tops, show me your back, show me your cleavage which exposes her body or put on tight clothes, trousers, legense or pajamas which exposes the shape of her body is a SEDUCER. (Mathew 18:6), leading many souls astray for the devil. A seducer is AN AGENT OF THE DEVIL (knownly or unknownly). Likewise a guy who exposes his chest, put on boxers or sag his trousers.
So don't fool yourself, a christian is not a seducer, and a seducer is not a christian. A true christian lady glorify God in her body and in her soul (1 corinthians 6:20). She also acknowledges that her body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. She knows that God is everywhere not only in the church.
If your church is not against immoral dressing, change to a church that will help you to glorify God in your body and soul.
Remember that God will judge you with His standards and not the standard of your church. So repent now and burn all those evil clothes and material today, that God will show you mercy.
Help to spread the message and expose them.
Re: Agents Of The Devil Exposed! : Beware! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:02pm On Sep 25, 2013
you want to expose those that are already exposing themselves?
Re: Agents Of The Devil Exposed! : Beware! by tunnyl(m): 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2013
undecided
Re: Agents Of The Devil Exposed! : Beware! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2013
asco15: AGENTS OF THE DEVIL EXPOSED!!!
Any girl or woman who wear short skirts, short gowns, sleeveless tops, show me your back, show me your cleavage which exposes her body or put on tight clothes, trousers, legense or pajamas which exposes the shape of her body is a SEDUCER. (Mathew 18:6), leading many souls astray for the devil. A seducer is AN AGENT OF THE DEVIL (knownly or unknownly). Likewise a guy who exposes his chest, put on boxers or sag his trousers.
God be thanks for opening your eyes to this type of revelation sir and i hope people can read this
Re: Agents Of The Devil Exposed! : Beware! by asco15(m): 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: you want to expose those that are already exposing themselves?
am exposing their mission.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

40-foot Jesus Statue Erected In War-torn Syria / God's Favour And Success, Which Do You Seek For 1st? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.