Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,009 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

A Weird Picture Of Segun Odegbami's Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Weird Picture Of Segun Odegbami's Daughter (2782 Views)

EYE WITNESS! See Photos Of Segun Arinze And His Baby Daughter! / Old Picture Of Segun Arinze / Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Weird Picture Of Segun Odegbami's Daughter by MAYOWAAK: 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2013
She is the daughter of Segun Odegbami popularly known as May7ven and based in the UK with her passion for music. And as artiste, she likes to make crazy and controversial fashion statements

Would you rock this as a lady and as a man, would you allow your loving babe rock this?

http://www.naourown.com/forum/topics/ladies-would-you-rock-segun-odegbami-daughter-s-crazy-fashion-pho

Re: A Weird Picture Of Segun Odegbami's Daughter by sunnyt1(m): 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2013
One day, gals will walk down the street NAK*ED

1 Like

Re: A Weird Picture Of Segun Odegbami's Daughter by Airforce1(m): 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2013
I'm in love ... For dis girl I'm ready to drop my boy friend. kiss
Re: A Weird Picture Of Segun Odegbami's Daughter by hunter21(m): 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2013
nice outfit.
Re: A Weird Picture Of Segun Odegbami's Daughter by Ichliebedich(f): 6:32pm On Sep 25, 2013
Airforce1: I'm in love ... For dis girl I'm ready to drop my boy friend. kiss
never knew u were gay
Re: A Weird Picture Of Segun Odegbami's Daughter by shiloxmana: 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2013
Lesbian shit!!!
Re: A Weird Picture Of Segun Odegbami's Daughter by Airforce1(m): 8:33pm On Sep 25, 2013
Ich liebe dich: never knew u were gay

Do u have problem with that?
Re: A Weird Picture Of Segun Odegbami's Daughter by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 25, 2013

gay in d house. Run!!!
Re: A Weird Picture Of Segun Odegbami's Daughter by gluv01(f): 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2013
The man's face in the background is funny grin

1 Like

Re: A Weird Picture Of Segun Odegbami's Daughter by swtme(f): 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2013
Ewwwwwww i hate gays....
Re: A Weird Picture Of Segun Odegbami's Daughter by Ichliebedich(f): 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2013
Airforce1:

Do u have problem with that?
not at all its ur life

1 Like

Re: A Weird Picture Of Segun Odegbami's Daughter by IAMBREEZY: 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2013
gluv01: The man's face in the background is funny grin
how
Re: A Weird Picture Of Segun Odegbami's Daughter by Airforce1(m): 9:57pm On Sep 25, 2013
Ich liebe dich: not at all its ur life

Yep...
If I be Gay, how e take be your business?

Abi u dey find husband?
Re: A Weird Picture Of Segun Odegbami's Daughter by gluv01(f): 9:57pm On Sep 25, 2013
IAMBREEZY: how

What is he staring at? grin
Re: A Weird Picture Of Segun Odegbami's Daughter by Airforce1(m): 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2013
$wtme:
Ewwwwwww i hate gays....

But I love u.
Re: A Weird Picture Of Segun Odegbami's Daughter by swtme(f): 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2013
Airforce1:

But I love u.

No u don't, no wonder u dey bully me.....
Re: A Weird Picture Of Segun Odegbami's Daughter by Risky005: 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2013
homo on the run

Re: A Weird Picture Of Segun Odegbami's Daughter by Airforce1(m): 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2013
$wtme:

No u don't, no wonder u dey bully me.....

grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Maheeda Begs Her Male Fans As She Shares Another N**ed Pictures / Photos: Monster Who Raped And Burned 8 Year Old Boy Found Guilty Of Murder / OMG!!! See How These Popular Celebs Looked When Young{with Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.