Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

My Settlement Visa Appeal - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Settlement Visa Appeal (828 Views)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / 3 Months And 1 Week Waiting For Uk Settlement Visa - Settlement Visa Posts Only / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

My Settlement Visa Appeal by kuyamu03: 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2013
Hiya,
Please I need help about my settlement visa appeal.I was refuse a settlement visa in febuaury and appealed to it.after sending my appeal documents,I was send a letter dat before de 7 August they ll get back @ me but they didn't.Weeks after dis date I rang them and was told that de ECO didn't send them a bundle of proof and that's wat dey AV to wait.wat do I do now and also I did a simple Muslim wedding,there was no photos because in our culture we don't go to de wedding both bride and groom.we are represented by our family members,this was mainly why I got refused because I submitted only photos of us but no wedding photos because I Dnt AV any,please help me on how to proof to den dat am married without wedding photos.please
Re: My Settlement Visa Appeal by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2013
Go get a marriage cert from the court .
Re: My Settlement Visa Appeal by kuyamu03: 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2013
Thnx for your reply but I already got that and I submitted it wiv my application
Re: My Settlement Visa Appeal by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2013
kuyamu03: Thnx for your reply but I already got that and I submitted it wiv my application

Why not wait to get the result then you know how to proceed. Did they request for pix, if yes, write a detailed letter to them explaining your cultural practices
Re: My Settlement Visa Appeal by kuyamu03: 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2013
Was worried wether the judge ll ask for it during my hearing which my husband ll be attending in months to come.we already put our culture and tradition in the ground of my appeal.
Re: My Settlement Visa Appeal by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2013
kuyamu03: Was worried wether the judge ll ask for it during my hearing which my husband ll be attending in months to come.we already put our culture and tradition in the ground of my appeal.

Let him just go with a formal document stamped by an elder in your society. Get it for him and DHL it to him.

That's my own suggestion, all the best smiley
Re: My Settlement Visa Appeal by justwise(m): 6:19pm On Sep 25, 2013

(1)

. / What Came Into My Head While @ The UK Embassy In Lagos In 2011 / Why Are African Migrants Risking Life And Limb Crossing From France To UK???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.