Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:48 PM

Jaywon, Beverly & Djinee Party With Ruggedy Baba On His Birthday (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaywon, Beverly & Djinee Party With Ruggedy Baba On His Birthday (PHOTOS) (1211 Views)

Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) / P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu / D'banj Celebrates 35th Birthday Party With A Big Booty Cake (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jaywon, Beverly & Djinee Party With Ruggedy Baba On His Birthday (PHOTOS) by ImeldaEgist: 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2013
Veteran Nigeria Rapper, Ruggedman turned a year older On Friday 20th September. The Rapstar celebrated his birthday with a few of his close friends. Celebrities present at his brithday party include #BBATheChase star Beverly Osu and music acts Djinee and Jaywon.

Check out few photos from the party below:

MORE PHOTOS --http://www.egistonline.com/content/2013/09/25/jaywon-beverly-djinee-party-ruggedy-baba-his-birthday-party-photos

Re: Jaywon, Beverly & Djinee Party With Ruggedy Baba On His Birthday (PHOTOS) by badmeat(m): 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2013
I wonder who will be the lucky guy to hit beverly osu kpekus that nightcheesy
Re: Jaywon, Beverly & Djinee Party With Ruggedy Baba On His Birthday (PHOTOS) by Harmvirus(f): 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2013
Her weave is a no no to me
Re: Jaywon, Beverly & Djinee Party With Ruggedy Baba On His Birthday (PHOTOS) by daliki: 9:50am On Sep 26, 2013
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Chuks Ineh? / Rick Ross Sued For Stage-diving At A Concert: He Crippled Me Says Worker / Nigeria's Top 100 Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.