Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. (15914 Views)

Men And Ladies: Body Preference In A Partner? (pics) / Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. / Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by captainobvious: 7:33am On Sep 26, 2013
texanomaly:
undecided

Forming things!
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 26, 2013
nenergy:
I don't get this one o! Any lady tells me NO or STOP, i obey o. Haven't you heard? Apparently a man can rape his wife.
who be ur English teacher ni?
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by favourlicious: 8:23am On Sep 26, 2013
grin grin grin
opibycar:

Ur english fine o... Ur english teacher die young ni?
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 26, 2013
captain_obvious:

That's another common one...lol,
Or when ever she says NO she actually meant YES.
Whenever she says honey please stop, she's saying pls continue

wat nonsense.
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 26, 2013
opibycar:

Even after quoting him you still didn't notice that the actual word he used was censored. undecided

I noticed that all the ladies save one, who have thus far commented on this thread used this smiley '' undecided '' Why's that?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by druid06(m): 9:26am On Sep 26, 2013
Vanneni: Even after quoting him you still didn't notice that the actual word he used was censored. undecided

I noticed that all the ladies save one, who have thus far commented on this thread used this smiley '' undecided '' Why's that?

That particular emoticon is a representation of confusion, uncertainty.

E.g I don't understand what you mean? undecided

But in truth some selected few use it without actually placing it correctly to express themselves.
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 26, 2013
opibycar:

Abeg na office I dey... no make me laff troway lappy
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 26, 2013
captain_obvious:

Menn you so on point... Pls are you male or female?

Bdw where all the ladies @?
Own up I beg...this is not another ladies dissing trend o...
We just appreciation you o....
Lmbo

U no dey try oh... with that font colour, you should know its a lady na! Hian
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by captainobvious: 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2013
Vanneni: Even after quoting him you still didn't notice that the actual word he used was censored. undecided

Drama queens
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by texanomaly(f): 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
captain_obvious:

Forming things!
I don't get your meaning here.
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by texanomaly(f): 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2013
druid06:

That particular emoticon is a representation of confusion, uncertainty.

E.g I don't understand what you mean? undecided

But in truth some selected few use it without actually placing it correctly to express themselves.
In this case you are right. I placed it because I meant it to say, the op made an asinine statement.

The reason:
He said no = Yes

What kind of women is this guy going out with? I was not uncertain or confused. I meant it to say: smh...asinine thing to say!
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by captainobvious: 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2013
texanomaly:
In this case you are right. I placed it because I meant it to say, the op made an asinine statement.

The reason:
He said no = Yes

What kind of women is this guy going out with? I was not uncertain or confused. I meant it to say: smh...asinine thing to say!

Your type of woman...
So hysterical!
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by captainobvious: 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2013
texanomaly:

The reason:
He said no = Yes

Your type of woman...
So hysterical!
Because I knw u knew exactly what that meant!
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by texanomaly(f): 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2013
captain_obvious:

Your type of woman...
So hysterical!
Because I knw u knew exactly what that meant!
Actually, I have no idea what you mean by: "Forming things!"
I have not made any hysterical statements. It may be lost in translation. Many things that are said on NL are lost on me. In America they mean totally different things. Can you tell me exactly what you mean by that? Thanks
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by captainobvious: 5:46pm On Sep 26, 2013
texanomaly:
Actually, I have no idea what you mean by: "Forming things!"
I have not made any hysterical statements. It may be lost in translation. Many things that are said on NL are lost on me. In America they mean totally different things. Can you tell me exactly what you mean by that? Thanks

Sorry madam Americana
No time for ping pong arguments...
Enjoy your day like this never hapendsmiley
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by savvytouch(f): 6:14pm On Sep 26, 2013
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by vizkiz: 6:32pm On Sep 26, 2013
captain_obvious:

Sorry madam Americana

natural 9ja dude... grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by Tyche(m): 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2013
captain_obvious:

Sorry madam Americana

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by baralatie(m): 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2013
A woman wil say wat she heard her friend confirmd 4rm another woman only to jel u dat she is not saying d same tin despit she is favourable 2 wat d other woman said.remember she as nt said her mind.
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by druid06(m): 11:47am On Sep 27, 2013
texanomaly:

The reason:
He said no = Yes

Everyone knows this article was written by a shiithead. The statements are not correct in anway.

We're just playing along to make this thread fun except for a selected few who actually take this seriously.
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by captainobvious: 12:44am On Sep 28, 2013
druid06:

Everyone knows this article was written by a shiithead. The statements are not correct in anway.

We're just playing along to make this thread fun except for a selected few who actually take this seriously.

ignoredsmiley
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by Dannyxy(m): 2:40am On Sep 28, 2013
Ok
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by segzicres(m): 3:42am On Sep 28, 2013
Lol. This maybe for teenagers tho
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by tuazor: 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2013
you all made me laugh like a baby. hehe grin grin
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by Tonia500(f): 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2013
I was just passing oh,una welldone.
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by Miraclebaby1109: 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2013
No be small thing, everybody want speak grammar.......Ha ha ha
opibycar:

Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2013
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by amarudeen(m): 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2013
captain_obvious:

Sorry madam Americana

Shikenan...hahahahahaaa
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by Larrysky(f): 11:14pm On Sep 28, 2013
'Honey, u need to see this cute golden ring I saw today at the store' she is saying ' Honey, when are you getting me engaged'

2 Likes

Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by Kayceenaz(m): 6:23am On Dec 04, 2013
opibycar:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! LOOol.Guy,u wicked die...
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by johnstar(m): 7:42am On Dec 04, 2013
cool
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by sunfred(m): 8:24am On Dec 04, 2013
nd ur mama no go no say u waste 9 months

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us / Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? / The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.