Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. (15913 Views)

Men And Ladies: Body Preference In A Partner? (pics) / Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. / Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by sakaguchi(m): 9:36am On Dec 04, 2013
captain_obvious:

That's another common one...lol,
Or when ever she says NO she actually meant YES.
Whenever she says honey please stop, she's saying pls continue
Really?
I never knew this,
You mean when she says "HOney stop, you are bursting my womb" she means
"Honey don't stop, you have not pass my thighs? undecided
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by sueto471: 10:17am On Dec 04, 2013
sexkillz: How about they open up and say what they really mean/want instead of making life difficult? I tire ooo! Even my wife years still expect me to do all these. Why do they always pretend?
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by Boll2010: 10:19am On Dec 04, 2013

•I'm hungry but I'm too tired to cook (cook for me or buy me lunch or take me to a restaurant)

•My weavon is old and its giving me discomfort (I need money to visit the saloon)

•My clothes don't fit anymore, they are no longer in vogue and my shoe hurts my toes. (I need money for shopping)

•I'm so unhappy and frustrated. I have never been so broke like this in my life *you know what this means*

tell me how you not a first class prostitute in the name of girlfriend!......all you can offer is the sex! Which makes you not diffrent from a prostitute......thus the correlation between you both is, YOU BOTH NEED THE MONEY FOR YOUR UPKEEP!

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by princesa(f): 10:54am On Dec 04, 2013
Boll2010:
tell me how you not a first class prostitute in the name of girlfriend!......all you can offer is the sex! Which makes you not diffrent from a prostitute......thus the correlation between you both is, YOU BOTH NEED THE MONEY FOR YOUR UPKEEP!
i tire for this guy. Prostitute this, prostitute that!

Bros Take am easy na, or are you a product of prostitution? undecided

2 Likes

Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
Pls ladies do open up and keep it real.
Pressure of trying to make money and all get brothers stressed we need to know you love us...if you really love me common do let it show-abeg.
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by brownideye: 1:29pm On Dec 04, 2013
angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by Boll2010: 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2013
princesa:
i tire for this guy. Prostitute this, prostitute that!

Bros Take am easy na, or are you a product of prostitution? undecided
you stalking my post?
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by captainobvious: 3:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
Boll2010: you stalking my post?

Are u sure you guys don't knw each other!
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by Boll2010: 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2013
captain_obvious:

Are u sure you guys don't knw each other!
I'm surprised also!
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by Janedoe26(f): 4:38pm On Dec 04, 2013
M
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by princesa(f): 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2013
Boll2010:
you stalking my post?
hell to the no! Was going tru d comments when i came across urs, it made no sense and i tot I'd let u knw undecided
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by vickyO(f): 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2013
Boll2010: tell me how you not a first class prostitute in the name of girlfriend!......all you can offer is the sex! Which makes you not diffrent from a prostitute......thus the correlation between you both is, YOU BOTH NEED THE MONEY FOR YOUR UPKEEP!
You don enter here with this your mumu talk.
texanomaly:
Actually, I have no idea what you mean by: "Forming things!"
I have not made any hysterical statements. It may be lost in translation. Many things that are said on NL are lost on me. In America they mean totally different things. Can you tell me exactly what you mean by that? Thanks
Forming things is used when someone is acting coy
Or let's say, when someone pretends not to like something, whereas they love it.
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by Boll2010: 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
^Now must u quote me......am I not entitled to my opinion younglady?
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by vickyO(f): 6:46pm On Dec 04, 2013
Boll2010: ^Now must u quote me......am I not entitled to my opinion younglady?
You are but it's subject to criticism.
I hate your post and that's why I did what I did.
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by captainobvious: 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2013
Jane doe26:
This is so so true. makes more sense than the initial post. yes means no undecided indeed.

Are u sure you read the post?
No hating sisi
If you don't like it get lost!
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by Boll2010: 8:06am On Dec 05, 2013
vickyO:
You are but it's subject to criticism.
I hate your post and that's why I did what I did.
must you always criticize my view? Younglady I never hate your post I let it pass......so just let this slip also
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by melchuksky(m): 12:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
Agrika: 1. She will be like "This cloth does not fit me anymore, its tight i think am getting fat, and the guy will open his sabi sabi mouth and confirm, "yes o me sef don dey notice am e be like say u don dey add, upon all ur dieting bla bla" lol u don buy market, who ask u as if she no know before
2. She will be like do you know that my friend Sandra, yes that tall one, ok, i "heard" she is doing her intoduction this saturday, she looks at you no response, after some minutes, she will say " do u know Jennifer, that fat one that is dark, well the date of her traditional wedding has been fixed o...... Lol, you dont need a magician to tell you what she wants you to give her.
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by Abdulazeez296(m): 5:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
badmeat: When I flash u!I need recharge cardlipsrsealed
Or call me back text message.
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by Rainmaker69(m): 5:23am On Jul 26, 2014
@op: true talk most times sha. Esp in 9ja where gender roles are slow to change. It's changing cos more women are learning how to say what they mean and mean what they say.
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by Ochife(m): 11:16am On Nov 04, 2014
who told u when she stares at you she needs a kiss?na lie na black-berry z10 she need joor.lol
bros na so ur babe local #bbz10 Is outdated Ooo
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by Abdulazeez296(m): 2:01pm On Nov 04, 2014
opibycar:

Ur english fine o... Ur english teacher die young ni?
Nairaland is the best. hahahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Nigerian Girls Will Do Dis Kind Of Wedding (PIC) / Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? / The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.