Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,146,490 members, 7,793,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Mrs. Annie Idibia Gets Pregnant (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mrs. Annie Idibia Gets Pregnant (photos) (38519 Views)

Picture Of 7Months Old Pregnant Mrs Annie Idibia / How Kim Kardashian Would Look When Heavily Pregnant(photos) / 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrs. Annie Idibia Gets Pregnant (photos) by luash: 12:11am On Oct 31, 2013
Please sack who ever that make up that girl ! She want her husband to like her and not Anna her wife ! 2face please ur wife need a good qualify stlylist . At list she was lucky to marry an icon . Save ur pride and that of ur fine young wife. How can she dress like a common girl why she is married to u very wrong . I use my darling phone to comment this .
Re: Mrs. Annie Idibia Gets Pregnant (photos) by iceberylin(m): 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
ŤĤĨŚ ĎÚĎĔ ŚĤÁ grin
Re: Mrs. Annie Idibia Gets Pregnant (photos) by akpanikpe(m): 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
Choi this guy still de on fire o, me think say he don retire.
Re: Mrs. Annie Idibia Gets Pregnant (photos) by Shaakasi(f): 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
undecided undecided undecided
Since 2013
Re: Mrs. Annie Idibia Gets Pregnant (photos) by pillowcase: 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
How can a 2013 post jst be making FP?...Pls stop misleading people by bringing stale news to ur frontpage..
Re: Mrs. Annie Idibia Gets Pregnant (photos) by Niftyrules(m): 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
philipadesola: I bn think say 2Face don hang boot na
For where, that guy no fit hang boot lai lai. Giving birth or rather impreginating ladies to him is like a season film.

Common bro, 2face is the father of all nation.
Re: Mrs. Annie Idibia Gets Pregnant (photos) by zinny01: 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
Na today old gist pikin wey she don born wey don grow abi another one old gist
Re: Mrs. Annie Idibia Gets Pregnant (photos) by micolaj: 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
My own wife 2 don pregnant o mak una put 4 frontpage
Re: Mrs. Annie Idibia Gets Pregnant (photos) by cozy7(m): 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
philfearon: Hmmmm..Na wa o!
ONLY 2 AND THEY'RE DISTURBING US. THE 2FACE I NO SUPPOSE GET POULTRY OF KIDS BY NOW WITH HIS......... REPUTATION. OR IS HE NOW RETIRED?

1 Like

Re: Mrs. Annie Idibia Gets Pregnant (photos) by gbadexy(m): 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
Shaakasi: undecided undecided undecided
Since 2013
I swear, I tire. I don't read all these entertainers news but knowing 2face's reputation and with the fact that the new wife gave birth not quite long, I was curious if he has impregnated his wife again so soon only to check the date of the news.
Na so nairaland dry reach that you have to post news of a year old on the front page! The belle wey dem don take born pikin sef.

1 Like

Re: Mrs. Annie Idibia Gets Pregnant (photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
Since 2013?
Re: Mrs. Annie Idibia Gets Pregnant (photos) by redcliff: 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
Ichliebedich: Congrats! Annie needs a new stylist asap

you speak german?
Re: Mrs. Annie Idibia Gets Pregnant (photos) by esmarcq(m): 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
nawao, tuface wan turn fada of all nation
Re: Mrs. Annie Idibia Gets Pregnant (photos) by nikkyshyne(f): 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
The mod is obviously high on some cheap weed.

1 Like

Re: Mrs. Annie Idibia Gets Pregnant (photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
Anoda proud idibia on d way
Re: Mrs. Annie Idibia Gets Pregnant (photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
Who did this rubbish
Re: Mrs. Annie Idibia Gets Pregnant (photos) by Shaakasi(f): 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
gbadexy:
I swear, I tire. I don't read all these entertainers news but knowing 2face's reputation and with the fact that the new wife gave birth not quite long, I was curious if he has impregnated his wife again so soon only to check the date of the news.
Na so nairaland dry reach that you have to post news of a year old on the front page! The belle wey dem don take born pikin sef.

Me fa i was shocked when i saw it
Hahaha nairaland shaaa
Pls mods dere are beta news waiting to grace the frontpage not this stale news joor
Re: Mrs. Annie Idibia Gets Pregnant (photos) by emmannuology(m): 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
Naa wia dis pple de see all dis picture and info without source because, the woman belle neva shutout and 2face himself can not call u and say pls help me advertise my wife is pregnant. Ogaooooo make una find beta tin do oooo.....
Re: Mrs. Annie Idibia Gets Pregnant (photos) by Kunleskey(m): 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
Hmmm! 2face father of many children.
Re: Mrs. Annie Idibia Gets Pregnant (photos) by alexis007(m): 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
....i'm thinking cry....they say tu-baba is so virile a lady would get preggy by merely touching the hem of his garment.....is it true?....because i'm making a list of concert shows i won't attend with my girl-friend....i don't want that situation wia ma babe would be 'impregnated by proxy'...that kind tin the holy spirit did with mary in the Bible ...

1 Like

Re: Mrs. Annie Idibia Gets Pregnant (photos) by miqos02(m): 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
gbam
Re: Mrs. Annie Idibia Gets Pregnant (photos) by bright007(f): 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
tuface..................obeying God's commandment that says 'Go ye into the world and multiply yagha-yagha
Re: Mrs. Annie Idibia Gets Pregnant (photos) by kendraloops(f): 8:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
Last year's pregnancy. This is highly misleading, i rushed to open the thread, thinking "Tuface no go rest?" only to find out its stale gist. Mods, be careful
Re: Mrs. Annie Idibia Gets Pregnant (photos) by buoye1(m): 8:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
So wetin concern nairaland with her belle?una sabi do busy body ehn!!
Eyin amoyun igbin ninu ikarahun
Re: Mrs. Annie Idibia Gets Pregnant (photos) by dechandel(f): 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
The mod that brought this topic to front page is high on sunday rice
Since 2013?
Re: Mrs. Annie Idibia Gets Pregnant (photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
tellwisdom: Rubbish undecided
THAT PAPAYA LEAVES YOU ARE SMOKING IS REALLY AFFECTING YOUR SENSE OF REASONING sad
Re: Mrs. Annie Idibia Gets Pregnant (photos) by freda506(f): 8:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
2013? undecided
Re: Mrs. Annie Idibia Gets Pregnant (photos) by Crocz(m): 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
People be talking about Tuface say e no fit do family planning:

Look, the primary assignment of a man is to give woman bele

Finish!
Re: Mrs. Annie Idibia Gets Pregnant (photos) by princelolly(f): 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
Again?

Anyway na dem sabi....cold tins
Re: Mrs. Annie Idibia Gets Pregnant (photos) by Crocz(m): 8:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
Fuckers!...a year old news?

When dicefrost piece dey hot for Romance section?
Re: Mrs. Annie Idibia Gets Pregnant (photos) by chismo007(m): 8:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
Idibia community loading..... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds In Style (Pictures) / Meet Governor Ajimobi's Son (picture) / Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.