Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,193 members, 7,807,647 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Blessing / Upliftment unlimited. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Blessing / Upliftment unlimited. (5169 Views)

The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home / Elderly People's Curse And Blessing: Superstion Or Fact? / Man Insists On Seeing Suitor's Office Before Blessing The Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blessing / Upliftment unlimited. by Jaynec(f): 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2013
Father Bless me
Re: Blessing / Upliftment unlimited. by pickabeau1: 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2013
Well.. hes now a man....

1 Like

Re: Blessing / Upliftment unlimited. by jaybee3(m): 7:03pm On Sep 25, 2013
Jaynec: Am from a family of 7 including our parents. Am the eldest 25 n d only lady in the family of 4 boys. My immediate younger bro is 24 still an undergraduate in a federal poly, he got a part time job with an engr firm in kd. My family reside in PH. Dad retired since 2009 n still struggling to take care of his family. I got a shocking news from my mum that my immediate younger got some one pregnant , d lady gave birth to a baby boy . D lady in question is quite older than him, my bro agreed to marry her. Am really hurting cos my bro is very tender n doesnt knw wat life n marriage is all abt. Please pals i need your advice n contributions. God bless you.
Your brother has a job and he frankly hasn't asked you guys for financial help so what exactly is the problem here?

He is a man and should be left alone to make his own damn decisions.

You need to start MYOB like seriously

3 Likes

Re: Blessing / Upliftment unlimited. by Jaynec(f): 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2013
jay bee:
Your brother has a job and he frankly hasn't asked you guys for financial help so what exactly is the problem here?

He is a man and should be left alone to make his own damn decisions.

You need to start MYOB like seriously
He is still struggling with schl fees. D engr firm is just a one man stuff n nt realiable.
Re: Blessing / Upliftment unlimited. by jaybee3(m): 7:07pm On Sep 25, 2013
Jaynec: He is still struggling with schl fees. D engr firm is just a one man stuff n nt realiable.
Did he ask you for help?
Re: Blessing / Upliftment unlimited. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 25, 2013
grin

Ok, on a more serious note, you guys have to FORCE him in any ways you can to not go ahead with the marriage.

He's still doesn't know shít (my opinion). You guys can offer to keep the baby but pressure him to forget the marriage part until he graduates & gets a STEADY JOB.

On another note, how old is she (please don't tell me 30+)?.
Re: Blessing / Upliftment unlimited. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 25, 2013
jay bee:
Did he ask you for help?

Jay Bee my man, we all know the kind of jobs an undergrad can get (in Nigeria). That boy most likely doesn't know what he is doing - he's just pússy-whipped & maybe overwhelmed too.

2 Likes

Re: Blessing / Upliftment unlimited. by thorpido(m): 7:21pm On Sep 25, 2013
Your brother is talking about marrying her when he doesn't even really know the meaning of marriage.He's probably saying that to save face.
Your brother is a man,young man though.He has to handle his business and take responsibility.

The child is here already!
Re: Blessing / Upliftment unlimited. by jaybee3(m): 7:23pm On Sep 25, 2013
Richfella:

Jay Bee my man, we all know the kind of jobs an undergrad can get (in Nigeria). That boy most likely doesn't know what he is doing - he's just pússy-whipped & maybe overwhelmed too.

I do understand that but at the same time, it's not nice having other people involved in one's relationship so long as he hasn't specifically asked for help.
Dude is an adult and should be responsible for his actions.
Re: Blessing / Upliftment unlimited. by zeelo2014: 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2013
If u can,ensure he doesn't marry now. No man should get married till he is financially capable of taking care of himself,his wife & coming children if not he's gonna regret it.

2 Likes

Re: Blessing / Upliftment unlimited. by Jaynec(f): 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2013
Richfella: grin

Ok, on a more serious note, you guys have to FORCE him in any ways you can to not go ahead with the marriage.

He's still doesn't know shít (my opinion). You guys can offer to keep the baby but pressure him to forget the marriage part until he graduates & gets a STEADY JOB.

On another note, how old is she (please don't tell me 30+)?.
he is just 24
Re: Blessing / Upliftment unlimited. by Jaynec(f): 7:35pm On Sep 25, 2013
jay bee:
I do understand that but at the same time, it's not nice having other people involved in one's relationship so long as he hasn't specifically asked for help.
jaybee my bro is still too young for dat nw, really i mean it
Re: Blessing / Upliftment unlimited. by Jaynec(f): 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2013
zeelo2014: If u can,ensure he doesn't marry now. No man should get married till he is financially capable of taking care of himself,his wife & coming children if not he's gonna regret it.
dear wat do u advice we should do?
Re: Blessing / Upliftment unlimited. by OmoAlata1(f): 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2013
Does the lady have a job? if so, does it pay well? She can shoulder the financial responsibility until he can fully stand on his two feet. 24 is quite young to be a husband. He has not even experienced life yet. I will advice him to stay with her until he is emotionally mature for marriage and has a meaningful salary. Then he can get married her if they both agree to it
Re: Blessing / Upliftment unlimited. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2013
Jaynec: he is just 24

She.
Re: Blessing / Upliftment unlimited. by richeyy(m): 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2013
Really sad but what kinda life do you want for the unborn? Do you want to deny the unborn what family means? Admitted your Bra'h has made a mistake and he wonna correct it, support him with prayers.
Re: Blessing / Upliftment unlimited. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 25, 2013
jay bee:

I will give an example with myself. When I was 22 (6 years ago), I was tripping MADLY for my way-older account officer - who already had a baby. I sincerely felt I wanted to marry her at that point.

Was making lots of money and lived on my own. I was what you would call an 'adult', but in retrospect I was a full rétard; an over-grown baby. Thinking back now, that would have been one VERY DUMB decision.

Believe me he certainly doesn't know what he is doing.

1 Like

Re: Blessing / Upliftment unlimited. by Jaynec(f): 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2013
Richfella:

She.
no he
Re: Blessing / Upliftment unlimited. by Jaynec(f): 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2013
Omo_Alata: Does the lady have a job? if so, does it pay well? She can shoulder the financial responsibility until he can fully stand on his two feet. 24 is quite young to be a husband. He has not even experienced life yet. I will advice him to stay with her until he is emotionally mature for marriage and has a meaningful salary. Then he can get married her if they both agree to it
Dear d girl is nt even educated , she just finished sec
Re: Blessing / Upliftment unlimited. by Jaynec(f): 9:10pm On Sep 25, 2013
Richfella:

I will give an example with myself. When I was 22 (6 years ago), I was tripping MADLY for my way-older account officer - who already had a baby. I sincerely felt I wanted to marry her at that point.

Was making lots of money and lived on my own. I was what you would call an 'adult', but in retrospect I was a full rétard; an over-grown baby. Thinking back now now that would have been one VERY DUMB decision.

Believe me he certainly doesn't know what he is doing.
thnks dear. I appreciate ur comment.
Re: Blessing / Upliftment unlimited. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 25, 2013
Jaynec: no he

I mean how old is the lady?
Re: Blessing / Upliftment unlimited. by tellwisdom: 9:13pm On Sep 25, 2013
Please, what should I advice you?? Pls advice sad
Re: Blessing / Upliftment unlimited. by Jaynec(f): 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2013
Richfella:

I mean how old is the lady?
shes 25
Re: Blessing / Upliftment unlimited. by OmoAlata1(f): 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2013
Jaynec: Dear d girl is nt even educated , she just finished sec

Whoa! does she have any source of income at all? she is pregnant, I highly doubt she will get an abortion at all. So your brother is going to be a father regardless. I will advice him not to get married at this time. He is too too young to emotionally handle that type of commitment. The only thing you can do is to love him and help with care of the unborn baby.
Re: Blessing / Upliftment unlimited. by Jaynec(f): 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2013
Omo_Alata:

Whoa! does she have any source of income at all? she is pregnant, I highly doubt she will get an abortion at all. So your brother is going to be a father regardless. I will advice him not to get married at this time. He is too too young to emotionally handle that type of commitment. The only thing you can do is to love him and help with care of the unborn baby.
D lady gave birth to a boy in may n has been staying with him in kd. My bro was afraid to tell me until recently . I knw wat he is passing thru, he is nw so slim n old.
Re: Blessing / Upliftment unlimited. by martyns303(m): 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2013
Hehhehehehehe!!! Pardon me! She gives it to him real good huh? (Rhetorical). Dude starts making a lil money on the side, then he starts hitting "kpekus", got an aged chick pregnant, then have her deliver the baby, have the balls to come tell his family he wants to get married, oh! He's a man alright. Am sure poster is jst concerned instead him using the little cash to support the family he's going to use it to start another family.
Re: Blessing / Upliftment unlimited. by Jaynec(f): 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2013
martyns303: Hehhehehehehe!!! Pardon me! She gives it to him real good huh? (Rhetorical). Dude starts making a lil money on the side, then he starts hitting "kpekus", got an aged chick pregnant, then have her deliver the baby, have the balls to come tell his family he wants to get married, oh! He's a man alright. Am sure poster is jst concerned instead him using the little cash to support the family he's going to use it to start another family.
you can say anything u like.
Re: Blessing / Upliftment unlimited. by ifeegee(f): 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2013
@ Jaynec,why not calm down and find ways of working round the situation.

I'd strongly believe,if you can't zip up then you should take responsibility for every of your action.

When you sleep with the opposite se.x without protection,then u should bear the consequences when it comes calling.

So my dear, don't get all worked up things will take it natural course.
Re: Blessing / Upliftment unlimited. by ciphoenix: 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2013
Jaynec: Dear d girl is nt even educated , she just finished sec

25 and just finished sec school? undecided

He's 24, not the definition of much younger

1 Like

Re: Blessing / Upliftment unlimited. by Jaynec(f): 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2013
ifee-gee:
@ Jaynec,why not calm down and find ways of working round the situation.

I'd strongly believe,if you can't zip up then you should take responsibility for every of your action.

When you sleep with the opposite se.x without protection,then u should bear the consequences when it comes calling.

So my dear, don't get all worked up things will take it natural course.
what are u talking abt. Pls read well b4 commenting.
Re: Blessing / Upliftment unlimited. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 25, 2013
He must not necessarily marry her but your family have to figure out a way of taking care of the child, they can get married in future if they are compatible and wish to . nobody should be forced into marriage irrespective of the circumstances.Please calm down and think of a way forward,shit happens.

1 Like

Re: Blessing / Upliftment unlimited. by ifeegee(f): 10:09pm On Sep 25, 2013
Jaynec: what are u talking abt. Pls read well b4 commenting.

What are you on about? You ask for an advice, I gave you my honest opinion about the situation.
Any way if you didn't understand my English,let me brakedown.
Since your randy brother could not put his urge under control he should take responsibility period.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Frustrated Man Sends A Note To Neighbours Who Get Really Loud During Sex / What Degree Of Violence Should A Spouse Endure? / Why I Slept With My Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.