Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Credit Card Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Credit Card Needed (1612 Views)

The Difference Between A Credit Card And A Debit Card / How Can I Get My Own Credit Card In Nigeria / Credit Card In Nigeria: Advantages And Disadvantages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Credit Card Needed by izzabett(f): 9:32am On Jun 25, 2008
nairalanders anyone knows how i go about getting another credit card for payments on the net. thanks
Re: Credit Card Needed by neksummi(m): 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2008
You can get a Prepaid Internet Card, Mastercard brand (Websurfer) from zenith bank.
Just go to www. zenithbank. com and click on Zenith cards. You'll then see the different cards they have. Click on the blue card (websurfer) and then apply for it. When you are through with the application, a reference number will be given you. Print it out and take it to any Zenith bank branch and collect your websurfer instantly. Your card will be activated in 48hours. The card costs $20 and you an initial deposit of $100 after which you'll be loading with whatever amount you have. Each subsequent load costs $5. You need either of National ID, Driver's License or your International Passport as means of identification. But if you don't have any, you could just select National ID from the options and take to them any ID you have.
I hope this helps you.
Wish you success.
Re: Credit Card Needed by Toks2008(m): 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2008
Hi Guys,

I am ordering for a visa card right away from http://www.globalvirtualvisacards.com but you may still try the zenith bank card but i only hope it won't be rejected by some sites.

Toks
Re: Credit Card Needed by niyyie(m): 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2008
Try Graphcard.com
Re: Credit Card Needed by ommc: 9:59pm On Jul 07, 2008
The problem with using Nigerian Credit Cards is that 95% of them are rejected online.

I prefer you visit www.graphcard.com, register a free account and create your own virtual visa debit card. It is accepted on ALL website!

The site once again is www.graphcard.com
Re: Credit Card Needed by obua: 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2008
Standard chattered Bank credit card is about the best.
It works every where because It is a south African bank
Re: Credit Card Needed by adventure(m): 10:26am On Jul 09, 2008
I SELL USA,CANADA AND ITALIAN CREDIT CARD, ALL FRESH AND VALID, AND CAN BE USED TO SHOP LAPTOP AND ANYOTHER THINGS ON NET.
CONTACT ME ON
Re: Credit Card Needed by denye: 11:15am On Jul 13, 2008
you can check this site they are good www.axlecardsonline.com
Re: Credit Card Needed by neksummi(m): 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2008
I've been using the zenithbank card (Websurfer) for more a year now and it's been accepted
on more than 98% of sites I've made payment to. I'm talking out of experience!
Need help starting something on the internet? Send a mail to neksfreetips@gmail.com
Wish you success.
Re: Credit Card Needed by sunshineky(m): 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2008
well u could try Gtbplc i hav been using dem for a year now and
i hav nevered been rejected online on any site.

u hav to open a current acct first---Dome act---mastercard act.
u can do all dis in a day if and only if u can ger two referees
to sign ur forms.

with Gtbplc u can maintain even a zero bal in any of ur acts.

but i can do ur payments for u if u so choose for a token
commission.

all u hav to do is send me d site u want to mak payments and details
if u're down just drop a line on this thread.
Re: Credit Card Needed by ogb5(m): 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2008
I don't know the best credit card source in Nigeria, but avoid any one that has to do with 1st bank.

I have been using it for a year, It's been a very bad experience.
Its mostly regected in shops abroad and you are on your own with 1st bank. No customer support.

(1) (Reply)

Silent Rich Men With Great Assets? / UBA Capital Launches INVESTNOW.NG / REAL REASON Why Charism Countered Eden1747(f) ECOBANK Humilation Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.