Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

How To Sell Products Fater Online - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / How To Sell Products Fater Online (495 Views)

Who Am I Going To Sell My Site To / I want To sell My website (www.crownitesforum.com) / I Want To Sell My Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell Products Fater Online by sambennywhite: 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2013
Starting a business in Nigeria is almost one of the easiest things to do, because of the commercial nature of our country. But statistics (Business Failure Statistics) has it that over 96% of businesses in Nigeria do not survive penetrating into the market. This is due to one major problem called strategic marketing. Doing a business without strategic and quality marketing is like trying to wash your clothes without water or trying to drive a car without an engine. This major problem confronting most startup business in Nigeria has come to an end through ShopKudi online shopping and affiliates network.
Shopkudi is an online shopping platform, payment platform, and affiliates marketing network for sale of all kinds of products and business services. ShopKudi remains #1 online marketplace where buyers and sellers can meet through our affiliate’s marketers, and do easier transactions. If you are a merchant and wishes to sell your products, you can easily advertise and sell them directly to the customers living next to you or in your country. The transactions are safe and secure and you get to choose where and when the delivery will take place, or you can choose the shipping option. On ShopKudi, we want everything to be simple for you to maximize your sales and revenues.
Within a month, we are currently having over 1000 affiliates who are ready to market your products or business to a large ready market in your country. Unlike traditional marketing system where your product or business can only reach your locality, ShopKudi affiliates sells your products over and over again to a large number of ready markets in Nigeria. All you do is to receive payment for your products through our platform, and delivery your products to the buyers. Business that offers services can also get on ShopKudi and get more clients to their business.
For more inquiries visit www.shopkudi.com,
Or call our customer service @ +2348106828680.
Blessed Ben (Business Service Director).

(1) (Reply)

Smallest Amount To Advertise On Facebook / Host Your Websites For Free And Also Get A Domain Of Your Own / Smart Eportal For Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.