Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Learn How To Create A Social Network From Scratch Like Facebook Free!!! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Learn How To Create A Social Network From Scratch Like Facebook Free!!! (1104 Views)

Advertise On Facebook Free / Waec Scratch Card! / Need Neco, Waec Gce, Jamb Result Checker Scratch Card Both In Whole Sales And Re (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Create A Social Network From Scratch Like Facebook Free!!! by naijawisdom(m): 6:57am On Sep 26, 2013
Hi Fellow Nairalanders

This is a Udemy Course that is selling for N15,000 but I will give you this course Absolutely free!
Check the attached images for a clear overview of the course.

You can email me on expertgigservices[@]gmail.com

by LEONARDO GONÇALVES
With "How to Create s Social Network Site From Scratch", you will learn everything you need to create a social network site.

This course it's structured in 6 chapters, more than 30 video lectures.

The entire course it's based on an social network site example, inspired mainly on pinterest like site, that you'll learn to create from zero. I'm a real fan of the learn-by-project method because it forces you to learn all the concepts applying them with something that you can use and re-use at the end.

Why learn to create a social network site?

The full course has more than 30 video lectures, divided into 6 chapters. Each chapter will give you a new level of knowledge in developing a social network site. We'll start from the basics with XHTML, CSS and Javascript to more advanced and the most popular/requested programming languages nowadays, such as ASP.NET 4.0, jSON, AJAX, jQuery, OOP, WebServices, the MS SQLServer database and the new HTML5+CSS3!

The source code of each chapter will be available for you to download as well.

"How to Create s Social Network Site From Scratch" will give you a new perspective on how the Internet works and after you completed the course you will be able to create your own websites and apps with the latest technology. Hope you enjoy!

Why Learn How to Create a Social Network Site?

The internet is evolving real fast and so are the platforms. There are some huge social networks where you share a little bit of everything. Those that rocks are just few of them. It's preferable to have a niche social network that's focused in a particular topic. When you learn the content of this course you'll be able to create your own niche social network like a Tattoo Social Network, Scuba Diving Social Network, Mini Cooper Social Network, what ever you like.

***** FREE BONUS! *****

Everyone who joins to this course will have access to my magic ready code Sicuel2Vibi software that creates a lot of code with a single click.

How It Works:

Connect to your database server, choose the database and click the magic button. It will create automatically all the Business Logic Layer and the Webservices.

Just this software it's worth the entire price of this course and you can use this software in unlimited sites you create for you or your clients.

Have Fun!

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy 51 Gotv Channels For 1 Year.. / I Have Loaded Vessel Of 2 Million Barrel Of Bonny Light Crude Need Buyer Urgentl / A-day Old Imported Turkey For Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.