Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

I'm 18 Years Old Student And I've Sleep With Fourmen, Is It Bad PHOTOS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 18 Years Old Student And I've Sleep With Fourmen, Is It Bad PHOTOS (7113 Views)

18+ Only:naija Girl Shared Her Own Bad Photos On Twitter To Celebrate Xmas / 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student / All 'blessings' Are Bad Girls And I've Got Some Reasons! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm 18 Years Old Student And I've Sleep With Fourmen, Is It Bad PHOTOS by obynocj(m): 7:43am On Sep 26, 2013
I'm an 18 years and a second year student in a private university....

I started having séx at the age of 16 that was after after leaving secondary school and so far I have had four séxual partners.I dated 2 of the boys while the other2 guys was just for fun, nothing serious.Recently I trusted a friend by telling how many men I've been with and I later saw text message coversationsbetween her and another mutual friend of ours laughing at me and criticizing me.They called me all sorts of names including wáyward and loosé.
I've been with only four men, is that toomuch for a girl my age? I thought it was the norm so why are my friends condemning me and passing the info around?I'm I doing anything out of the normal or is it a big
Watch her video confession below:
source http://insideschoolz..com/2013/09/im-18-years-old-secondary-school.html
Re: I'm 18 Years Old Student And I've Sleep With Fourmen, Is It Bad PHOTOS by iphedahyor(m): 7:47am On Sep 26, 2013
You can do better......,
Re: I'm 18 Years Old Student And I've Sleep With Fourmen, Is It Bad PHOTOS by victorazy(m): 7:52am On Sep 26, 2013
U can add me.
Re: I'm 18 Years Old Student And I've Sleep With Fourmen, Is It Bad PHOTOS by badmeat(m): 8:29am On Sep 26, 2013
You r fulfilling ur koling,talent should be developed!more dycks to ur pursaygrin

3 Likes

Re: I'm 18 Years Old Student And I've Sleep With Fourmen, Is It Bad PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 26, 2013
just four?....you fall my hand

3 Likes

Re: I'm 18 Years Old Student And I've Sleep With Fourmen, Is It Bad PHOTOS by trappatoni(m): 9:08am On Sep 26, 2013
Gosh!those almond shaped eyes with the full lips ,those guys were lucky
Re: I'm 18 Years Old Student And I've Sleep With Fourmen, Is It Bad PHOTOS by ITbomb(m): 9:22am On Sep 26, 2013
You cant be loose with only four men, I believe you you are still very tight but they always say , seeing is believing.
I will need to see 'it' first.
LOOSE?
Re: I'm 18 Years Old Student And I've Sleep With Fourmen, Is It Bad PHOTOS by ajanifarouq(m): 9:23am On Sep 26, 2013
U bad 18 years
Re: I'm 18 Years Old Student And I've Sleep With Fourmen, Is It Bad PHOTOS by ajanifarouq(m): 9:24am On Sep 26, 2013
Child abuse
Re: I'm 18 Years Old Student And I've Sleep With Fourmen, Is It Bad PHOTOS by iphedahyor(m): 9:26am On Sep 26, 2013
ajanifarouq: U bad 18 years
wat's bad?she started 16yrs old and yerima love them at 13-15yrs old
Re: I'm 18 Years Old Student And I've Sleep With Fourmen, Is It Bad PHOTOS by onymodel(m): 9:28am On Sep 26, 2013
nton
Re: I'm 18 Years Old Student And I've Sleep With Fourmen, Is It Bad PHOTOS by djeezy(m): 9:29am On Sep 26, 2013
Lame blog. Op are you certain that post is connected to the pic above? Don't create aspersion and lower someone in the right thinking members of the society. Your story is fake! No video of her alleged confession on your nonsense blog.

3 Likes

Re: I'm 18 Years Old Student And I've Sleep With Fourmen, Is It Bad PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 26, 2013
Four?dats not too much,some girls have done more dan dat number!!
Re: I'm 18 Years Old Student And I've Sleep With Fourmen, Is It Bad PHOTOS by jhydebaba(m): 9:32am On Sep 26, 2013
Na wash!!!

OP, u wan make FP Try harder next time.
Re: I'm 18 Years Old Student And I've Sleep With Fourmen, Is It Bad PHOTOS by iphedahyor(m): 9:41am On Sep 26, 2013
djeezy: Lame blog. Op are you certain that post is connected to the pic above? Don't create aspersion and lower someone in the right thinking members of the society. Your story is fake! No video of her alleged confession on your nonsense blog.
yarning....awwwhh........pls pass dat eba wit ogbono soup
Re: I'm 18 Years Old Student And I've Sleep With Fourmen, Is It Bad PHOTOS by DollyParton1(f): 10:02am On Sep 26, 2013
jhydebaba: Na wash!!!

OP, u wan make FP Try harder next time.

U'll be surprised if it makes fp

1 Like

Re: I'm 18 Years Old Student And I've Sleep With Fourmen, Is It Bad PHOTOS by Feraz(m): 10:10am On Sep 26, 2013
www.storiesthattouch.com

bad meat: You r fulfilling ur koling,talent should be developed!more dycks to ur pursaygrin
grin
Re: I'm 18 Years Old Student And I've Sleep With Fourmen, Is It Bad PHOTOS by bionicdude(m): 10:18am On Sep 26, 2013
bad meat: You r fulfilling ur koling,talent should be developed!more dycks to ur pursaygrin
grin grin cheesy grin lwkmd
Re: I'm 18 Years Old Student And I've Sleep With Fourmen, Is It Bad PHOTOS by asusuall: 10:31am On Sep 26, 2013
Just 4,i was thinkin of 20 men or above....my girl, u need and u deserve to got experience so dig more
Re: I'm 18 Years Old Student And I've Sleep With Fourmen, Is It Bad PHOTOS by benkings(m): 10:42am On Sep 26, 2013
Rolly83: Four?dats not too much,some girls have done more dan dat number!!
speak for yourself stop coverinq up with SOME GIRLS HAVE DONE MORE THAN THAT...lol

1 Like

Re: I'm 18 Years Old Student And I've Sleep With Fourmen, Is It Bad PHOTOS by tawa89(f): 10:46am On Sep 26, 2013
Re: I'm 18 Years Old Student And I've Sleep With Fourmen, Is It Bad PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 26, 2013
hmmmm four at 18
Re: I'm 18 Years Old Student And I've Sleep With Fourmen, Is It Bad PHOTOS by 190theclown: 10:52am On Sep 26, 2013
wait what does she mean by 4

U mean 4 men with their raw deals not too bad IMO

I know some NL girls don count reach 15 as at age 12

BTW where mondicheeks at undecided
Re: I'm 18 Years Old Student And I've Sleep With Fourmen, Is It Bad PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 26, 2013
tawa89: . You are trying to start a tribal war on this thread. This post should be hidden and the poster banned.

lol after editing your own post about HID awolowo, there's no diff between you two. grin
Re: I'm 18 Years Old Student And I've Sleep With Fourmen, Is It Bad PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 26, 2013
At four you are still a learner. . .
Re: I'm 18 Years Old Student And I've Sleep With Fourmen, Is It Bad PHOTOS by Okijajuju1(m): 11:03am On Sep 26, 2013

AT your age?...

I already had;

5 'Almost baby mamas'..
over 15 stanby girlfriends

and another 25 working shifts..

Please improve... This is too poor. You are a Learner..

You are wasting away your youth. angry

2 Likes

Re: I'm 18 Years Old Student And I've Sleep With Fourmen, Is It Bad PHOTOS by switdil(f): 11:19am On Sep 26, 2013
U sef know sey four men no too much
U know sey u just start
U know sey u still want more
U know sey dis pics wey u post na to advertise ursef
U also know sey dis ur topic go get plenty viewers
BUT
I know sey that kain lyf no go pay
So repent

1 Like

Re: I'm 18 Years Old Student And I've Sleep With Fourmen, Is It Bad PHOTOS by Dianacutie(f): 11:26am On Sep 26, 2013
switdil: U sef know sey four men no too much
U know sey u just start
U know sey u still want more
U know sey dis pics wey u post na to advertise ursef
U also know sey dis ur topic go get plenty viewers
BUT
I know sey that kain lyf no go pay
So repent
lol... Abi ooooo. Whether u've slept wif 4, 20 or evn hundred.....who cares..?? Just bear it in mind d@ it doesnt pay. Beta 2 stop @ d@ 4. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whose Bae Is She? Check Out The Jaw Dropping Boobs On This Naija Lady / Tribal Mark Model, Adetutu OJ Leaves Little To The Imagination As She Goes Naked / Main Reasons Why Most South African Ladies Prefer Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.