Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,481 members, 7,781,437 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:24 PM

Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 - Sports (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 (152865 Views)

Nigeria Vs Iran: Fifa U17 WC (4 - 1) On 29th October 2013 / Nigeria Vs Iraq: FIFA U-17 World Cup (5 - 0) On 25th October 2013 / Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by tonnieblaise(m): 11:28pm On Oct 13, 2013
nadia_SA: lipsrsealed gudnyt

Up Eagles cheesy
lol...gudnyt
Down tchipolopolo
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by deols(f): 11:37pm On Oct 13, 2013
Thank God o!

The money spent on the team is not in vain.

After our few minutes of jubilation, we can now face the problems we have always had, that have not gone away..
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by Madamspeaker(f): 11:37pm On Oct 13, 2013
Gooooooooaaaaaaaaaalllll......up taye taiwo..
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 13, 2013
deols: Thank God o!

The money spent on the team is not in vain.

After our few minutes of jubilation, we can now face the problems we have always had, that have not gone away..

Did you celebrate with your hijab on? undecided
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 13, 2013
nadia_SA: chaii I'm not that talented I can do one thing @ a time.. Its either u want me to twerk or summarise the whole match for u

Holy moly, you need to twerk that batty first and get me in the zone. Then we can get into the nitty gritty of the game.

Show me what you got lil mama. tongue
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by wasak(m): 11:43pm On Oct 13, 2013
shymexx:

and what business of urs is that?
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by wasak(m): 11:43pm On Oct 13, 2013
shymexx:

Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 13, 2013
wasak:

And who are you? Captain-save-a-ho.e?

Go sit in the rain and get soaked! undecided

PS: not calling the sweet deols a hoe - just trying to find out what that nyggah's mission is. wink
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by deols(f): 12:04am On Oct 14, 2013
shymexx:

Does it matter?

wasak:

thank you jare..
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 14, 2013
deols:

Does it matter?

Just checking. Seeing a grown woman fall flat on her ar.se definitely won't be a pretty sight.

Hijab can be a hazard, you know. And celebrating with hijab on is risky business. tongue
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by deols(f): 12:21am On Oct 14, 2013
shymexx:

Just checking. Seeing a grown woman fall flat on her ar.se definitely won't be a pretty sight.

Hijab can be a hazard, you know. And celebrating with hijab on is risky business. tongue

not funny, grin

There is a lot of ignorance about the Muslim culture. The hijab is worn outdoors. If my jubilation is in my house, I am probably looking hotter than anyone you've ever known as I go about it.

and even if outside, who says celebrating has to involve jumping. Many of us are cultured, you know wink

2 Likes

Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by BekeeBuAgbara: 12:56am On Oct 14, 2013
pazienza:

That happened ages ago, why can't you guys let that go already, how long do you intend to gloat over it?

Nigerians had since recognized their folly,and had come to believe in Keshi and his tactics, and their support for this team had been unconditional since then.

Most of them watched this match with their hearts on the hands, they cheered for this team, why must you try to make them bitter,after their team had win?

Why must you ascribe the whole glory to your group? is it fair? Without the support of all Nigerian groups, where do you think this team will be now.

You guys should stop this already,it's becoming too childish.
February 2013 is ages ago? SMH
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by haibe(m): 1:00am On Oct 14, 2013
ichidodo: Like i said, you don't know Nigerian football history and you want to tell us Fat Bulky i_ must _face_ goalkeeper_ before_ i_ am_ able_ to score _Rashidi is better than Sleek _mean Biafran_ Beast _Daemon_ Emenike?! Am sure you are yoruba and you never see good when it come to the Biafrans, but who gives a rat's arsee what you guys think.Emenike the Biafran is better than Rashidi Yekini gbasisgbe

can you imagine what this one is saying for God sake ehn!

2 Likes

Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by Forzap: 1:15am On Oct 14, 2013
collynzo2: He said ''good looking chick''. I just checked your pic and I don't think you qualify.

eye dey pain uundecided?
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by BekeeBuAgbara: 1:24am On Oct 14, 2013
gratiaeo: Guy condemn bad thing when you see them so that it will not repeat again

One wonder why it keep on coming from a particular section of the country
From AIYETOKO

•So, Stephen Keshi has
taken the Green Eagles to
the final of AFCON and
Nigerians and the Nigerian
media are rejoicing. What a
display of shortsightedness. Is this not the same nation that
wrote off the team when it
looked as if it would not get
out of the group stage? And
rightly so too!
On my part, I don't care if
Stephen Keshi wins the cup
and makes history as the
second person to ever win
the competition as a player
and as a coach; he is not
worthy of his job and he
must be sacked and his job
given to someone who
understands the politics of
national football team
management. Yes, the
politics! For what does
talent has to do with
representing our nation?
Ask yourself an honest
question: is it fair that
Keshi selected a team
devoid of our beloved
practice of Federal
Character? Just examine
the squad list:
Vincent Enyeama,
Joseph Yobo, Elderson
Echiejile, Obiora
nwankwo, Efe
Ambrose, Azubuike
Egwuekwe, Brown
Ideye, Emmanuel
Emenike, John Obi
Mikel, Reuben Gabriel,
Fegor Ogude, Godfrey
Oboabona,
Ikechuckwu Uche,
Austin Ejide, Ogenyi
Onazi. Ejike Uzoenyi,
Sunday Mba, Nosa
Igiebor, Juwon
Oshaniwa, Kenneth
Omeruo, Chigozie
Abim.
If you cannot see that this
is an Igbo team, then you
should take yourself to
Specsavers for a pair of
good glasses. How can we
as a nation rejoice in a
team that does not reflect
our unity in diversity? Is
Keshi saying that there are
no Yoruba or Hausa
players worthy of
selection? Of course there
are! Keshi has put up
nothing but an Igbo team
with a few odd inclusion of
non-Igbo players
amounting to nothing but
tokenism! It is for this
reason that
his achievement is tainted!
Kai! How did a PDP
Government, a party so
vast in the promotion of
regional inclusiveness even
allow Stephen Keshi to get
away with this aberration?
Is this not the same party
that have sectioned the
Presidency into turns? Yes,
every region must wait
their turn to present a
president and it does not
matter if he or she is the
village idiot. PDP carry go!
It beggars belief therefore
that Nigerians are rejoicing
as a nation and pretending
that all is well with the
team simply because the
Eagles seem to be flying
again. I ask, whatever
happened to our psyche
which relies on the
principle of "not
sufficient to rely on the
best, we must call on
the rest." For how else
will the rest be expected to
have a sense of national
pride if no one from their
tribe is represented in the
team? Keshi errs therefore
in selecting an unbalanced
national team made up
mainly of people from one
section of the nation
to represent us; surely that
is why it is called a national
team. We need a team to
include players with names
like Adunbarin Agbabiaka,
Wole Eniolorunopa, Segun
Legunleko, Akin
Jengbojenju, Danlami
Dahiru, Ahmed Danbaba,
Balarabe Gambo, Bashir
Bako; and if you cannot see
this, you
are seriously compromised!
Who does he think he is
then, only taking the best?
What does having the
talent to kick around a
football has to do with
anything? With such
unsound rationale, Stephen
Keshi has missed the point
of this job: a national
coach must rise above
myopic sentiments and
select a team reflective of
our national and federal
character. Every region, I
submit, must get its quota!
So, trophy or no trophy,
Stephen Keshi must be
summarily dismissed and
good old Federal Character
reinstated pronto!
''every region, i submit, must get its quota! So, trophy or no trophy''. No wonder our sports are in shambles. Defeat means nothing to some Nigerians provided there are Emeka, Kayode, Musa, Efe in the team

2 Likes

Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by BekeeBuAgbara: 1:24am On Oct 14, 2013
undecided
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by Nobody: 2:01am On Oct 14, 2013
write2obi:
Be4 nko? Ghana will forever remain in our shadow and Hate. Up Egypt!!!

Even in your hour of grace u still hate on Ghana. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by kolamilan(m): 2:43am On Oct 14, 2013
emmanial: Eagus take Antelopes do suya
apart from the 2 goals we scored, they played than us.
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by kolamilan(m): 2:50am On Oct 14, 2013
besttop: yes it is a goal
na high light you dey watch ?
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by naptu2: 6:27am On Oct 14, 2013
deols:

not funny, grin

There is a lot of ignorance about the Muslim culture. The hijab is worn outdoors. If my jubilation is in my house, I am probably looking hotter than anyone you've ever known as I go about it.

and even if outside, who says celebrating has to involve jumping. Many of us are cultured, you know wink

grin
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by inzek(m): 6:31am On Oct 14, 2013
Keshi make two changes that brings the result
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by Lateef9961(m): 6:44am On Oct 14, 2013
Madam speaker: Gooooooooaaaaaaaaaalllll......up taye taiwo..
chai,i knw n say ladies too day swallow bush and kpayan,lady,stp it itx nt gud 4 ur cerebrum.
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by dazzlingd(m): 7:23am On Oct 14, 2013
Gayigaskia: To all tribalists F+++++c____KKKKK off this thread now
Don't mind those retarded triabalist, enemies of progress and peace...all I knw is dat nigeria won and who cares if it was an ibo man who scored or not, foolish uncivilized baboons
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by Herbert680: 7:33am On Oct 14, 2013
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by luckyto(m): 7:35am On Oct 14, 2013
emineke na my man of d match o
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by valarinz: 7:57am On Oct 14, 2013
gratiaeo: Guy condemn bad thing when you see them so that it will not repeat again

One wonder why it keep on coming from a particular section of the country
From AIYETOKO

•So, Stephen Keshi has
taken the Green Eagles to
the final of AFCON and
Nigerians and the Nigerian
media are rejoicing. What a
display of shortsightedness. Is this not the same nation that
wrote off the team when it
looked as if it would not get
out of the group stage? And
rightly so too!
On my part, I don't care if
Stephen Keshi wins the cup
and makes history as the
second person to ever win
the competition as a player
and as a coach; he is not
worthy of his job and he
must be sacked and his job
given to someone who
understands the politics of
national football team
management. Yes, the
politics! For what does
talent has to do with
representing our nation?
Ask yourself an honest
question: is it fair that
Keshi selected a team
devoid of our beloved
practice of Federal
Character? Just examine
the squad list:
Vincent Enyeama,
Joseph Yobo, Elderson
Echiejile, Obiora
nwankwo, Efe
Ambrose, Azubuike
Egwuekwe, Brown
Ideye, Emmanuel
Emenike, John Obi
Mikel, Reuben Gabriel,
Fegor Ogude, Godfrey
Oboabona,
Ikechuckwu Uche,
Austin Ejide, Ogenyi
Onazi. Ejike Uzoenyi,
Sunday Mba, Nosa
Igiebor, Juwon
Oshaniwa, Kenneth
Omeruo, Chigozie
Abim.
If you cannot see that this
is an Igbo team, then you
should take yourself to
Specsavers for a pair of
good glasses. How can we
as a nation rejoice in a
team that does not reflect
our unity in diversity? Is
Keshi saying that there are
no Yoruba or Hausa
players worthy of
selection? Of course there
are! Keshi has put up
nothing but an Igbo team
with a few odd inclusion of
non-Igbo players
amounting to nothing but
tokenism! It is for this
reason that
his achievement is tainted!
Kai! How did a PDP
Government, a party so
vast in the promotion of
regional inclusiveness even
allow Stephen Keshi to get
away with this aberration?
Is this not the same party
that have sectioned the
Presidency into turns? Yes,
every region must wait
their turn to present a
president and it does not
matter if he or she is the
village idiot. PDP carry go!
It beggars belief therefore
that Nigerians are rejoicing
as a nation and pretending
that all is well with the
team simply because the
Eagles seem to be flying
again. I ask, whatever
happened to our psyche
which relies on the
principle of "not
sufficient to rely on the
best, we must call on
the rest." For how else
will the rest be expected to
have a sense of national
pride if no one from their
tribe is represented in the
team? Keshi errs therefore
in selecting an unbalanced
national team made up
mainly of people from one
section of the nation
to represent us; surely that
is why it is called a national
team. We need a team to
include players with names
like Adunbarin Agbabiaka,
Wole Eniolorunopa, Segun
Legunleko, Akin
Jengbojenju, Danlami
Dahiru, Ahmed Danbaba,
Balarabe Gambo, Bashir
Bako; and if you cannot see
this, you
are seriously compromised!
Who does he think he is
then, only taking the best?
What does having the
talent to kick around a
football has to do with
anything? With such
unsound rationale, Stephen
Keshi has missed the point
of this job: a national
coach must rise above
myopic sentiments and
select a team reflective of
our national and federal
character. Every region, I
submit, must get its quota!
So, trophy or no trophy,
Stephen Keshi must be
summarily dismissed and
good old Federal Character
reinstated pronto!

you're such a retard, it hurts you to see that the team is doing well without your tribal brothers, what did the team achieve with all those Years of 'federal character ', people like you shouldn't even be put in charge of your local community Cos you will fail woefully, besides name the players from those your regions of the country who you feel should be in the national team replacing which other player already there.
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by bizibrain(m): 8:39am On Oct 14, 2013
2 all complaining base on tribe,Am a proud yoruba boy, and I dont care if dere is no single yoruba in Super Eagle team,all I want is a win, I know dat if emenike happens 2 b yoruba , dont tell me keshi will drop him 4 brown Ideye. Super eagle stil nids 2 develop alot, and its 2 shallow nd unreasonable a tinking 4 a professional coach 2 love is tribe dan is job,nw tell me any yoruba mid-fielder better dan mikel obi, dont tell me martins and yakubu ar better than emenike, and dont tell me taye taiwo can save dat goal obaobona save yesterday, osaze is from ibo, but yet keshi still drop him out of d team,if he happens 2 b yoruba, u people will say keshi is sentimental, less u 4get uche is also from ibo, tell me is he in d team.Dey all av dere chances, but wat d dey do, dey screwed it up.Remember wat yakubu played in 2010 world cup, is dat d type of striker u want.God is so great, he let d ibos av good talented players with nigeria back-bone income(petroleum), he let d hausa av people who av d courage 2 lead, and he make d yorubas d most wise of all tribe ,dis will make a 1 and better nigeria witout dividen in2 d so-called briafra, without dis it will b very easy 2 divide Nigeria into 3 countries.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 14, 2013
adexsimply:
Yeah girl!! You a football fan?
Yes I am smiley cool
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 14, 2013
wrench: Baybe Kiss Me Pls. cheesy
winkwinkkiss
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by ifedayogal(f): 9:09am On Oct 14, 2013
bizibrain: 2 all complaining base on tribe,Am a proud yoruba boy, and I dont care if dere is no single yoruba in Super Eagle team,all I want is a win, I know dat if emenike happens 2 b yoruba , dont tell me keshi will drop him 4 brown Ideye. Super eagle stil nids 2 develop alot, and its 2 shallow nd unreasonable a tinking 4 a professional coach 2 love is tribe dan is job,nw tell me any yoruba mid-fielder better dan mikel obi, dont tell me martins and yakubu ar better than emenike, and dont tell me taye taiwo can save dat goal obaobona save yesterday, osaze is from ibo, but yet keshi still drop him out of d team,if he happens 2 b yoruba, u people will say keshi is sentimental, less u 4get uche is also from ibo, tell me is he in d team.Dey all av dere chances, but wat d dey do, dey screwed it up.Remember wat yakubu played in 2010 world cup, is dat d type of striker u want.God is so great, he let d ibos av good talented players with nigeria back-bone income(petroleum), he let d hausa av people who av d courage 2 lead, and he make d yorubas d most wise of all tribe ,dis will make a 1 and better nigeria witout dividen in2 d so-called briafra, without dis it will b very easy 2 divide Nigeria into 3 countries.
God bless u for wot u wrote jawe eyan mi.....al we nid is sucess...
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by ifedayogal(f): 9:12am On Oct 14, 2013
bizibrain: 2 all complaining base on tribe,Am a proud yoruba boy, and I dont care if dere is no single yoruba in Super Eagle team,all I want is a win, I know dat if emenike happens 2 b yoruba , dont tell me keshi will drop him 4 brown Ideye. Super eagle stil nids 2 develop alot, and its 2 shallow nd unreasonable a tinking 4 a professional coach 2 love is tribe dan is job,nw tell me any yoruba mid-fielder better dan mikel obi, dont tell me martins and yakubu ar better than emenike, and dont tell me taye taiwo can save dat goal obaobona save yesterday, osaze is from ibo, but yet keshi still drop him out of d team,if he happens 2 b yoruba, u people will say keshi is sentimental, less u 4get uche is also from ibo, tell me is he in d team.Dey all av dere chances, but wat d dey do, dey screwed it up.Remember wat yakubu played in 2010 world cup, is dat d type of striker u want.God is so great, he let d ibos av good talented players with nigeria back-bone income(petroleum), he let d hausa av people who av d courage 2 lead, and he make d yorubas d most wise of all tribe ,dis will make a 1 and better nigeria witout dividen in2 d so-called briafra, without dis it will b very easy 2 divide Nigeria into 3 countries.
God bless u for wot u wrote jawe eyan mi.....al we nid is sucess...nd dat was wot a team work gave us...pple r only lukn at d individuals playing while keshi lukd at a TEAM dat can do a TEAM WORK...so stop critizin him

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (Reply)

Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 / Super Eagles Vs Atletico Madrid In Uyo - 2 - 3 (Full-Time) / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.