Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. (3401 Views)

99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) / Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by liljboy(m): 9:10am On Sep 26, 2013
1. The woman with the nicest
body.
If your stomach sticks
out further than your
breasts, or your butt, you
have automatically been
disqualified. That is not
attractive. The winner will
always be the woman who is
fit/thin with either a large
and perky butt, or very
large br3asts. If the woman
is blessed to have both a
large butt and large br3ast
on a fit/thin frame, she will
triumph over the rest of the
women. more after cut
2. The most stylish woman.
Ladies, please be careful
with the way you dress.
There are ways to dress for
attention that will still show
people that you are a very
respectable woman.
Remember, when you are in a
group of women your main
goal is to be the FIRST one
to catch the man’s eye.
You have to be the first to
stand out, if you are not the
first to stand out, another
woman’s ONE eye catching
quality will outshine all that
you have to offer. Make sure
you are dressed nice from
head to toe. Also, dress in
BRIGHT colors. when men see bright
clothing, or shiny jewelry, it catches their eye. That’s
what you need, once you
catch eye, it’s up to you to
make it work.
3. The quiet one. If you are
outshined in dressing, if you
are outshined in beauty, if
you are outshined in body
type, you have to use your
WIT. You may think that the
best way would be to open
your mouth, and try and
over talk everyone else to
make sure that you get
attention. Sure, you’ll get
attention, but I guarantee
you it will not be the kind of
attention that you want.
When you are quiet, and I
mean QUIET. Say NOTHING.
When the guys are talking to
your friends. Act
uninterested. Make sure you
stay around the group. But
act uninterested, use your
eyes to catch eye contact
with the man you find
interesting. But have BLANK
stare. In fact, catch his eye.
Blink once or twice, with an
expressionless face. And I
PROMISE you, he will be
curious about you. Say
NOTHING. Your strength is in
your mystery. Everyone will
want to know about you.
Because you have not
readily displayed yourself.
Remember, your strength is
in your MYSTERY. He’ll know
you’re thinking something.
He won’t know WHAT. He
won’t know if you are
judging him. He won’t know if
you are admiring him. It is
important to keep your
expression BLANK. Make
sure that he cannot read
your emotions. Practice this
in the mirror before
attempting to use this tactic.
My question is, guys, is this
not true?
you can add urs too.

1 Like

Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 26, 2013
The romance experts will soon be here to answer you.
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by JameyMaxwell(m): 9:18am On Sep 26, 2013
4) THE BEAUTIES AND THE BEAST
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by Bigflamie(m): 9:19am On Sep 26, 2013
Now modify the topic as soon as possible cos I've noticed you quickly. wink

1 Like

Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 26, 2013
Ladies, this is jamb expo
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by nekaa(f): 9:48am On Sep 26, 2013
I think I am none of the three o....
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by badmeat(m): 9:51am On Sep 26, 2013
The RUNS girllipsrsealed
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by xynerise: 9:52am On Sep 26, 2013
I dont like the quiet lady.
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by liljboy(m): 10:57am On Sep 26, 2013
nekaa: I think I am none of the three o....
are u from mars?
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by lomaxx: 11:13am On Sep 26, 2013
Number 3 will get me anyday.

Nothing that will rouse a mentally-balanced man's attention easily than a sense of alarming curiosity.

But trust some of our Nigerian women to fail at this. You see her hanging out and yapping endlessly with her friends, and all the curiosity is gone.

1 Like

Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by ikekings(m): 11:33am On Sep 26, 2013
@number 1... So true... Most of our naija ladies have protruding tummy... The only ones without protruding tummy are the slim ones...

Na to dey chop isi ewu, nkwobi and bush meat come drink 5 bottles of gulder.. Na to chop dem sabi do... Tell some of them to workout u don become dia enemy be dat...
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by liljboy(m): 12:04pm On Sep 26, 2013
ikekings: @number 1... So true... Most of our naija ladies have protruding tummy... The only ones without protruding tummy are the slim ones...

Na to dey chop isi ewu, nkwobi and bush meat come drink 5 bottles of gulder.. Na to chop dem sabi do... Tell some of them to workout u don become dia enemy be dat...
#word. . . Most of them jst eat to dry the guy's pocket, not knowing that they are doing themselve more harm than good
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by Barkang: 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2013
Intresting.
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by Chiyung(f): 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2013
Am the quiet type,I hardly talk much in public even inside. But naturaly I get guys attention I don't have to work hard about that and I don't wear bright colours often just to reduce their stares a little. But for attention I get it any time I want. My luck wink
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by liljboy(m): 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2013
Chiyung: Am the quiet type,I hardly talk much in public even inside. But naturaly I get guys attention I don't have to work hard about that and I don't wear bright colours often just to reduce their stares a little. But for attention I get it any time I want. My luck wink
share ur secret
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by Tawis06(m): 6:53pm On Sep 26, 2013
Chiyung: Am the quiet type,I hardly talk much in public even inside. But naturaly I get guys attention I don't have to work hard about that and I don't wear bright colours often just to reduce their stares a little. But for attention I get it any time I want. My luck wink
Wow! Babe nice skin cool
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by kagari: 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2013

i wanted to ask u, who we could ask to confirm what u just wrote up there, but after checking out ur profile pics, i changed my mind.

Babe u light skined, congrats,

dis ish is about to go hardcore
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 26, 2013
xynerise: I dont like the quiet lady.

I don't like you either.

Seconded. It's the best way to get attention. The first two kinds of women usually don't like us lol.
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by Nomski0(f): 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2013

1.FINE BODY Aka Flat tummy
2.AMAZING DRESS SENSE
3.QUIET TYPE
How about the intelligent ones?
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2013
The intelligent ones tend to be quiet. cool

1 Like

Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 26, 2013
ogugua88: The intelligent ones tend to be quiet. cool
Huh? Hel no not in my vilage.
In my vilage d inteligent once lov showing everyperson they r intelligent and dweebs
they rant everytin they no lyk they r som professors or geeks
they r proud nd feel on top of d galaxy
hmm dey disgust me
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by xynerise: 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2013
ogugua88:

I don't like you either.
For your mind you quiet? grin
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by Handsomeemmy(m): 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2013
Nice write up, the slim , rightly shaped and quiet lady anytime, but must be intelligent as well.

Nobody want to live with lousy fellow.
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by Nomski0(f): 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2013
Funnicator: Huh? Hel no not in my vilage.
In my vilage d inteligent once lov showing everyperson they r intelligent and dweebs
they rant everytin they no lyk they r som professors or geeks
they r proud nd feel on top of d galaxy
hmm dey disgust me
I disagree not all are like that-in terms of being proud.....intelligents girls are somewhat nerdy and a little reserved.
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
Nomski0:
I disagree not all are like that-in terms of being proud.....intelligents girls are somewhat nerdy and a little reserved.
please pay a trip to my villa, then would you undrstand my former post, Miss undecided
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by veave(f): 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2013
1. i have good figure.
2. my dress sense? i suck @ that. the only colours i know are black on white and every shoe must me flat. if i dare use make up? befor 10am my whole face will be like an art canvass.
3. I must air my view.

any hope for me?
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2013
veave: 1. i have good figure.
2. my dress sense? i suck @ that. the only colours i know are black on white and every shoe must me flat. if i dare use make up? befor 10am my whole face will be like an art canvass.
3. I must air my view.

any hope for me?
Upload your picture on your profile for five minutes, afterward you can remove it if you desire.
It can help my crew and me to give our own opinion on your physical appearance, if you so wish!
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by veave(f): 9:25pm On Sep 26, 2013
am not so confident buh gime a second...
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2013
Veave, you look beautiful enough and I'm glad.
Your purse and dress ar of high quality-that's what my eyes and brain cells tell me.
You look cute and don't listen to people who say you're not cute.
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.
You're fine enough to me.
That's what my crew and I see.
Night.
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by veave(f): 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
okay... thanks guys... i'm taking it out...
night dear... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2013
I want to c o! Veave, abeg na cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Love Songs That Created Impact in Your Relationship / Husband/wife, Do You Have Your Spouse's Number Off Hand? / Why Do Guys Rape Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.