Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

JUST IN: Tastee Fried Chicken Boss Loses Only Child! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / JUST IN: Tastee Fried Chicken Boss Loses Only Child! (1690 Views)

The Only Child I Have Is Wit Toyin Lawani Bloggers Stop Spreading Lies- LordTrig / Tastee Fried Chicken Looses Executive Director Bunmi Adedayo In South Africa / Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN: Tastee Fried Chicken Boss Loses Only Child! by ganase2: 9:27am On Sep 26, 2013
News just reaching me confirms that the family of Tastee Fried Chicken (TFC) boss, Mrs Olayinka Adedayo, has been thrown into mourning as they have reportedly lost their only child and son to the cold hands of death.

Olubunmi Adedayo, who was an executive director at TFC, reportedly died on Tuesday, the 24th of September in the US.

According to reports, Adebayo’s illnesss started in Nigeria and was subsequently flown to tne US for treatment but didn’t make it.

He is survived by his parents, A wife and two children.

So so sad and may his soul rest in peace.

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/09/tfc-boss-loses-son.html

Re: JUST IN: Tastee Fried Chicken Boss Loses Only Child! by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 26, 2013
Re: JUST IN: Tastee Fried Chicken Boss Loses Only Child! by Caseless: 10:03am On Sep 26, 2013
R.I.P!
I dont knw why he's d only child; maybe problem on the parents' side. I cant jst go on that culture of d west to have one child. May be na when u reach 70-80 yr of age na hin d pikin go come die.
Re: JUST IN: Tastee Fried Chicken Boss Loses Only Child! by rezzy: 10:05am On Sep 26, 2013
RIP
Re: JUST IN: Tastee Fried Chicken Boss Loses Only Child! by adisa204(m): 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2013
caseless: R.I.P!
I dont knw why he's d only child; maybe problem on the parents' side. I cant jst go on that culture of d west to have one child. May be na when u reach 70-80 yr of age na hin d pikin go come die.
no one can ever wish to have only one child,according to wat i heard,he is obese,a sickler and also has a slight tint of down syndrome
Re: JUST IN: Tastee Fried Chicken Boss Loses Only Child! by Caseless: 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2013
adisa204: no one can ever wish to have only one child,according to wat i heard,he is obese,a sickler and also has a slight tint of down syndrome
u are right bro. Someone with all these sickness found only him;it was tough for him.

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Spotted With A Hot Nollywood Babe In New York (PICTURED) / Van Vicker And His Wife During High School Days::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: / VIDEO: Beautiful Girl Run Mad After Taking Hard Drug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.