Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

How To Improve 2G, 3G, 4G, Wifi Internet Speed On Android devices - - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Improve 2G, 3G, 4G, Wifi Internet Speed On Android devices - (11364 Views)

**guide To Unlock E5330bs-2 Globe Tattoo 3g 4g Router , Unlock Code E5330bs-2 / 3G Tp Link M5350 Wifi internet Hotspot Call : 08067718031 / Promo! Promo!! Promo!!! Swift 4G Wifi Internet Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Improve 2G, 3G, 4G, Wifi Internet Speed On Android devices - by Hardeshyna(m): 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2013
It sucks when surfing the internet and you noticed that it
crawls like a snail or you attempt to send a bbm or
whatsapp message and it takes eternity to deliver to your
recipient, it's totally way off.
You enjoy your device when the speed is super high,
super fast and super cheap. Or have you ever attempt to
streamline video online and it keeps
buffering all the time? Then you re reading the
right tutorial at the right time, meant for the right
person.
I know a lot of your guys are still rocking the freebies using
etisalat. But you can make it faster with this simple tutorial.
Am going to quickly introduce you to Faster Internet
2x is an android app that Increase your internet speed upto 2
times its normal. This app uses special
scripts to boost your internet speed. It also improves
signal reception.
Works with both rooted as well as non-rooted phones.
However, works best with rooted phones.
Why Should I Use Faster Internet?
1. Improve your network efficiency
2. Makes your internet surfing faster than normal
3. It works with both rooted and unrooted Android phones
4. It doesn't consume battery at all
5. It is what you need right now to make your internet
surfing memorable
Where Can I Download This App?
==>Download it here
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?
id=com.james.fasterinternet&hl=en
==>Run and install it on your device
==>Click on the start button to boost your 2G, 3G and
4G internet speed.
Gbam! You are connected I tested it and it works just fine.
How To Improve 2G, 3G, 4G, WiFi Internet Speed On Android
Devices - http://9jaheat..com/2013/09/how-to-improve-2g-3g-4g-wifi-internet.html
Re: How To Improve 2G, 3G, 4G, Wifi Internet Speed On Android devices - by Hardeshyna(m): 5:56pm On Sep 26, 2013
??
Re: How To Improve 2G, 3G, 4G, Wifi Internet Speed On Android devices - by minmini: 12:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
Nice information. It's very useful tips to improve my internet speed. Now i have better internet speed. Finally i checked my internet speed using the site ScanMySpeed.com

1 Like

Re: How To Improve 2G, 3G, 4G, Wifi Internet Speed On Android devices - by Hardeshyna(m): 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
minmini: Nice information. It's very useful tips to improve my internet speed. Now i have better internet speed. Finally i checked my internet speed using the site ScanMySpeed.com
Thanks for stopping by

(1) (Reply)

Pocket USB TV Stick For Watching TV/DSTV/GOTV Programs On Laptops And Computers / UK Used Chipped Xbox 360 Console Now Available In Large Quantity 08/09 Models / Cost Efficient Solution For Masts & Towers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.