Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,499 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:33 PM

Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures (65449 Views)

Largest Yoruba Settlement In Togo - Atakpame / My Trip From Guangzhou China To Beijing The Capital City Of China / Botswana(gaborone Capital City) In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by Tbken: 2:02am On Oct 01, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Are you sayiing that Nigerians enjoys more stable electricity that Togolese? Just a yes or No will do.
togo enjoy electricity fyn fyn...buh i must tel u if u pay electric bill there u wil knw d difrence....THE BILL IS NOT A TINY ONE....blve me

1 Like

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by Fhemmmy: 2:07am On Oct 01, 2013
Tbken: togo enjoy electricity fyn fyn...buh i must tel u if u pay electric bill there u wil knw d difrence....THE BILL IS NOT A TINY ONE....blve me

I have never been to Togo before, but you wanna compare what the Togolese pay for electricity to the cost of being in the dark or the cost of buying diesel into the generator or even the lost life due to smoke from the generators - - - Lots of Nigerians will be willing to pay for constant and stable light.

2 Likes

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 2:09am On Oct 01, 2013
Comfirm talk smiley bro just up there @ Tbken tell him also about the light very well lol,dude ignorance go kill him,tell him for me please,lmao grin

I sais it earlier i have no judgement to NIGERIA situation bros,i stayed there for Three years and as far asi am concerned either Nigeria become greater than all countries that will be a joy 4 me as an african

1 Like

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by Tbken: 2:21am On Oct 01, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I have never been to Togo before, but you wanna compare what the Togolese pay for electricity to the cost of being in the dark or the cost of buying diesel into the generator or even the lost life due to smoke from the generators - - - Lots of Nigerians will be willing to pay for constant and stable light.
wel i belve u on dis one,i jst tried 2 tel u d oda syd of them avin mo lyt dan us...btw in my state nd benue wher i lived we dnt complain of electricity cos we av it in abudance nd d bill is dammmm cheap...
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by honorsam(m): 2:22am On Oct 01, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Are you sayiing that Nigerians enjoys more stable electricity that Togolese? Just a yes or No will do.
All things considered,I would say Yes,though I dont really know what has changed in light situation of both countries presently.
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by Fhemmmy: 2:24am On Oct 01, 2013
Tbken: wel i belve u on dis one,i jst tried 2 tel u d oda syd of them avin mo lyt dan us...btw in my state nd benue wher i lived we dnt complain of electricity cos we av it in abudance nd d bill is dammmm cheap...

How many hours of electricity in a day? please be honest, we are not trying to insult Nigeria but to show where we need help
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by Fhemmmy: 2:25am On Oct 01, 2013
honorsam: All things considered,I would say Yes,though I dont really know what has changed in light situation of both countries presently.

Chairman, i dont agree with you but like i said, i have never been to Togo but people that has lived there said light there is much more better . . . and like a gentleman said, Togo is lawful. . .
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by Tbken: 2:26am On Oct 01, 2013
Fhemmmy:

In one word, you are saying Togo is lawful while Nigeria is lawless ? And again you saying that Nigeria is better, a lawless nation according to you?
nope i mean ther shud be improve on d regulation of lawz in our country buh cming 2 evironmental beauty,civilization or development we ar far beta dan them,the foto poster jst showed u d gud syd...
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by Tbken: 2:29am On Oct 01, 2013
Fhemmmy:

How many hours of electricity in a day? please be honest, we are not trying to insult Nigeria but to show where we need help
i unstnd u....we can go lyk a week witout avin a black out nd even wen it occurz jst relax gve them lyk 30-40 mins it wil be bak
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by Fhemmmy: 2:29am On Oct 01, 2013
Tbken: nope i mean ther shud be improve on d regulation of lawz in our country buh cming 2 evironmental beauty,civilization or development we ar far beta dan them,the foto poster jst showed u d gud syd...

But do you agree that Nigeria could be so much better with stable light, imagine the skylines of Nigerian states at night if we have light cry A developing nation with no light is just as good as the bush that cant be seen from the satelite at night (Too dark) - just a joke, but all i am saying is with constant light, Nigeria cld be so much better and be more developed . . . it is even an insult to be comparing Nigeria with Togo but since they have something that we dont, we cant say much

2 Likes

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by Fhemmmy: 2:31am On Oct 01, 2013
Tbken: i unstnd u....we can go lyk a week witout avin a black out nd even wen it occurz jst relax gve them lyk 30-40 mins it wil be bak

That is nice but that is just one out how many states? So your state is nice but now we are comparing Nigeria and Togo.
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by Tbken: 2:38am On Oct 01, 2013
Fhemmmy:

That is nice but that is just one out how many states? So your state is nice but now we are comparing Nigeria and Togo.
true talk we jst nid 2 upgrade,if we shud upgrade in some of our social nidz then togo wl nt see our bak...btw tinz ar dammmn cheap in togo true...esp rice
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by Tbken: 2:44am On Oct 01, 2013
dnawah: gsm came there about three years b4 nigeria.wat of internet(an email address back in 90s was almost free but here u no the price)there no exam runs and special centers.politics there is not a do or die affaire.bros we may be giant of africa but life is easier there o!
yes true talk,NO EXAM RUNZ...u can c a student failin 5 tymz
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by tabisegroup(m): 4:53am On Oct 01, 2013
Wat does it take to travel Frm Nigeria to lome n spend a week of honey moon
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by secnelly: 6:06am On Oct 01, 2013
Typical picture of an Exalted Nigerian Village.
There is no much difference btwn d pictures above and those of my village. Just that there's evidence of electricity in those pix frm Lome but no steady supply there in my villa.
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 6:24am On Oct 01, 2013
Honey Moon,it depends on your budget and how long you want to stay,If you use ABC transport you go pay 5K Naira for each transport,is more comfortable,then when you come go to ibis hotel,and enjoy your life,if u get money, cheesy if u no get mney,lol,try some motels smiley Good luck

For an enjoyment then Take Like 30000 Naira for a week if you really want to enjoy shocked and remenber to get ready,start learnin' some french if not...lool tongue
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by Chiopatra: 7:20am On Oct 01, 2013
That place looks dry abeg,d gals look like village gals dresseup up in muffty
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 7:35am On Oct 01, 2013
I ain't get time 4 u

1 Like

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by jairusben(m): 7:53am On Oct 01, 2013
Op.. Is it by selecting the beautiful places... Huh..havnt u been to abuja before or some parts of port harcourt
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by Chiopatra: 8:07am On Oct 01, 2013
lastpage: Togo? What is Togo?

Okay, l remember now, no be those people wey dey hawk and sell us mashed Beans (Ewa Agoin)!

Very friendly? Hmmm...

Me: How can you sell this small beans to me for #100? Put more joor.

Togolese gaal: Nooo Oga, l cant put more.

Me: Alright, put a little more "Oil and Pepper" now abi dat one is not part of what l paid for?

Togolese gaal: Gberumi joor, l want go (Help put my wares back on my head, l want to go!)

friendly indeed!

Me: if you want ne to "Gberuu you", then you have to pay for it or add to my beans! shocked shocked shocked grin

Togolese gaal: Swears silently and lifts the Pot of beans on her head.... walks away while muttering "Oga if you call me net time, l will not come..." shocked shocked

Lastpage!

mtchew off point
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by AMADU77: 8:17am On Oct 01, 2013
No be matter who is better

What I know I that wherever was d british u see pollution , corruption, darkness n lack of security

Wherver was d french , clean roads, evolution, steady light, beauty n elegance

I think dat I'm at least 90% correct

HAppy indepandance day y'all, up naija

1 Like

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by Chiopatra: 8:31am On Oct 01, 2013
Well if Togo is more secure and peaceful than Nigeria but with a low value in legal tender compared to other countries and their items are proportionate to the value of their money which is a good thing, Nigeria and Togo aren't countries I would love to live in.
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 8:39am On Oct 01, 2013
HAPPY INDEPENDANCE DAY TO GREAT NIGERIA,MY PRAYER IS THAT THIS COUNTRY SHOULD BECOME THE DOMINANT ECONOMY OF THIS AFRICA,MORE SECURITY SO THAT WE WON'T HAVE TO GO TO THESE WHITES COUNTRY GIVING THEM THE OPPORTUNITY TO USE US

GOD BLESS

1 Like

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 8:48am On Oct 01, 2013
cheesy more

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by bebe5: 10:31am On Oct 01, 2013
Togo is a cool country.I was there some last yr.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes / Passport: Nigerian Immigration Reacted To Widespread About The New Passport / South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.