Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,084 members, 7,807,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Read What Senator Ngige Thinks About Apga(the Igbo Party) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read What Senator Ngige Thinks About Apga(the Igbo Party) (2199 Views)

Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Apc Is An Igbo Party; As Dakuku Peterside From Opobo/nkoro Emerges Flagbearer / Is Peter Obi Not Believing In The Igbo-party Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read What Senator Ngige Thinks About Apga(the Igbo Party) by oboy3(m): 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
Anambra 2013: Senator chris Ngige wrote;
On the so called Igbo Party (APGA). I hear
people say that APGA led by victor umeh; that
they parrade themselves as the igbo
party;and we ask them,who are the igbos
that are in this party? Apart from chief
chukwuemeka odimegwu ojukwu,who died
the other day,who else?.I am not there,Rochas
okorocha is not there,Prof ben Nwabueze is
not there,Sen ike Ekweremmadu is not
there.Most of the igbo governors are not
there,something must be wrong with them!
And they have enclave only in Anambra and in
Anambra they don't even win elections,in the
three senatorial zones in the state.they have
no senators,and they say it is igbo party! Are
they saying that igbos have rejected their
party?.The answer is NO,APGA is a cabal three
persons from Agulu,Agulu uzoigbo;Victor
umeh,Agulu-Nnukwu,Peter obi and Nwobu
alor his uncle,Agulu.These are the three
persons parrading as APGA.And touting it as
igbo party.There must be a limit to deceit.That
deceit has gone on for too long.As we speak
today,what have they done in other states to
show that APGA is an igbo party? They are
busy feathering their nests.when they quarrel
over their loot they bring everybody in and
say that APGA is quarreling;when they
reconcile,they kiss themselves on TV. I Dr chris
Nwabueze Ngige cannot be deceived because
I know the people involved.I know the
dramatic personae and they know that I
know them-----with Dr chris ofume.

1 Like

Re: Read What Senator Ngige Thinks About Apga(the Igbo Party) by Wsdm: 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2013
Very correct. Just like when you say the defunct ACN was Yoruba party you are very correct because majority of their governors where elected on that platform. Honestly if not political manipulations, why should APGA be called an IGBO party?

3 Likes

Re: Read What Senator Ngige Thinks About Apga(the Igbo Party) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 26, 2013
Slow down honourable senator. come d 16th of November 2013 we will know if u are right or wrong.
But i have a conviction that APC is not welcomed in Anambra.
Nothwistanding Ngige is not too bad but personally i would prefer d APGA candidate -Mr Willie Obiano.

1 Like

Re: Read What Senator Ngige Thinks About Apga(the Igbo Party) by agadez007(m): 5:11pm On Sep 26, 2013
so what the honourable senator is trying to say in essence is that apga=agulu peoples grand alliance

3 Likes

Re: Read What Senator Ngige Thinks About Apga(the Igbo Party) by grafikii: 5:45pm On Sep 26, 2013
Who does not know apga is a fraud thriving on sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: Read What Senator Ngige Thinks About Apga(the Igbo Party) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 26, 2013
Well...it may very well be the truth.
Re: Read What Senator Ngige Thinks About Apga(the Igbo Party) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 26, 2013
I agree with Onwa. How can APGA be an Igbo party without any Senators? APGA is dead and will be buried in 2015. Anyway, it is the Anambra branch of PDP!

1 Like

Re: Read What Senator Ngige Thinks About Apga(the Igbo Party) by gleaf: 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2013
Why all these rantings and abuse from all these contenders, for crying out loud TELL US WHAT YOU WILL DO FOR US AS A GOVERNOR and stop abusing pple who don't even have time to reply you.ORg you must abuse refer to Obiano you are contesting with. Or better still tell us why you have not sponsored a bill or executed any project as a senator for two years. Why are you scared? Why can't you just face real campaigning ......ndigbo siri na ONWU NA EGBU NWANKITA ANAGHI EKWE YA NURU ISI NSHI.

2 Likes

Re: Read What Senator Ngige Thinks About Apga(the Igbo Party) by dayokanu(m): 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2013
Well Spoken
Re: Read What Senator Ngige Thinks About Apga(the Igbo Party) by gleaf: 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2013
[b][/b]
agadez007: so what the honourable senator is trying to say in essence is that apga=agulu peoples grand alliance
p
It still better than Aremu/Arewa peoples Congress he is trying to impose on Alor people cos I know he won't win any other town in Anambra
Re: Read What Senator Ngige Thinks About Apga(the Igbo Party) by jimmysho(m): 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2013
ngige is right on point

1 Like

Re: Read What Senator Ngige Thinks About Apga(the Igbo Party) by ofala(m): 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
Ndi Anambra, its time to ask these politicians questions and get answers from them so they can be remined tomrrow when they get to government house. And the question is: HOW DO THEY PLAN TO MOVE THE STATE FORWARD? This is one question that should be on lips all Anambraians now. Taa bu gboo
Re: Read What Senator Ngige Thinks About Apga(the Igbo Party) by Willy4Willy: 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2013
Yorubas want to use Ngige to conquer Igboland, after they succeeded , they will then Mock the Igbos, even Brig Benjamine Adekunle and his family are card carrying members of Yoruba Formed APC.
Re: Read What Senator Ngige Thinks About Apga(the Igbo Party) by agadez007(m): 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2013
gleaf: [b][/b] p
It still better than Aremu/Arewa peoples Congress he is trying to impose on Alor people cos I know he won't win any other town in Anambra
who is imposing who on you?

Leave this thread immediately,its obvious you have nothing intelligent to contribute

1 Like

Re: Read What Senator Ngige Thinks About Apga(the Igbo Party) by gleaf: 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2013
[b][/b]
agadez007: who is imposing who on you?

Leave this thread immediately,its obvious you have nothing intelligent to contribute
typical of who you support!!! birds of same feather ! you are already abusing and using foul words instead of making logical argument
Re: Read What Senator Ngige Thinks About Apga(the Igbo Party) by agadez007(m): 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2013
gleaf:
typical of who you support!!! birds of same feather ! you are already abusing and using foul words instead of making logical argument
agadez007: who is imposing who on you?

Re: Read What Senator Ngige Thinks About Apga(the Igbo Party) by ik4life: 8:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
Ngige has spoken well,anambrians have known the truth.on nov 16 we will tell agulu cabals that we are tired of them

2 Likes

Re: Read What Senator Ngige Thinks About Apga(the Igbo Party) by gramci: 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2013
Chris Tunde Ngige so Anambarians should identify with amala party?
Re: Read What Senator Ngige Thinks About Apga(the Igbo Party) by Ogojohn(m): 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2013
gleaf: [b][/b]
Are you the one makin logical statement.
Re: Read What Senator Ngige Thinks About Apga(the Igbo Party) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2013
dayokanu: Well Spoken
Says the Igbo hater. I don't dislike Ngige, but his party doesn't have the interest if his people at heart

1 Like

Re: Read What Senator Ngige Thinks About Apga(the Igbo Party) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 26, 2013
Ada Nri1: Says the Igbo hater. I don't dislike Ngige, but his party doesn't have the interest if his people at heart

But does Peter Obi have the interest of his people at heart? What has he done for his people apart from enriching himself? Why cant you guys just be logical for once and keep sentiments aside. Since 1999 till now, Ngige has been the best governor of Anambra state and we all know that.
Re: Read What Senator Ngige Thinks About Apga(the Igbo Party) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2013
Wsdm: Very correct. Just like when you say the defunct ACN was Yoruba party you are very correct because majority of their governors where elected on that platform. Honestly if not political manipulations, why should APGA be called an IGBO party?
have you asked yourself how the party was formed in the ist place. Don't put your mouth in something you don't know Mr. Man undecided

1 Like

Re: Read What Senator Ngige Thinks About Apga(the Igbo Party) by gleaf: 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2013
[b][/b]
Nashville:

But does Peter Obi have the interest of his people at heart? What has he done for his people apart from enriching himself? Why cant you guys just be logical for once and keep sentiments aside. Since 1999 till now, Ngige has been the best governor of Anambra state and we all know that.

My bro I will like to know the criteria used in crowning Ngige best governor!
Re: Read What Senator Ngige Thinks About Apga(the Igbo Party) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2013
o'boy:
Anambra 2013: Senator chris Ngige wrote;
On the so called Igbo Party (APGA). I hear
people say that APGA led by victor umeh; that
they parrade themselves as the igbo
party;and we ask them,who are the igbos
that are in this party? Apart from chief
chukwuemeka odimegwu ojukwu,who died
the other day,who else?.I am not there,Rochas
okorocha is not there,Prof ben Nwabueze is
not there,Sen ike Ekweremmadu is not
there.Most of the igbo governors are not
there,something must be wrong with them!
And they have enclave only in Anambra and in
Anambra they don't even win elections,in the
three senatorial zones in the state.they have
no senators,and they say it is igbo party! Are
they saying that igbos have rejected their
party?.The answer is NO,APGA is a cabal three
persons from Agulu,Agulu uzoigbo;Victor
umeh,Agulu-Nnukwu,Peter obi and Nwobu
alor his uncle,Agulu.These are the three
persons parrading as APGA.And touting it as
igbo party.There must be a limit to deceit.That
deceit has gone on for too long.As we speak
today,what have they done in other states to
show that APGA is an igbo party? They are
busy feathering their nests.when they quarrel
over their loot they bring everybody in and
say that APGA is quarreling;when they
reconcile,they kiss themselves on TV. I Dr chris
Nwabueze Ngige cannot be deceived because
I know the people involved.I know the
dramatic personae and they know that I
know them-----with Dr chris ofume.
why is everybody jealous of Agulu
Re: Read What Senator Ngige Thinks About Apga(the Igbo Party) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2013
gleaf: [b][/b]

My bro I will like to know the criteria used in crowning Ngige best governor!

Tell me who has been better.
Re: Read What Senator Ngige Thinks About Apga(the Igbo Party) by investnow2013: 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2013
ofala: Ndi Anambra, its time to ask these politicians questions and get answers from them so they can be remined tomrrow when they get to government house. And the question is: HOW DO THEY PLAN TO MOVE THE STATE FORWARD? This is one question that should be on lips all Anambraians now. Taa bu gboo
Anambra State is Not interested in Political Point Scoring! Please! and Please! Tell us What you Want To Do for us in all Areas! What are you going to Do to prevent The BURNING OF GOVERNMENT/PUBLIC BUILDINGS AS WAS WITNESSED WHEN THE LAST TIME YOU WHERE IN POWER!

1 Like

Re: Read What Senator Ngige Thinks About Apga(the Igbo Party) by oboy3(m): 9:14pm On Sep 26, 2013
Idi Amin: why is everybody jealous of Agulu
jealous of agulu kwa?hahahahaah
do you think agulu is more important than alor (ngige's hometown) in anambra state?
Go and check important cities in anambra before you talk
Re: Read What Senator Ngige Thinks About Apga(the Igbo Party) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 26, 2013
I would like to see a debate among the candidates. Anambra deserves a visionary leader, not a charlatan who would continue in the status quo.
Re: Read What Senator Ngige Thinks About Apga(the Igbo Party) by agbameta: 9:25pm On Sep 26, 2013
Willy4Willy: Yorubas want to use Ngige to conquer Igboland, after they succeeded , they will then Mock the Igbos, even Brig Benjamine Adekunle and his family are card carrying members of Yoruba Formed APC.

1. So, how come ibo people didn't vote for AGPA the so called ibo party or send any AGPA senator to Abuja?

2. How come ibo people didn't vote for ojuku and the so called ibo party?

3. Why is Ngige representing ACN/APC and not the so called AGPA the ibo party? Ibo people didn't know Ngige's ACN and so called Yoruba affialiation before voting for him and sending him to Abuja insterad of the so called ibo AGPA party candidiate?

AGPA/Ibo party is a silly figment of your imagination, AGPA is PDP's branch in iboland and folks like Obi are PDP ibo branch officers in Iboland.

Ibo people are yet to show any interest in AGPA as a political party and the fact that instead of AGPA, Ngige of ACN/APC defeated the AGPA candidiate in ibo land because ibo people rejected AGP as a political party and they did the same thing to Ojuku himself so who are you fooling?
Re: Read What Senator Ngige Thinks About Apga(the Igbo Party) by Abagworo(m): 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2013
Idi Amin: have you asked yourself how the party was formed in the ist place. Don't put your mouth in something you don't know Mr. Man undecided

The party was formed by Chekwas Okorie in Aba. It was never a consensus Igbo party. Ojukwu later joined the party which informs the reason for its identification with Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Read What Senator Ngige Thinks About Apga(the Igbo Party) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 26, 2013
ONWA AGULU IS STILL PART OF IGBO LAND CHEAP POLITICAL POINT
Re: Read What Senator Ngige Thinks About Apga(the Igbo Party) by Onlytruth(m): 12:23am On Sep 27, 2013

The answer is NO,APGA is a cabal three persons from Agulu,Agulu uzoigbo;Victor umeh,Agulu-Nnukwu,Peter obi and Nwobu
alor his uncle,Agulu.These are the three persons parrading as APGA.And touting it as igbo party.There must be a limit to deceit.That
deceit has gone on for too long.

Onwa clearly has a point here.
But how did these people reduce APGA to just an Agulu thing? Nna ike gwuru o!
Though Onwa Anambra has his own political k-leg spun by the deportation saga, he spoke the truth here.
The common denominator to both Peter Obi and Onwa is SELFISHNESS, though Onwa is better than Obi in that department.
Let's keep watching their dance of shame (assuming they have any shame left).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters Exposed Again - Unbelieveable / Funeral Church Service For Late Prof Dora Akunyili, Abuja, Live On Ait/nta / How APC Screened Buhari And Educational Qualification For Presidential Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.