Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location (14824 Views)

Why Do You Stalk And Monitor People As If Your Life Depends On It? / Your Future Depends On God, Not Perfume, Get It Right. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location by Fhemmmy: 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2013
Enjoy it and imagine how things could have been different if we have access to all important things of life

6 Likes

Re: Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 26, 2013
Whooooooop!!!

He shoot he scores... I knew it! grin

Mr Femmo just made my day. grin

Front page please!!
Re: Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location by Lovetinz(m): 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2013
If you factor-in ASUU strike of One year,
does that reduce Nigeria's own to 52?

1 Like

Re: Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location by Fhemmmy: 7:56pm On Sep 26, 2013
Lovetinz: If you factor-in ASUU strike of One year,
does that reduce Nigeria's own to 52?

Ha ha ha ha . . . . Well said though, cos that is a year of uncertainty
Re: Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location by Fhemmmy: 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 26, 2013
On point. Just live the best out of this life, no need staying age 82 if you lonely and miserable.
Re: Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location by Fhemmmy: 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2013
Chillisauce: On point. Just live the best out of this life, no need staying age 82 if you lonely and miserable.

But why do you have to be lonely and be miserable, you could be old and live a good life
Re: Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2013
Fhemmmy:

But why do you have to be lonely and be miserable, you could be old and live a good life

I see a lot of lonely folks here, office, home, sleep, office. They got all but not happy.
Where else, I see jovial ppl in the danger zone, full of life and very content even in their situation.

I think it boils on how you make the best of life.

Hey, don't blame me, sometimes one is required to give hope
Re: Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location by Fhemmmy: 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2013
Chillisauce:

I see a lot of lonely folks here, office, home, sleep, office. They got all but not happy.
Where else, I see jovial ppl in the danger zone, full of life and very content even in their situation.

I think it boils on how you make the best of life.

Hey, don't blame me, sometimes one is required to give hope

yes, you could decide how your old age would be . . . For me, i will not allow any child to take me to old people's home for some uncultured nurse playing with my joystick, i would rather go back home . . .Lol grin
Re: Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2013
Fhemmmy:

yes, you could decide how your old age would be . . . For me, i will not allow any child to take me to old people's home for some uncultured nurse playing with my joystick, i would rather go back home . . .Lol grin

grin grin

I would prefer old ppl home. Like that I would check out some hot bobos there. Maybe fall in love again.

Don't worry, I might tell hubby to do the same grin

1 Like

Re: Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location by Fhemmmy: 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2013
Chillisauce:

grin grin

I would prefer old ppl home. Like that I would check out some hot bobos there. Maybe fall in love again.

Don't worry, I might tell hubby to do the same grin

Ha ha ha ha . . . Aint going into one of those homes by the grace of God oh
Re: Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location by armyofone(m): 9:36pm On Sep 26, 2013
If you ain't going to those homes, so you'd prefer to give your children more work caring for you? Like they don't have their hands packed already?

Fhemmmy:

Re: Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Start making up your mind oh. I was in one old ppl home few months ago, looks good to me.

1 Like

Re: Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location by homesteady(m): 10:53pm On Sep 26, 2013
All this their fake fake statistics!
When it is your turn to die, you'll die oh!!
BTW I'm sure there are more old people in Nigeria than all this countries that are claiming that their life expectancy is 83!
Re: Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location by Yaksssss(m): 10:55pm On Sep 26, 2013
Yeah
Re: Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location by Stunner1(f): 11:02pm On Sep 26, 2013
Hmmmmmm
Re: Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location by toluxa1(m): 11:03pm On Sep 26, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location by Sunymoore(m): 11:05pm On Sep 26, 2013
Ran gini ran zane
Re: Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location by iamswizz(m): 11:06pm On Sep 26, 2013
You say Location... I say Grace of God.

7 Likes

Re: Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location by 50calibre(m): 11:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
After someone tells me Africa isn't cursed. Just look at that map, and see how Africa is in all Red.

Why always Africa, yet the continent is populated with religious zealots. It gets to a certain point, people should begin to question the necessity of religion.

5 Likes

Re: Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
okosodo: Notice that all islamic countries have short life span. See what jihad has done
olodo...

1 Like

Re: Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location by chegx(m): 11:10pm On Sep 26, 2013
they reduced expectancy of muslim countries and Africa because terrorism claims 2 many lives.
Re: Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location by Impulse80(m): 11:13pm On Sep 26, 2013
50calibre: After someone tells me Africa isn't cursed. Just look at that map, and see how Africa is in all Red.

Why always Africa, yet the continent is populated with religious zealots. It gets to a certain point, people should begin to question the necessity of religion.

do you fear death?
Re: Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location by jmoore(m): 11:16pm On Sep 26, 2013
Is it not in USA that gunmen kill school children? They were expecting to live long.

This world is very wicked from the west to the east and from the north to the south. Most babies don't even get a chance to see the sun because of abortion.

1 Like

Re: Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 26, 2013
So the life expectancy of most countries hovers around the low 80s except our continent africa which remains in the realm of 40s-50s...Smh, africa is really lagging behind in all aspects
Re: Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location by Kingslaw(m): 11:21pm On Sep 26, 2013
No joy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? / “If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady / ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.