Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Immigration To Refund All Monies Received For Recruitment? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Immigration To Refund All Monies Received For Recruitment? (3171 Views)

FG Bans Payment For Recruitment Forms / Immigration To Recruit 5,000 Personnel Soon / Application For Recruitment Into The Nigerian Navy (nnbts 17 Batch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immigration To Refund All Monies Received For Recruitment? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2013
So my brother jst came home and told me he heard on the radio that Immigration should stop collecting the N1000 fee for recruitment and they should refund all monies collected. He also said the recruitment process will be on hold while this money ish is being handled. Is this true?
Re: Immigration To Refund All Monies Received For Recruitment? by ayobase(m): 10:59pm On Sep 26, 2013
It will be better if the news is trust worthy. Why should applicants pay to apply for a job.
Re: Immigration To Refund All Monies Received For Recruitment? by Oluabayomi1(m): 11:33pm On Sep 26, 2013
u guys are talking as if they are d first to collect money.haven't u applied for NA,NAF or NN before? what a hell are u saying.na lie ur broda dey talk so go find somewhere sit down.is ur type dt can go a long way to pay any amount so as to b employed n u dey talk stories here
Re: Immigration To Refund All Monies Received For Recruitment? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:42pm On Sep 26, 2013
hmmmmmmm this one don pas my Mouth oh
Re: Immigration To Refund All Monies Received For Recruitment? by remzytimer: 5:21am On Sep 27, 2013
I am so disappointed in ppl like u' U're far from the news and someone who is more alerted than u're is trying to inform u and you are saying what is not. Moreover' d fact that people are doing it doesn't mean that it's right,what is bad is bad, we can resist it and it has to stop, we cannot continue on this bad notion of urs.
Some group actually protested against that on wednesday @ the ministry of interior, Abuja and they are seriously fighting it dt even if other forces are doing it, of which it's not right, dt ministry of interior is for civil and should be civil enough so as to send good message to others.

Olu abayomi :
u guys are talking as if they are d first to collect money.haven't u applied for NA,NAF or NN before? what a hell are u saying.na lie ur broda dey talk so go find somewhere sit down.is ur type dt can go a long way to pay any amount so as to b employed n u dey talk stories here

4 Likes

Re: Immigration To Refund All Monies Received For Recruitment? by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 27, 2013
tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/news/item/22337-applicants-storm-interior-ministry-over-immigration-job-fee.html
Re: Immigration To Refund All Monies Received For Recruitment? by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 27, 2013
remzytimer: I am so disappointed in ppl like u' U're far from the news and someone who is more alerted than u're is trying to inform u and you are saying what is not. Moreover' d fact that people are doing it doesn't mean that it's right,what is bad is bad, we can resist it and it has to stop, we cannot continue on this bad notion of urs.
Some group actually protested against that on wednesday @ the ministry of interior, Abuja and they are seriously fighting it dt even if other forces are doing it, of which it's not right, dt ministry of interior is for civil and should be civil enough so as to send good message to others.

well, you both are forgeting that i am also asking if it is true. @olu, watch it young man, this is nt a forum to heap insults, u don't know me so watch what you say.
Re: Immigration To Refund All Monies Received For Recruitment? by Systeme101: 8:14am On Sep 27, 2013
hhhhhmn! How much is dia minimum salary level sef?
Re: Immigration To Refund All Monies Received For Recruitment? by walyx(m): 8:18am On Sep 27, 2013
i just hope they fight it oo...
Re: Immigration To Refund All Monies Received For Recruitment? by maxwellomike: 9:55am On Sep 27, 2013
Has any one collected his or her own refunds
Re: Immigration To Refund All Monies Received For Recruitment? by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 27, 2013
This was just said yesterday na. No one knows if it's even true yet.
Re: Immigration To Refund All Monies Received For Recruitment? by sokarifi(m): 11:38am On Sep 27, 2013
Pls do well to update us o the real situation. Cos I just filled d form & will do payment by Monday. Thanks guys. Am new here & am loving it.
Re: Immigration To Refund All Monies Received For Recruitment? by walyx(m): 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2013
may be i gast to wait til nextwk to c how tins unfolds b4 applyin
Re: Immigration To Refund All Monies Received For Recruitment? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2013
Apply o, don't say because of this one that you won't apply o. 1k won't take anything from you now.
Re: Immigration To Refund All Monies Received For Recruitment? by rasheedow(m): 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
plz let us know b4 Monday
Re: Immigration To Refund All Monies Received For Recruitment? by crowntoro(f): 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2013
kennygee: Apply o, don't say because of this one that you won't apply o. 1k won't take anything from you now.
see ur mouth.... 1k might be nothing to u bt i tell u, it is sumtin to sum pple. Sumpple cant boost of N100 letalone N1000

1 Like

Re: Immigration To Refund All Monies Received For Recruitment? by Oluabayomi1(m): 10:32am On Sep 28, 2013
[quote
author=kennygee]
well, you both are forgeting that i am also asking if it is true. @olu,
watch it young man, this is nt a forum to heap insults, u don't know me
so watch what you say. [/quote]
Am sorry if probably i ve erred but mind lest i forget u aren't Papa Godee ooo so keep ur warning somewhere in ur hand bag! Ok

(1) (Reply)

Any Recruiting Agency In FCT / NIMC Finally Calls For Credentials Check Up. / Kgconcept Interview @ Dopemu, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.