Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

What Are The Reqiured Document For Tourism Visa To Canada That The Embassy Will - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Are The Reqiured Document For Tourism Visa To Canada That The Embassy Will (1277 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Reqiured Document For Tourism Visa To Canada That The Embassy Will by dreamnaira(m): 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2008
Please any body in nairaland that know the required documents for tourism visa that the canadian embassy we should share with us. My group want to tour to canada and we have sequred the hotel reservation receipt and entry clearance letter from immigration law department canada. we will soon go to embaasy for visa,  but want to know the documents that maybe needed from us
Re: What Are The Reqiured Document For Tourism Visa To Canada That The Embassy Will by Ezinwannem: 6:00pm On Jun 25, 2008
Go to the Canadian Embassy in Lagos and get a form or download it from their website. All the documents you need will be listed there,
Re: What Are The Reqiured Document For Tourism Visa To Canada That The Embassy Will by dreamnaira(m): 10:36am On Jun 26, 2008
Please can you be kind to give there website address and where in lagos is there office
Re: What Are The Reqiured Document For Tourism Visa To Canada That The Embassy Will by Delta007(m): 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2008
Re: What Are The Reqiured Document For Tourism Visa To Canada That The Embassy Will by travelcare: 4:25pm On Jul 02, 2008
If you are having problems making your applications, feel free to contact Travelcare consults for advice and services. Clcik here for more information about Travelcare https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-121415.0.html.

Travelcare
Re: What Are The Reqiured Document For Tourism Visa To Canada That The Embassy Will by edmondo(m): 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2008
Canadian embassy is at Anifowoshe in ikoyi.
Re: What Are The Reqiured Document For Tourism Visa To Canada That The Embassy Will by Nobody: 5:27am On Aug 05, 2008
Hi dreamnaira, Do you mind telling me what how you get the contact to get the entry clearance letter from immigration law department canada. I and my family are willing to travel to Canada for tourism and I will be glad if you can help with some informations.

Thanks.
Re: What Are The Reqiured Document For Tourism Visa To Canada That The Embassy Will by vikiviko(m): 10:43am On Aug 08, 2008
The Canadian deputy high commission is in Anifowoshe in Victoria ISLAND

(1) (Reply)

Uk Vs Usa,canada,france,etc / Tourist Visa To Paris / Usa Dv-2011 Lottery Special Offer:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.