Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members (40097 Views)

$9.3M Arms Deal: Names Of Nigerian Crew Members Revealed! / Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders / Happy Birthday To Seun And Afam4eva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 27, 2013
justwise:

'We'? How many of you out of 1000.000.....members of nairaland?

Yes we, there are actually others who will stand solidarity to this request.

4 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Davo93(m): 9:14am On Sep 27, 2013
justwise:

'We'? How many of you out of 1000.000.....members of nairaland?
I need not to answer you in this matter. Like i told your other moderators, your position on this matter won't decide it.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Davo93(m): 9:18am On Sep 27, 2013
eddiebruk:

Thanks bro, infact a lot of Nairalanders are already pledging their solidarity, so no need to be complacent about it. BTW friend, you can put up a signature similar to mine in your profile so as to create the much needed awareness.

Nothing Shall Discourage Us!
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by justwise(m): 9:21am On Sep 27, 2013
eddiebruk:

Nairaland has more than 1million members and only about 10 out of them are supporting the delete button issue.

This thread https://www.nairaland.com/993846/ok-seun-how-close-nairaland was started more than a yr ago, viewed by 3977 people but only about 10 people supported the idea. That simply means that millions are not interested in the issue at all.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 27, 2013
On a more serious note, you guys should give the 7 day ultimatum to the FGN to resolve the ASUU crisis so that you can go back to school. And the e-protest should be to that effect.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 27, 2013
Davo93: Thanks bro, infact a lot of Nairalanders are already pledging their solidarity, so no need to be complacent about it. BTW friend, you can put up a signature similar to mine in your profile so as to create the much needed awareness.

Nothing Shall Discourage Us!
Hot air.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Davo93(m): 9:24am On Sep 27, 2013
justwise:

Nairaland has more than 1million members and only about 10 out of them are supporting the delete button issue.

This thread https://www.nairaland.com/993846/ok-seun-how-close-nairaland was started more than a yr ago, viewed by 3977 people but only about 10 people supported the idea. That simply means that millions are not interested in the issue at all.

Only time can attest that!
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by justwise(m): 9:24am On Sep 27, 2013
sexkillz: On a more serious note, you guys should give the 7 day ultimatum to the FGN to resolve the ASUU crisis so that you can go back to school. And the e-protest should be to that effect.

1000...+++ Likes
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 27, 2013
Kids should be in school, not on a forum staging protests and making threats.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 27, 2013
sexkillz: On a more serious note, you guys should give the 7 day ultimatum to the FGN to resolve the ASUU crisis so that you can go back to school. And the e-protest should be to that effect.

Those who are affected by ASUU strike are in a better position to do that.

7 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 27, 2013
justwise:

1000...+++ Likes
grin grin

I'll actually join the protest to ensure these kids are back in school.

This is just pathetic.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 27, 2013
justwise:

3977 Views, probably guest viewers were calculated and also i am sure that It wasn't featured on the front page, if not since one year ago it would have had more views than what it is, and a lot of people do not know about this situation and so maybe if you put it on the FP you will get as much Opinion of people, this is the politics you guys play on NL. when it comes to suggestion to better NL you find it as threats and will bluntly refuse to have it featured on the FP.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 27, 2013
sexkillz: grin grin

I'll actually join the protest to ensure these kids are back in school.

This is just pathetic.

See how you are displaying your lack of professionalism, now you got a backup and wants to proof that you got balls. my friend abeg shift make i see front.

14 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 27, 2013
The frontpage is reserved for important issues. Not mediocrity perpetuated by disgruntled kids who have been frustrated by ASUU. Is Nairaland the cause of the frustrations? How will the frustrations of a microscopical lazy students be beneficial to millions of people viewing the frontpage?

The serious ones among you have found worthwhile ways to invest their time in, and soon, some may even thank ASUU for helping them discover their hidden potentials. Not staging protests, crying and making "empty drums" threats on a forum.

5 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 27, 2013
sexkillz: [size=18pt]The frontpage is reserved for important issues. Not mediocrity perpetuated by disgruntled kids who have been frustrated by ASUU. Is Nairaland the cause of the frustrations? How will the frustrations of a microscopical lazy students be beneficial to millions of people viewing the frontpage?

The serious ones among you have found worthwhile ways to invest their time in, and soon, some may even thank ASUU for helping them discover their hidden potentials. Not staging protests, crying and making "empty drums" threats on a forum. [/size]

If the bolded be the case, then why would @Justwise bring it in here, that means the case wasnt taken seriously in the first place.

And you my friend, you have a long way to go in life for your low-self esteem, just because you think ASUU has grounded your potentials to a common security man on NL doesn't mean others needs ASUU strike to strive harder in life. You are hiding behind a computer screen typing rubbish with your epileptic fingers not knowing about the other persons stands in the society, i sorry for you MR

37 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Davo93(m): 9:45am On Sep 27, 2013
eddiebruk:

3977 Views, probably guest viewers were calculated and also i am sure that It wasn't featured on the front page, if not since one year ago it would have had more views than what it is, and a lot of people do not know about this situation and so maybe if you put it on the FP you will get as much Opinion of people, this is the politics you guys play on NL. when it comes to suggestion to better NL you find it as threats and will bluntly refuse to have it featured on the FP.
LOL, they won't do that because they understand what that will yield.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 27, 2013
Davo93: LOL, they won't do that because they understand what that will yield.
Create a thread petitioning the FGN over ASUU and how important it is for you and your friends to go back to school, if it doesn't make frontpage, call me bastard. grin
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by justwise(m): 9:49am On Sep 27, 2013
eddiebruk:

Tell me this..... how will deactivation button better nairaland?
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 27, 2013
Nobody needs to call you BASTARD whatever one's altitude depicts is already what he/she is.

14 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 27, 2013
Start the ASUU protest on this thread==> www.nairaland.com/1455807/strike-continues-says-ASUU
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 27, 2013
ASUUUU.

Ko ni da fun Baba e. . . See what you have reduced our students to. E-protests and threats on a forum. grin

Baba e. grin
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 27, 2013
justwise:

Tell me this..... how will deactivation button better nairaland?

Delete/Deactivation button will give someone the options of deleting his/her post/topics, as well as the opportunity to terminate his/her membership on NL....is there any social website that doesn't gives his/her users the option of deleting/deactivating their info's/accounts...?

5 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 27, 2013
eddiebruk: Nobody needs to call you BASTARD whatever one's altitude depicts is already what he/she is.
It's attitude. Not altitude. Altitude is measurement in a vertical direction.

What class did you say you were in again?
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 27, 2013
sexkillz: ASUUUU.

Ko ni da fun Baba e. . . See what you have reduced our students to. E-protests and threats on a forum. grin

Baba e. grin

I have read so many threads that raised suggestions about your selfish altitude little did i know that you are indeed a Psychopath

7 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Davo93(m): 9:58am On Sep 27, 2013
eddiebruk:

Delete/Deactivation button will give someone the options of deleting his/her post/topics, as well as the opportunity to terminate his/her membership on NL....is there any social website that doesn't gives his/her users the option of deleting/deactivating their info's/accounts...?
You don't need to respond to this man 'Justwise' especially because he understands all what we are talking here. Everything has been explained in the intial thread.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 27, 2013
eddiebruk:

If you want to remove your posts, click on "Modify". There is a reason why there is a "modify" option, or would you also like me to demonstrate how it's done?

If you want to terminate your membership, stop logging in. Or are you forced to log into your acct?

Jesus Christ. What is this?

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 27, 2013
sexkillz: It's attitude. Not altitude. Altitude is measurement in a vertical direction.

Ask Seun to delete the NL dictionary then to stop providing suggestions since your brain only knows how to read alphabets upside down

11 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Davo93(m): 10:01am On Sep 27, 2013
sexkillz: It's attitude. Not altitude. Altitude is measurement in a vertical direction.

Thats not the point man, his message was succesfully passed across, don't divert the talk please.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 27, 2013
eddiebruk:

I have read so many threads that raised suggestions about your selfish altitude little did i know that you are indeed a Psychopath
*facepalm*

Attitude! angry
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 27, 2013
sexkillz: If you want to remove your posts, click on "Modify". There is a reason why there is a "modify" option, or would you also like me to demostrate how it's done?

If you want to terminate your membership, stop logging in. Or are you forced to log into your acct?

Jesus Christ. What is this?

Your stupidity has damaged your brain to an extent that is even as worst as that of Gov Suntai

and that was your own Demonstrate Mr Oxford Dictionary who wanted to correct me.

12 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 27, 2013
I've frustrated you to the point of insults. . . My job is done.

I'm genius. cool

Create the ASUU thread fellas. I'll support you. Adios. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50)

The Nigeria Policewoman (photos) / My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall / What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.