Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members - Nairaland / General (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members (40096 Views)

$9.3M Arms Deal: Names Of Nigerian Crew Members Revealed! / Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders / Happy Birthday To Seun And Afam4eva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2013
ogugua88: I can only hope those of you in Nigeria protested with this much fervor when patriots were protesting against fuel price hikes and corruption.

Your point is? Btw I saw on homepage (gas price down to 75 naira. They are good.

At least they were been fucck in the assss by grown men with known first and last names not some punkassss light skin mofo ordering his uncles around

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by IYANGBALI: 8:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
NL is Gay: I want to port, pls suggest alternate site. Pls..mods want to rape meeeee, egbami ooooooo
you can port to bb or tecno
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Onwe101(m): 8:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
Seun say somtin we can see u u viewin....silence d crowd!!!
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Merkki(f): 8:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
ogugua88: I can only hope those of you in Nigeria protested with this much fervor when patriots were protesting against fuel price hikes and corruption.

You should be ashamed of ur boyfriend.

18 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2013
735 i:

***holds nose and backs off****

hmmmmm; yeye dey smell...please close your mouth!!
Fvcking mor0n, the foul smell is coming from your fingers.

Stop putting your fingers in your anus, you mentally challenged git.

Silly c*unt!
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
Merkki: You should be ashamed of ur boyfriend.

Granted, he may not be Angel Gabriel on the forum, I just don't see why the threats are necessary.
Giving Seun deadlines, the insults and threats on him and his crew members, his website, the anonymous issue... Let's be rational. I'd understand if everyone was passive but this thread and section are on fire. It's not like he's never acknowledged members' concerns. He has on more than one occasion.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by psky: 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2013

That should also be a question for you, you seem like a very reasonable human being, and I am sure deep down you know a lot of what he is doing is wrong. Yet what have you done about it? I'm sure you saw what I wrote in the other thread, it's all about defending your people. Afam is as far as I am concerned the only objective mod who as contributed so far, and therefore the only one who deserves respect.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
psky:

That should also be a question for you, you seem like a very reasonable humam being, and I am sure deep down you know a lot of what he is doing is wrong. Yet what have you done about it? I'm sure you saw what I wrote in the other thread, it's all about defending your people. Afam is as far as I am concerned the only objective mod who as contributed so far, and therefore the only one who deserves respect.

Go afam go !! kiss grin
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
psky: That should also be a question for you, you seem like a very reasonable humam being, and I am sure deep down you know a lot of what he is doing is wrong. Yet what have you done about it? I'm sure you saw what I wrote in the other thread, it's all about defending your people. Afam is as far as I am concerned the only objective mod who as contributed so far, and therefore the only one who deserves respect.

My opinion? Two wrongs don't make a right. I used to try to work things out between Sexkillz and members before but I saw the attempts as futile as no one wanted to lower their weapons if you will, so I stopped.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by IYANGBALI: 8:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
shachris: 12 guests! tongue my anonymous guys are watching. Seun, please dont do this to Nairaland. You worked so hard to get it this far. You mean after all the hardwork, a little delete button will just bring it down?
why are you begging the dude,we by the special grace of God made nairaland to be what it is today,if bringing it down would make seun and his so called moderators to learn how to treat and respect their customers so be it. Some of the so called mods are too FOOOL of themselves.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by 735i(m): 8:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
Taaah sharap dia..

You wan use style derail this thread... you are a product of diseased rhinoceros testicles..

#teamoccupynairaland!!!...SEUN MOVE TO FRONT PAGE!!!! Let other NL's see and express their views
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by matalan: 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
A politics forum moderator's signature spelt out like a teenager spewing trash-can dirt. I thought moderators should be leaders and lead by example even from their posts/signatures. This dude is Ogugua's boyfriend? Eewo! shocked

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
adaobi123:

Go afam go !! kiss grin
No!! shocked That is afam4eva??!!

Jeez, Wow! I am enjoying this drama grin grin
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Davo93(m): 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
Dear Nairalanders,

Our attention has been drawn to some posts that claim to report Nairaland to some hacking groups. We understand this could be due to some silly responses we have been getting earlier from some mods but we want to say it is never an option in this struggle.

Nairaland is our website and we can't afford to loose it, we so much cherish it and that is why we are all here requesting for the much needed changes. So please, we are not going or aiding such action to hack or report Nairaland to any hack group. Our struggle is directed at one direction which Mr Seun is fully aware of.

In the mean time, i salute our doggedness and tenacity displayed so far and i want to plead with us to sustain the tempo and keep telling the forum board our mind until they fully yield.

A luta Continua! Victoria e Certa!!

Davo93
@OccupyNairaland
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by shachris01: 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
guys, they just banned me. But one thing they do not know is that you can never silence the voice of truth. You can ban me 1 millions times but i will come back a million and 1 times. The voice of the people is the voice of God. Seun, you have been fore-warned.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
Wu Zetian:
No!! shocked That is afam4eva??!!

Jeez, Wow! I am enjoying this drama grin grin

LMAO ! grin

I was only joking. He's only my e-hubby tongue
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by AbuMikey(m): 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
Viewing this topic: duffie(f), chycoroxie(f), Scun,
Caracta(f), thoniann(m), Eseose9, 735 i(m), donem
(m), phxc, Paschal007, Lila_martedi(f), Spartan3d,
psky, eazzzy1, justsmile(f), fckyourman,
god_of_music(m), dumodust(m), swtchicgurl(f),
Big.game, ritababe(f), WildChild00(m), Davo93(m),
Mintayo(m), Abu Mikey, Merkki(f), jackbauerspower,
riskit33, kakakibuy, annexes(f), p investigator,
bolakale30(m), Mack3N(m), REALITY101(m),
bishopsamuel, matalan, Olugbenger(m), Urine,
caesaraba(m), r231(m), ogugua88(f), Onwe101(m),
korexes(f), adaobi123(f), Handsomeemmy(m),
sкчscrαρεr™(m), honey(m), Ich liebe dich(f), NL is
Gay(f), IYA NGBALI, sylaz(m), Wu Zetian(f) and 9
guest(s)

To whom it may concern,I juss dey laugh you angry

7years going down in 2 mins won't be fair actually.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by IYANGBALI: 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
god_of_music: This is not fair, for God sake this forum took the youngman to build and maintain. *sad*
he asked for it so he is getting it
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by IYANGBALI: 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
Abu Mikey:

To whom it may concern,I juss dey laugh you angry

7years going down in 2 mins won't be fair actually.

have they been fare to us?the answer is NO
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by sCun: 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
The fear of anonymous is the beginning of wisdom! See as everybody don humble, reconciliatory tone everywhere.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
I didn't know how serious some of are on here until today lol.. I just love me some none nonsense takers like myself. Don't expect me to kiss your asss bittch.

Seun please don't mess with anonymous bro, they are some badasss trust me... They usually go by 10-17 complaints before poking their anonymous eyes into someone's business.

They've fuckkked my mom's company website up like twice due some lazy ass employees rant lol
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by ZN2: 8:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
Get a load of these juveniles.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Idowuogbo(f): 8:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
Yes boss! Awon temi ti shi wo le!

Anons , dis is d Biancaful Idowuogbo vibrating from 5th response via Nairaland server.I dey ya! Carry go!!! cheesy
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by IYANGBALI: 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
shachris01: guys, they just banned me. But one thing they do not know is that you can never silence the voice of truth. You can ban me 1 millions times but i will come back a million and 1 times. The voice of the people is the voice of God. Seun, you have been fore-warned.
that is my man,they can only kill the body but not the soul. Me too I'm ready for their ban,I don register plenty usernames in anticipation for their ban

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by psky: 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
ogugua88:

My opinion? Two wrongs don't make a right. I used to try to work things out between Sexkillz and members before but I saw the attempts as futile as no one wanted to lower their weapons if you will, so I stopped.

Why don't you try and work things out with sexkillz. If so many people are complaining about him then there must surely be something wrong. We can't all gang up to say sexkillz has a problem, he must be doing something wrong. Please, at least consider his safety, because if things go on like this then someone is going to try to find him and harm him. In Nigeria we don't have CSI or FBI, when you die you are thrown into the canal, and that's the end of story.

5 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Idowuogbo(f): 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
REALITY101: Folks ain't smiling shocked I was shocked to see idowuogbe's report.. I thought Sexkillz was your e-fucck buddy?

Anyway, we are working on you guys reportssmiley
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Davo93(m): 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
@Ogugua88, i understand your position on trying to bring an end to the issue at the start as you claimed but the issue were the MODS disrespectful and rude responses.

Justwise has greatly contributed to this website, you can check the travel section to confirm what i am saying but he needs to work on his manners of approach and addressing members here. He started responding this topic well not until he got infected by Sexkillz virus.

As for Sexkillz, we are all saying, time up on Nairaland!!!
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by IYANGBALI: 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
Scun: The fear of anonymous is the beginning of wisdom! See as everybody don humble, reconciliatory tone everywhere.
hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by WildChild00(m): 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
REALITY101: I didn't know how serious some of are on here until today lol.. I just love me some none nonsense takers like myself. Don't expect me to kiss your asss bittch.

Seun please don't mess with anonymous bro, they are some badasss trust me... They usually go by 10-17 complaints before poking their anonymous eyes into someone's business.

They've fuckkked my mom's company website up like twice due some lazy ass employees rant lol

Even the famous master card website was hacked down some yrs back, due to unsatifactory services, he Seun should secure his admin.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
~ZN~:
Get a load of these juveniles.
LoL, do not let them come for your a*ss. There are a lot of hungry wolves on here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50)

The Nigeria Policewoman (photos) / My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall / What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.