Stats: 3,150,038 members, 7,807,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

GTBank Starting Salary? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / GTBank Starting Salary? (18747 Views)

10 Questions To Ask When Negotiating Your Starting Salary / What Is The Starting Salary For Drilling Engineers & Sub Sea Engineers? / Starting Salary At Cggveritas Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

GTBank Starting Salary? by enyi1: 5:01pm On Jun 25, 2008
Guys please how much is GTbank entry level take home pay?
Re: GTBank Starting Salary? by Seun(m): 2:06pm On Jun 26, 2008
Entry level salary for a gateman or for a clerk or for a computer technician?
Re: GTBank Starting Salary? by nkc(m): 3:45pm On Jun 26, 2008
seun grin grin grin
Re: GTBank Starting Salary? by loffers(m): 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2008
entry level at gtbank is over 3 million per annum.
highest paying banks 4 now are phb, intercontinental, oceanic, gtbank, skyebank.
the four of them are paying over 3 million
Re: GTBank Starting Salary? by Finecat(m): 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2008
loffers:

highest paying banks 4 now are phb, intercontinental, oceanic, gtbank, skyebank.

How did you know that? Intercontinental just cut the salary of their staff by 50% and they are firing employees left and right.
Re: GTBank Starting Salary? by debosky(m): 10:25pm On Jun 29, 2008
Finecat:

How did you know that? Intercontinental just cut the salary of their staff by 50% and they are firing employees left and right.

how did you discover that yourself?
Re: GTBank Starting Salary? by fotodaddy: 10:36pm On Jun 29, 2008
loffers:

before or after average deductions and tax??
Re: GTBank Starting Salary? by ehie007(m): 9:39pm On Jul 02, 2008
GTBank pays 2.7million as entry level.
Flat payment.
Re: GTBank Starting Salary? by Seun(m): 8:04am On Jul 04, 2008
2.7 million naira and a flat payment? That's a joke, right? Let's be serious please.
Re: GTBank Starting Salary? by loffers(m): 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2008
i"m very sure
Re: GTBank Starting Salary? by eddman1: 11:17am On Jul 09, 2008
is anybody awear of any test taking place by friday this week by occeanic bank? if yes, pls call 08060367004. thanks.
Re: GTBank Starting Salary? by eddman1: 11:39am On Jul 09, 2008
sales reps. needed in fidelity bank abuja. call 08060367004
Re: GTBank Starting Salary? by JohnO1: 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2008
Hmm
Re: GTBank Starting Salary? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 11, 2008
John O.:

Loffers please don't mislead people. Salary for entry level staff of GTB is 2.7 mil p/a, you get like 160k every month.

@ ENYI2, B4 thinking about joining GTB hope you are a tunde, tayo, segun or wale and not an Emeka, Ikechukwu or Uchenna. Wont go any further.

Rest ma case.
I hope I am misunderstanding you. I hope you are not saying that they play the ethnic card in GTB. in my opinion, ethnic card is "useable" when (1) they are looking for people to do menial jobs or positions where candidates' skills do not make any difference, (2) People are already high up and the powerful such that advancement is now about board room politics.

However, in between those 2 stages, no serious company will leave out candidates with exceptional, marketable skills that can give competitive advantage to the company and choose Dayo or Seyi over them just because of ethnicity.

I nor sabi anything sha o. I've not been there.
Re: GTBank Starting Salary? by JohnO1: 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2008
cry
Re: GTBank Starting Salary? by shostar: 1:18pm On Jul 13, 2008
@ loffers
I can't just help it but laugh @ ur ignorance. Where are u getting ur analysis from? Na where GTbank wan get that kind money pay there staff? 3m p.a for entry level. It's a big lie.
Pls, fellow nairalanders, I'm a staff of the bank, and the salary is not up to that o. though it's a nice place for starters, u'll gain a lot thru learning and responsibilities. I'm less than one year old with the bank but I bet u, sky's d limit.
Re: GTBank Starting Salary? by yrunvus: 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2008
@shostar
When you shoot someone down you've gotta back it up with facts. So if u say loffers is ignorant with the entry-level salary he stated then you have to back up your fact with numbers too, don't be ignorant yourself abeg
Re: GTBank Starting Salary? by ehie007(m): 11:00am On Jul 14, 2008
entry level in GTbank is 2.7
take home every month minus tax and pension is about 173k per month.
not bad shocked shocked shocked
Re: GTBank Starting Salary? by MISSWORLD1(f): 3:18pm On Jul 18, 2008
the pay is not bad sha,
for entry level, how long doe sit take before you get confirmed.,promoted to the next level e.g
one year,six months or , ?
thanks
Re: GTBank Starting Salary? by loffers(m): 2:34pm On Aug 03, 2008
phb, etb and skye bank are paying over 3m per annum
Re: GTBank Starting Salary? by Nobody: 4:52am On Feb 05, 2009
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT GTBank Starting Salary I WILL ADVISE YOU ALL TO CONTACT MNGR EDWARD COLLINS
COXY_1100@YAHOO.COM

GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS.
Re: GTBank Starting Salary? by rabsiej(f): 2:23pm On Jun 28, 2013
Pls frnd s gtbank truly recruiting now in abj? I got d info buh i av bin tryin to find site wia to apply buh all nt avail..pls i nid help!!!
Re: GTBank Starting Salary? by rabsiej(f): 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2013
Pls frnds s gtbank truly recruiting now in abj? I got d info buh i av bin tryin to find site wia to apply buh all nt avail..pls i nid help!!!
Re: GTBank Starting Salary? by Syenite(m): 8:56am On Jun 30, 2013
rabsie_j: Pls frnds s gtbank truly recruiting now in abj? I got d info buh i av bin tryin to find site wia to apply buh all nt avail..pls i nid help!!!

Are you a learner?

Re: GTBank Starting Salary? by braine(m): 7:46pm On Jun 30, 2013
This lady just raised a dead topic from the grave. Lol. Its all good.
Re: GTBank Starting Salary? by adejane(f): 8:41am On Jul 20, 2013
pls wots d salary for entry level for graduates in gtb,diamond bank and zenith
Re: GTBank Starting Salary? by dharmilola(f): 11:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
pls who know how much gtbank is paying entry level now, since Nigeria has changed.
Re: GTBank Starting Salary? by loyola1: 8:19am On Feb 12, 2017
220k monthly
Re: GTBank Starting Salary? by deenvibe(m): 12:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
loyola1:
220k monthly
Bsc or HND or both
Re: GTBank Starting Salary? by felong(m): 5:40pm On Jan 19, 2021
Seun:
Entry level salary for a gateman or for a clerk or for a computer technician?

Banks’ Contract Workers Rise To 46,235 / Is This The Best Resignation Letter Ever? / How Best To Utilize The New Minimum Wage