Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Ugly Nairalanders please identify here - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ugly Nairalanders please identify here (1001 Views)

History Remains Vital , Who Can You Identify Here / How To Identify And Learn From Your Mistakes / Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugly Nairalanders please identify here by dreeldee: 5:06pm On Jun 25, 2008
Since everyone is talking about the most beautiful and handsome Nairalanders, we could as well have the Ugliest Nairalanders too grin

which i so much believe the ladies have the highest % grin grin

* looks around for the nearest exit*
Re: Ugly Nairalanders please identify here by raystanley(m): 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2008
yeah i surpport too
Re: Ugly Nairalanders please identify here by dreeldee: 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2008
thanks for supporting but I'm taking the lead anyway

Re: Ugly Nairalanders please identify here by Mesmerize(f): 5:16pm On Jun 25, 2008
dreeldee, I'll need to talk to your GF. . .she needs to keep you in the bedroom. . ah ah, anywaz sha, More than 80% naija men should be on the list
Re: Ugly Nairalanders please identify here by dreeldee: 7:10pm On Jun 25, 2008
Mesmerize:

dreeldee, I'll need to talk to your GFshe needs to keep you in the bedroom. . ah ah, anywaz sha, More than 80% naija men should be on the list

talk to my Gf for what afterall monkey no fine, him mama like am . abi you go enter no 2 position cool cool
Re: Ugly Nairalanders please identify here by spikedcylinder: 9:54am On Jun 26, 2008
Is that really you dreldee? If so, your eyes are "promising".
I'm sure i am the ugliest girl on this forum o but God dey sha. grin
Re: Ugly Nairalanders please identify here by dre101(m): 11:54am On Jun 26, 2008
Dreeldee, if that's really your picture, then you are not bad only for your timorous eyes and capacious mouth grin grin grin
Re: Ugly Nairalanders please identify here by Gabry(f): 3:09pm On Jun 26, 2008
dreeldee,
Ugly nairalander? Oh No. . . Ugly is not in my dictionary. grin
Re: Ugly Nairalanders please identify here by dreeldee: 3:15pm On Jun 26, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Is that really you dreldee? If so, your eyes are "promising".
I'm sure i am the ugliest girl on this forum o but God dey sha. grin

thanks spiky for admitting your wowoness, makes it 2 of us, you're now no 2

dre101:

Dreeldee, if that's really your picture, then you are not bad only for your timorous eyes and capacious mouth grin grin grin

Ok dr dre, can i marry your sis with my timaya "timorous" eyes and what's your position please no cover up with praises

gabrywyl:

dreeldee,
Ugly nairalander? Oh No. . . Ugly is not in my dictionary. grin

*shakes head hmm "she no know wetin she dey talk" don't worry gabrywl, take a trip to nigeria you'll know whether ugly dey or not
Re: Ugly Nairalanders please identify here by Gabry(f): 3:20pm On Jun 26, 2008
dreeldee:

*shakes head hmm "she no know wetin she dey talk" don't worry gabrywl, take a trip to nigeria you'll know whether ugly dey or not

People ask me if the Devil is ugly, I say Nope, just intimidating and people ask me is a boy with two face ugly I said Nope, Its still a face and its not like I will go blinded looking at it so if all that is not ugly, what more the rest of the world. I think its all part of God's work of Art!  grin

Dont you think so Bro?
Re: Ugly Nairalanders please identify here by spikedcylinder: 4:14pm On Jun 26, 2008
dreeldee:

thanks spiky for admitting your wowoness, makes it 2 of us, you're now no 2

Thank you jare, me and you we are in our own exclusive club, dont mind those so called fine people!
Re: Ugly Nairalanders please identify here by dreeldee: 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2008
gabrywyl:

People ask me if the Devil is ugly, I say Nope, just intimidating and people ask me is a boy with two face ugly I said Nope, Its still a face and its not like I will go blinded looking at it so if all that is not ugly, what more the rest of the world. I think its all part of God's work of Art! grin

Dont you think so Bro?

the devil is quite good looking if you've seen him before i wonder how you also found out he's intimidating some people are not the devil and some are not 2 faced there's always a 2face to every thing anyway +fine - ugly or having any kind of medical problems whatsoever but just plain ugly, you need to come to nigeria omobaba,obj n co to know what i'm talking about even there in malaysia grin grin
Re: Ugly Nairalanders please identify here by dreeldee: 5:03pm On Jun 26, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Thank you jare, me and you we are in our own exclusive club, don't mind those so called fine people!

abi o, but pls no marry another wowo o, lest save the next generation from eternal woe and regrets
Re: Ugly Nairalanders please identify here by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 26, 2008
spikedcylinder is in no way ugly. Remove her from the list.
Re: Ugly Nairalanders please identify here by Gabry(f): 3:41am On Jun 27, 2008
dreeldee:

the devil is quite good looking if you've seen him before i wonder how you also found out he's intimidating some people are not the devil and some are not 2 faced there's always a 2face to every thing anyway +fine - ugly or having any kind of medical problems whatsoever but just plain ugly, you need to come to nigeria omobaba,obj n co to know what i'm talking about even there in malaysia grin grin

Ok Bro, so since you are a Christian, do you think that God's creation is ugly?
Re: Ugly Nairalanders please identify here by Mesmerize(f): 5:24am On Jun 27, 2008
dreeldee:

talk to my Gf for what afterall monkey no fine, him mama like am . abi you go enter no 2 position cool cool

are you vexing for me?
Sth wrong

No, it does not have to do with this quote
Re: Ugly Nairalanders please identify here by spikedcylinder: 8:35am On Jun 27, 2008
davidylan:

spikedcylinder is in no way ugly. Remove her from the list.

Its my word against yours isnt it? cheesy
Re: Ugly Nairalanders please identify here by AnthonyKil(m): 4:29am On Jul 02, 2008
Hahaha! GABBY BABY. . . You and your Uglinest not in your Dictionary. Typical you. . .

I'm gonna tell you like what I've told you so many times before, there is such things as Uglinest on earth because the world is not perfect. Lookin at your post, you havent changed one bit and loving you for that. wink

PLEASEEEEE , if you come online please reply me ok? undecided
Re: Ugly Nairalanders please identify here by Nobody: 4:55am On Jul 02, 2008
@dreeldee

You're not that ugly, but I have to admit those eyes are scary, coupled with the fact that it's midnight here undecided.

@ topic

Signing in as number three cool kiss
Re: Ugly Nairalanders please identify here by sima(f): 2:23am On Jul 03, 2008
@topic, am in d wrong place so Piss grin grin grin
Re: Ugly Nairalanders please identify here by spikedcylinder: 11:39am On Jul 01, 2010
Over the years, dreldee's pic has stayed in my mind. Was it photoshopped? Those eyes. . . . .
Re: Ugly Nairalanders please identify here by dbigrod(m): 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2010
[size=15pt]una think say una wowo.na me be his royal wowoliness in nairaland smiley  smiley.

@spikecylinder,

u no wowo na so make u free us from our wowo kingdom wink wink grin

[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Black List Of Nairaland Stalkers / Waec And Neco Result / More Ways To Connect Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.