Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Let God Be The Judge Between Me And Kollington Ayinla- Queen Salawa Abeni - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Let God Be The Judge Between Me And Kollington Ayinla- Queen Salawa Abeni (941 Views)

Hard Times Hits Fuji Musician, Kollington Ayinla … Puts Mansion For Sale At N80M / Veteran Fuji Artist, Kollington Ayinla Sick....... Puts Mansion For Sale / Free Download Oyinkansola Ft Queen Salawa Abeni - Till Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let God Be The Judge Between Me And Kollington Ayinla- Queen Salawa Abeni by 9emat: 8:32am On Sep 27, 2013
After 23years of living separately from the father of three of her children, Queen Salawa Abeni has said, God should be the judge of whatever bad Kollington Ayinla has done to her. She made the statement recently at the Annual London African Music Festival.

In her words “Even though Kollington and I have gone our separate ways 23 years ago, I still consider him a big part of my life because I bore him children who bear his name. His name will forever be written in the history of my life. Though we do not have a smooth relationship, and I have been solely responsible for the upbringing of my children up to university level, I still maintain the fact that he is http://www.letdemknw..com/2013/09/let-god-be-judge-between-me-and.html

(1) (Reply)

Who Started it? Origin Of April Fools' Day. / Twerk With Caution - Video / Is Chris Brown Frustrated? Chris Brown Plans To Quit Music Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.