Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Women Are Like Dogs - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Like Dogs (10801 Views)

Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry / Many Girls Are Like This(photo) / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Like Dogs by Jackal(m): 1:21am On Jun 26, 2008
RedHotChic:

Which of the T's do you mean? Taiwo, Tayo, Tunde, Tramp, Arrow or Thrash?

Is that "Thrash" or "Trash"
It seems the educated RedHotChic is half-baked afterall.
Pick the speck in your eye before u attempt to haul the log in someone else's eyes. tongue
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by LadyT(f): 1:23am On Jun 26, 2008
Oh shit ROTFLAMO@ Jackal!

tongue
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by RedHotChic(f): 1:28am On Jun 26, 2008
Is that "Thrash" or "Trash"
It seems the educated RedHotChic is half-baked afterall.
Pick the speck in your eye before u attempt to haul the log in someone else's eyes
It seems educated jackal finds it difficult to decipher between the meaning trash and thrash. Check for the likely speck in your own eye brothr!
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by Mesmerize(f): 1:29am On Jun 26, 2008
RedHotChic:

It seems educated jackal finds it difficult to decipher between the meaning trash and thrash. Check for the likely speck in your own eye brothr!
another error?
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by Jackal(m): 1:31am On Jun 26, 2008
RedHotChic:

Don't even drown in your own ignorance. . . . What is "THRASH" doing in that context??
Admit it, u had that muddled up. . . . Trying to break free from this quick-sand will kill u quicker than u know. grin
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by cooldude62(m): 1:38am On Jun 26, 2008
hi jackal
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by origina9ja(f): 1:41am On Jun 26, 2008
cooldude instead of u 2 disagree wif da tittle you wana start flirtin tongue
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by RedHotChic(f): 1:42am On Jun 26, 2008
What is "THRASH" doing in that context??
Just say you haven't heard "thrash" being sufficed for "drama queens". it's a whole mile away from 'trash' which is usually used for your likes that come from the trailer park. I'm one chic here that accepts my error whenever am wrong about what am saying quite unlike many of us because i was wired that way. Nobody knows everything, so, if you haven't heard "thrash" being used in that context unlike what you are used to, you may have learnt a new thing today. I'm done bashing you tonight anyway. Back to topic and please go and brush your mammary dentition because it's getting late.
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by cooldude62(m): 1:45am On Jun 26, 2008
original9ja,
flirtin
with a guy?
NO WAY!
starting a convo with the guy.
by the way, you never sleep?
i just woke up now, will go back soon
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by Jackal(m): 1:52am On Jun 26, 2008
RedHotChic:

Just say you haven't heard "thrash" being sufficed for "drama queens". it's a whole mile away from 'trash' which is usually used for your likes that come from the trailer park. I'm one chic here that accepts my error whenever am wrong about what am saying quite unlike many of us because i was wired that way. Nobody knows everything, so, if you haven't heard "thrash" being used in that context unlike what you are used to, you may have learnt a new thing today. I'm done bashing you tonight anyway. Back to topic and please go and brush your mammary dentition because it's getting late.

This spastic leprechaun can't just keep her lips buttoned up? What is it with you?
"Diarrhoea of the mouth" that makes your cock-sucking lips run like a DC Motor OR u have just been cursed.
You cannot take your frustrations out on me, plonker. . . . . All i am saying is "thrash" is a verb not a noun.
It has no space where u plugged it. . . . Accept your fucking mistake and move on. We all make mistakes!!!!
I am going to let u respire now as i have just realised STUPIDITY flows from your TITS to your CLIT.

@ Cooldude62,

Ssup, homie. . . . .
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by RedHotChic(f): 1:53am On Jun 26, 2008
These spastic leprechaun can't just keep her lips buttoned up? What is it with you?
"Diarrhoea of the mouth" that makes your cock-sucking lips run like a DC Motor OR u have just been cursed.
You cannot take your frustrations out on me, plonker. . . . . All i am saying is "thrash" is a verb not a noun.
It has no space where u plugged it. . . . Accept your fucking mistake and move on. We all make mistakes!!!!
[b]I am going to let u respire now as i have just realised STUPIDITY flows from your TITS to your CLITS[/b].
Lay off the insults please.
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by CH3COO(m): 1:59am On Jun 26, 2008
Jackal and RedHotChic why are you two always going at each other. Are you feeling the hots . . .
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by Jackal(m): 2:01am On Jun 26, 2008
RedHotChic:

Lay off the insults please.

Flaming irritant. angry angry angry angry

CH3COO:

Jackal and RedHotChic why are you two always going at each other. Are you feeling the hots . . .

I can understand she gets clitoral erections for me but tell her not to make it so obvious.
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by CH3COO(m): 2:02am On Jun 26, 2008
Lol.
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by TOH(f): 2:02am On Jun 26, 2008
Dude better leave her alone before she starts weeping

You should know by now that she likes to attack people randomly then quickly acts like a dramatic victim when the person responds.
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by RedHotChic(f): 2:06am On Jun 26, 2008
I can understand she gets clitoral erections for me but tell her not to make it so obvious.
You are just nasty. Go to the sexuality section please.[quote][/quote]
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by LAKANYE(m): 3:15am On Jun 26, 2008
WHERE TWO OR MORE WOMEN ARE GATHERED TOGETHER, THERE IS ALWAYS CHAOTIC BLOWS AND INSULTS
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by Cayon(f): 5:00am On Jun 26, 2008
@poster:

All Dogs go to heaven

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3EZHIYuAj8

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9)

I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. / “I Can’t Stand My Husband’s Manhood Anymore, It’s Too Big" / When A Lady Needs A Man Desperately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.